Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

• In a province of nothing a Artillery is taking 83 day to build. Is it normal in the game or is it a bug

• Nuclear Detonation Radius

bobcat79 - - Questions and Answers

So you are telling me if I use my Nuclear Bomber to hit a destroyer 30km away from a massive fleet. The fleet will be affected from blast radius

• Nuclear Detonation Radius

bobcat79 - - Questions and Answers

I have been playing COW for quite some time and i love this game. I know for a fact that if you drop a Nuclear Bomber or Nuclear Rocket on Land, it will have a 50km blast radius. But does the 50km blast radius works on sea as well!!

• Airbases still work at 50% completion so i build Airbases in every province cancelling it at 50%

• PT Boats

bobcat79 - - Suggestions / Criticism

What a Stupid idea boats can't patrol only planes.

• PL july signup

bobcat79 - - Call of War Players League

I want to join ingame Name Wolfpack.de and what map

• As i have enjoyed playing Call of War i have new suggestions for the High Command. As there is players that think the High Command is worser than gold and is pretty expensive i have suggestions to make High Command Better To have a queue for Research. It would be a really nice idea to have a Research queue in Call of War as Construction and Production already have one. To change the country's skins when starting the game. It would make the High Command worth it if you can change the skins at the…

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

bobcat79 - - Roleplaying Threads

Ok can i be Mexico

• You only get 25% of the resources from captured provinces don't be a farmer and ignore it

• C00L Mus1c

bobcat79 - - Off Topic

Now these songs are the best for Motivation they are the best i can find youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc youtube.com/watch?v=p8SFmXP2eyE What do you think about them

• C00L Mus1c

bobcat79 - - Off Topic

@Xarus that song has no lyrics just sound. Seriously in this forum i know many great songs no one has put them in the thread

• C00L Mus1c

bobcat79 - - Off Topic

Does anyone want to see real Rap

• C00L Mus1c

bobcat79 - - Off Topic

This is real Music right there when i heard this on the radio i felt pretty cold youtube.com/watch?v=hWaaKuCwYBc

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

bobcat79 - - Roleplaying Threads

Bluewinger- United States The United States of America is a sleeping giant that doesn't want to go to war. But if attacked it will declare War it will be in the allies coalition and will support Allies if need be. But will decare war if attacked by any country

• I think you have yourself have never played Call of War i don't know your experiance but the commodities market always work remember i put @2.0 higher than your opponent or late game @2.0 to @7.0 that is if i'm struggling for Oil which it never happened to me so far only Once i put @5.0 higher than my opponent to get Oil when i was Running out and Early game i store As Much Spare Oil i get that is what being a good business man is. Not a farmer Mr MontanaBB

• @MontanaBB Let me give you a quote as you are a newbie "Do you grow food in your Garden and eat just that or go to the shop and buy food"

• @MontanaBB If your good in the trade markets YOU DON'T NEED TO GET INFASTRUCTURE IN YOUR PROVINCES try it out and tell me what you think you will be suprised how well you do

• Get Navel Ports and Barracks as you would need them but if not in use Disable them

• This is what i have in a Navel Fleet which is really good 3 Battleships 5 Crusiers 7 Destroyers and 8 Subs with 3 Carriers on top of them 4 Interceptors, Navel Bombers and Tactical Bombers have 2 Fleets like those. As well as a massive Sub wall strectching from 1 corner of the map to the other and Carriers to transport your ships to other Islands. Then Opponents will fear you of your navy

• @MontanaBB This is not Call of Resources or Call of Diplomacy this is Call of War once the Opponent is dead he is dead. Listen i have played this game for a year now and i never had an Oil Problem because i never sell Oil i buy it whenever i see it early game i get Level 3 Infastructure with Level 5 Forts and fight in the Markets put @2.0 higher than your competitors and you will be ok. To Build so many Powered Units i even beat players like you who play Call of Resources