Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• It is definitely a first for me to see something so persistent, like this. One could only speculate on the scenario and reasons that trigger this bug to happen. I would definitely see if other players can see this GFX bug and also I'd like to see if the player its happening to is actually benefiting from this. Remember, there are hackers/exploiters/cheaters out there. Let's not be so quick to rule that out. If you could find out more information, I'm sure it wouldn't only satisfy our curiosity b…

• Delete your temporary files/folders, clean your cookies and restart your browser. This is just a graphical bug, nobody is actually getting that amount of rss. If this still doesn't work, go ahead and submit a bug report in game. You can do this by clicking the cog wheel in the bottom right corner and then clicking the "bug" icon. It's literally a bug, you can't miss it.

• hi I played your game for the first time about six months ago and I really enjoyed it because for the time I was playing I had nothing else to do but play and the game was speed mode and I guess being able to put in all that time really makes a difference especially with speed mode where every second counts. I ended up getting in second place and once again I had a lot of fun. Well little did I know that this wasn't the normal type of game mode that's always available to play. I tried doing anot…

• Hey, so I've been playing CoW for a couple weeks now. I love it! Today, I noticed a pop-up, and it said "Sign in on mobile, play for a few minutes, then collect your reward!". Sweet, right? Yeah, so I did exactly what it said. I signed in on mobile, I even had the link sent to my email, so I knew I was doing it right. But, after like 10-15 mins....nothing! Am I doing something wrong? Is there a specific place I have to collect the reward, or something? Please help me! Thanks.