Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

• Well this a bit necroposting but, your suggestion was accepted almost 1 year after it's made and the map sucks. It needs more balance for the AI country turned into playable, or realistically add much more province and cities for them.

• New Event - All Countries: All In

AK140 - - News

I became Bolivia, we don't get any resource buff at all from the normal 25 players map. Also seeing this as a coalition game instead of the advertised "team" game. I don't un-buffed mid-sized countries get a chance to win without teaming up with 2 other super powers

• Elite Commanders

AK140 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from war-play: “Did you play the game Conflict of Nation? conflictnations.com/index.php?id=322&L=14 I ask you to play and to conclude. ” Actually after trying the game again this officer unit is new, but CoN is extremely different than CoW for one, lot's of freedom from CoW is taken away and to actually advance military and war sustaining power gold use is very needed. I don't think they will use normal units anymore considering the cost of diverse military, though i'm not even sure how to…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Distance to capital is purely a distance measurement. It is a straight line distance that is simply expressed as a number of days to give a good frame of reference. ” I remember once there was a case where Northeastward distance being regarded closer than Eastward distance, both province were approximately 400 km to the East, but the Northeastern province was at least 100 km to the North of the Eastern province. Was there a bug in the calculation or same distance to capita…

• Not that i know of, but it's a good idea since it's going to be tedious to manage at large empires.

• Defense are damage to the attacker and can only done in direct engagement, Submarine don't have a range and can only be directly engaged.

• THE GOLD

Yeah it happened to me once where an empty province a minute ago would have produced 3 nuclear rockets or 20 units strong division of armored units, although the situation of ours are different for the gold user did not need to spend that many to win, while yours being on Antarctica map, there's little place for negotiation as this round only allows 1 winner, they may not have skills, time nor the ally to get the sweet taste of victory. I guess since they have paid it, they do deserve that sweet…

• Surrender Button

Division isn't such a bad idea, to be honest as much as i would give my support to my ally in a coalition, but i cannot continue playing and have to surrender. I wouldn't like it if was the enemy having the surrendered party's territory just fully absorbed. True we need some kind of 3rd party approval with gold use as an addition. But that "could" lead some problem where the surrender is too late or the process is too complicated that players would use it. Is there a way to balance realistic of …

• Surrender Button

Pretty sure the map you're talking about is the same one i was in. I knew the struggle, i myself spent some gold, although being a free player it doesn't really bother me much, it's just sad that i have to abandon all the time i've spent collecting the gold, building my economy and military, conquering nearby states, planning my next moves and convincing diplomatically for me to get favorable terms with the enemy all gone to waste. I would support such surrender option, yet i'm not quite sure wh…

• If you feel you have invested a lot of time in the game you deem fun and feel it was such a waste to just abandon, try to reason with them on why you shouldn't be conquered, i'm assuming your game have coalitions? Try to factor in these variable: Are they solo or in a coalition? Are you in another coalition or solo? Victory Points needed for them to win? How many victory points they, you and others have? Who's willing to betray who? Formulate a plan, can you become their allies or can you surviv…

• Technology advancements

AK140 - - News

I can't play on iphone as long as this new renderer set as default, the game always crash before any chance to disable it, why not place it disabled by default? If there is a burden for this "beatiful graphic", please don't force it on us. To be blunt it doesn't seem that the new renderer was in demand at the first place, at least among players

• Here's some tip you could put for part 2: There's a "dot" on large bodies of water that serves a way point for naval transport. It's best to station your naval unit to at this "dot" for an easier blockade. Use lone Armored car and Light Tank to capture undefended province, if you know most of them are undefended, set several way points to capture them quickly. There is a daily reset timer, look in the newspaper > game info, rebellion, spy reports and morale change occur during the reset, if you …

• If the 2 of you aren't in war yet, are you in the same coalition? If yes ask them weather they want a solo victory or a coalition victory, of course trying doing so without provoking them. If they assure you they want a coalition victory then there is no need for the 2 of you to be fighting each other.

• It's the same point of playing a game, where you can't rationally explain it in general.

• Quote from Little Racoon: “Wait, there's 260 player map? ” Yeah, it's been out for frontline since 5 months ago, but no more update about it recently 260p map AI builds

• ok this is epic (overpowered?)

AK140 - - General Discussions

It would be harder to play as China having Japanese occupied territory considered as their core. I prefer it stayed true historical accuracy making most colony occupied, such as France might consider Algeria as core. It also forgot Dili in Timor is Portugal's colony at the time.

• Real COW usernames

AK140 - - General Discussions

From what i remember only 35 (+/-3) game i play is ranked and didn't bail out within a week. At least 400 casualties alone occurred just in 1 game when i faced a huge gold spender that spent huge amount of gold during TACTICAL BATTLE! Well it's my mistake, i already know from the start they were gold spender yet i took my chance to try and convince to join forces with them though it backfired.

• In the 260 players map England, Scottland and Republic of Ireland is playable with Northern Ireland, Wales and Border Shire as AI countries. Though a scenario only involving British isles and it's factions to be playable then i would want the same for my own country.

• How about a better and multiplayer version of Pandemic? There will be 2 factions, one that will spread the pandemic and the other to eradicate it. There will be several players each to manage a region of the world representing their faction. There should be research tree for each faction, like the pandemic spreader to determine how the infectious agent work and symptoms (Maybe add Zombie as well in the research?) and the eradicate faction for the pandemic respondent team and medical advancement.

• Quote from DarkSpetznaz: “Quote from AK140: “If you try to play another sister game of Bytro Conflict of Nations you would be thankful that CoW is much much less tedious. Over there economy is drained to the extreme extent that it discourage you to build buildings that increase production or do research that's very expensive. Building military is also hard. However the only map where CoW's economic production is an issue is the Antarctic dominion map, there's several giant AI country everyone ha…