Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 541.

• Improved Team Up! Event

freezy - - News

1529657069_news_images_9041.jpg Dear players, after we tried out the Team Up! Event last year we received a lot of positive feedback from you, but we also got suggestions for improvements. We listened and reworked many features of team games in general with the big update in January, in preparation of this and future team events. We also changed the team distribution in the Team Up! map to make it more exciting. Here is a short list of crucial changes since the last version of this event, in cas…

• Release Notes - February 19

freezy - - News

Dear Generals, with this release we are bringing you a batch of small game improvements and bug fixes. Please see the detailed list of changes below. Improvements: - Implemented a return button in the mobile loading screen so that players can return to the main site when the game can’t be loaded. - Improved usability of country chooser panel. - Increased size of unit selection boxes in the WebGL version so that units are easier to select. - Details of collected supply drops are now displayed in …

• Infantry and Armor "Nukes"

freezy - - Questions and Answers

K.Rokossovski should be right here, incoming damage gets split and is not duplicated for each armor type. So a stack does not take more damage just because it consists of more armor types. There are some tricky calculations how the damage is split and which units in the stack are more likely to get damaged, but thats another topic.

• New Event - All Countries: All In

freezy - - News

Thanks for the feedback and the reports already! Reason for the event: We got the feedback quite alot that players wanted to play all countries on the historical world map. This event provided this opportunity. It is not meant to be balanced and it is not meant to give all countries the same opportunities. The focus is more on providing historical atmosphere and more accurate ways to replay WW2. We hope that the event is fun for the players who like that. Not all events are for everyone. We try …

• A fix for the supply drop notification inside the event log is actually in progress.

• Thanks for the suggestion! We will run alot more events going forward, keep checking the main page at all times to not miss out on event announcements (at the top with timers now :)). Regarding regular speed games, we also offer that now in form of the new tutorial mode map, which is 2x speed, 4x combat speed and 25% smaller map than regular, also with pre-placed troops to get you going fast. After your current event, try joining one of those! Good luck!

• Hot Winter Update

freezy - - News

Still please make sure that the latest available driver is installed, even if the driver is also very old (but newer than your installed driver). You can also try to use a different browser, just to rule out potential causes. If that does not work, please write a bug ticket (bottom right corner of your game) and send in your complete computer specs, it may be useful to us to further tweak WebGL. Though you may have to switch to non-WebGL graphics unfortunately or get newer hardware.

• Hot Winter Update

freezy - - News

Depends on how old it is. Very old probably doesnt work, somewhat old should still work in many cases. Please try installing your latest graphics driver, this could be just a software issue. Many old systems often didn't upgrade drivers for a long time. Doing so could fix the problem already.

• Thanks for the feedback. There will be major rebalancing done this year, we will also look at stuff like this.

• Hot Winter Update

freezy - - News

Quote from _Pontus_: “Or does the webGL simply require a new computer??? ” No it doesn't, we optimized it so that it even runs on older computers (if it is too old we can't do anything though). On yours it should work like a charm. Things you can try: - Open your nvidia control panel and tell your graphics card that your browser (Firefox or Chrome) shall be opened with your Geforce graphics card. The default setting is that browsers are opened with the onboard graphics card of the i7. - Update y…

• Hot Winter Update

freezy - - News

1548159092_news_images_11346.jpg Dear Generals, With this release we are bringing you some hot and new improvements which are much needed in this cold season! Now you are finally able to experience all of our convenient coalition features in team games as well, including a shared chat for all team members. We even added some additional features to make playing in teams or coalitions a better experience. We also fulfilled another big request: You can now use the handy Event log in the PC version …

• The "camera angle" at which you look at the map is tilted a bit, making vertical distances look shorter than they are in reality. You can see this when you look at all the country shapes. Therefore range circles are also ovals and it takes longer to travel vertical distances than horizontal distances.

• In the game we do not refer to "morale" in regards of units, for units the word "condition" is used to make it clear that it is something different and related to the actual health or hitpoints. If you catch any spot in the game where it still says morale, feel free to tell me

• Province Morale

freezy - - Suggestions / Criticism

Hello, the reason is more of technical nature. Calculating all the morale changes takes alot of server capacity, so doing it all the time during the day would increase server load drastically. Also it would require us to implement a new way of calculating morale. While the idea is neat, it comes at a cost. Not only manpower wise (=production cost), but also higher maintenance. This is also the case for many other suggestion you recently made in the forum. Additionally to that ideas always have t…

• Thanks for the suggestion. I have to clarify something though as you keep repeating it in many different threads: We did not just increase the cost of Infrastructure to extract more gold. We increased the cost of Infrastructure because also the benefit from Infrastrucutre was increased by us. They are now giving +5% morale per level, which results in higher resource production as provinces with higher morale also produce more resources. It also makes it easier to maintain captured provinces far …

• Happy Holidays! - A message from Bytro

freezy - - News

1545402506_news_images_11184.jpg Dear Call of War players, The year 2018 is coming to an end. For us it was a year of change, with big challenges and many technological innovations. The introduction of such changes does not always go smoothly and takes some time to get used to. Therefore we want to give a big THANK YOU to you, our players, for your endurance, your feedback and your support! We will continue to strive for bringing you the best strategy game experience possible. We also want to th…

• That's a very odd bug, definitely not intentional. Thanks for reporting! You shouldnt be seeing more than 1 icon and it shouldnt be above your menus. Will be checked!

• Technology advancements

freezy - - News

Quote from Undermin3d: “At first glance I hated it. I immediately switched back to the old render system for a few reasons which I will list below. I have decided to switch to the new system so that I can give it a fair shot and hopefully provide some useful feedback for the devs to improve the new system down the road. But for now these are my initial impressions. Some of these below might have been mentioned before and some of these might just be bugs. I also feel like a lot of these things ca…

freezy - - News

Thanks for the Feedback! You can adjust your own mouse wheel sensitivity in the Windows settings. Maybe you cranked it up really high there?

freezy - - News

Quote from Futz: “My biggest problem with new render is the troops are not as clear and crisp as they used to be. They are blurry looking compared to previous. Also when they change color to indicate allies it makes it harder to see. I’m an old man. I need all the help I can get. Lol If I were to continue, and I will, the map looks more cartoonish and not like a tactical map. The darker colors of the outside borders of everyone’s territory are to wide. I can see the color difference between my l…