Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Thanks for answers. I might be a noob. I have 950+ provinces, the best economy and I invest ALL my ressources on food since 2 weeks (hardly everything with IC5 + I3) and I am at -900h on food (yest. at -800). It's even worse every day as moral declines. If you can't adjust in 2 weeks = it's a broken part of the game, for me

• Quote from Eminem2891: “This is why you build up a surplus in the early game, then expand rapidly. I typically don't begin my major expansions until I have a minimum of 50k food stocked and a steady enough cash flow to buy any food that comes to market. It's a pain, yes, but it's another dimension to how you have to strategize to ensure victory before starvation. ” So you recognize the game is broken after your "time limit". Moreover, on a world map, it's impossible to win before the "time limit…

• The New Call of Gold

CoralWar - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from MACKMITTENZ: “I have been a loyal COW player for quite some time now... I am at the point of retiring due to the pay-to-win system that has been introduced over that last six months. In the last three months I have played and successfully maintained top 5 standing in every game. However, there is now a new element; Leprechauns. How are we to play honest rounds when jimmynoob is spending $300/day? Something needs to be done or I, as well as a lot of us loyal players, are going to walk.…

• Once you expand your nation a lot, it becomes impossible to cover the food demand. I know the tips : max food prod, build infrastr + fortif. on food provinces, put troops on food provinces, no more units... But it's impossible to come back positive on food. And once your stock is at 0, you lose lands : you cannot expand any more. What is the point having to take the same provinces day after day ? Where is the pleasure in this ? Do you call it a game ? Sugg : a province taken is definitely taken.…

• Shared maps were also used : - to build constructive relationships with our neighbours, helping to focus on key targets. - to watch closely your friends' ennemies. Looking at these distant wars was helpful to prepare ourself. Betrayal risk ? As we can see our friends troops, it's easy to know if they prepare something or not. The risk is low. Wrong step from Bytro. They should restore the former version.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “This is like some ebb and flood thing. People plea for less rules; inadverse effects happen; people want those countered; more rules are implemented; people say it gets too complicated and scream for less rules. Many of these rules have been tried and tested for years now. Shure, they weren't perfect and it was a work-forever-in-progress; nonetheless, going back to one rule ("no gold") seems a waiste of effort. ” Yes, a lot of effort but the result : PL is lacking of p…

• Since the beginning people told the gamemasters they don't want artificial rules. So now, start to drop your rules before talking everything else. No RoW? Drop it No coalition? Drop it ... and so on We know you had good intentions but all of this degrades the gameplay : forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…nl-player-s-league-rules/ The only good accepted rule is n.1

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Edepedable: “- stop making PL a tournament ” The only reason that the Players League has the support as an official gold free game is that is an official tournament, otherwise it is just another game. The support staff has the ability to support such official community tournaments and enforce the rules that are agreed upon during entry. There will not be the same level of gold monitoring or prizes without the tournament structure. ” Yes, Vorlon, we understand. B…

• What about not making PL a tournament ? Just no gold games, open to everyone. We just want to find back the board games' atmosphere, being sure that our lovely stock broker friend won't suddenly pay 100 $ for having 80 units in LA. Find another name and keep it simple.

• You have to send an in-game ticket.

• rushing ahead

CoralWar - - Questions and Answers

Of course

• Watch towers

Yes, good idea. Like in Age of Empires 2.

• The New Call of Gold

Quote from T-3PO: “Call of War hasn't changed really. The best way to defeat a gold member is before they get rockets ” If he uses gold for spamming rockets, when you are nearby him : - Always keep your units moving, moreover if you are online. - Never have your air force landed. Always patrolling. - Use strategic bombers to destroy his infrastructures, specifically level 2 airports.

• One & only rule : Gold free environment. All other added rules degrade the gameplay. Let's play as usual, but with no gold.

• Personaly, I thought that all the blue team will be in North America like on the picture. lol I thought about a team continent battle which would be, by the way, very interesting.

• Coalition Victory

Vorlon, in real life, rewards are differenciated. For example, in 1991, a coalition was formed between USA, UK, France, Spain... in order to take back Kuwait. As USA did most of the work, other countries were not able to claim the same "reward" as USA.

• Big stacks

CoralWar - - Questions and Answers

How do you deal with a big stack of units (50+ of mixed units(armor, anti-air, infantry...)) which is moving ? What is your best approach to clear it ?

• Command times

The 100% on-line player will always be able to manage this feature more precisely than a casual players.

• Not agree. This research is very useful.

• Leader Unit

So, it would be like the general in Civilization. millenium.org/guide/242519.html