Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• oil

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

There is also a difference in production between Core and Non-core provinces. The provinces in your core country produce at the full rate, so 2500 sounds fair, although a bit low. Likely it would produce 3,000 at full 100% morale If you capture a province from someone else it is not your core province. The population of that province will only ever work 25% as hard for you as they did for their home country. So 25% of 3,000 is 750, so that is the expected production at 100% morale, without struc…

• troop transport ship

Quote from Iczz: “Also, if there is some sort of a naval vessel in the stack, it won't disembark unless you split them. ” This is usually the issue. Your destroyer or submarine can't reach dry land for some reason.

• solve a problem

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

There are countless guides here on the forum, and on the internet already. The knowledge is there for those that seek it. Sadly we can't force someone to learn if they don't wish to.

• solve a problem

Quote from samincosh: “i'v buld in almost all an infarsturcture ” When people say this, it usually means they have build a single level 1 infrastructure in a few food provinces. EVERY single food province needs to have a level 3 infrastructure and a level 5 industrial complex. Starting with your core and then other higher producing provinces. I sort the province list by food production and work my way down the list. If you have gotten to -500 you are far behind. You must build in 20 food provinc…

• Quote from Svven78: “I am sure there is a way to have a highly upgraded starting point, if it hasn't already been done, a fully unlocked map, no research required, better builder wins. ” Yup, try the arms race event. 150 units, all research unlocked but not all done, and cities all built to maximum level.

• the circle

Sounds like you are using mobile mode on your PC? You should be able to click on the units within the circle and get them selected. It might work better if you zoom in or zoom out, I forget which one is better. While that works I would really recommend using the actual desktop mode for a better experience with a mouse and keyboard. You should be able to open the menu in the lower right corner, then click the settings gear. If you scroll down in that menu you will find a "switch to desktop button…

• New Event: Operation Supremacy

VorlonFCW - - News

Some players have mentioned that the control points are tricky to locate. A really neat idea would be a list of them in the newspaper that was clickable to take you to that province, much the same way as other provinces listed in newspaper articles do.

• game modes/maps

These games are system generated automatically. When one map gets full another one is started. It used to be that players could create this map, and many of them would never get full or have any active players. The system generation feature ensures a more interesting experience.

• create a game

Quote from Edepedable: “on a mobile you also do not get a time of arrival clock for enemy troops en route? I've always wondered if thats the way it is for everyone ” This is also a feature that is not yet implemented on mobile.

• Quote from attacker101: “not to cause any trouble, but isn's this supposed to be feedback for the new update, and not for a discussion on planes? ” Yes, I take full responsibility for derailing the conversation with a suggestion for plane icons since we were discussing current icons.

• Quote from Xarus: “But why only some groups of the planes must fly back and other not? ” When plane groups are split sometimes the green zone is "lost" and they are given the patrol zone incorrectly oriented due east. (I believe it has to do with which group keeps the same designation and which gets a new designation) To avoid this issue: 1) Don't split plane groups on the ground 2) Make splits in the air prior to refueling at the final airbase before the patrol location. (Split groups back away…

• create a game

That feature is not yet implemented on mobile.

• Units unselectable

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from crammy: “re opened then selected a LAND unit this allowed me to use the left/right buttons to scroll though the units till i found it. ” Reloading the game will refresh the unit list so it will cycle through them smoothly. When the game has been open a while the list gets "jumbled" Quote from Bones31271: “is there going to be a fix for this? ” I hope so, but this map seam issue has continued for months through several "fixes" that did not completely solve the issue. Quote from Bones31…

• Who Do I talk to

VorlonFCW - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Frontline pioneers are the beta testers. This is not intended to be a bug free experience, and issues with games are a frequent occurrence. There are frequent issues with games and maps, and about the only thing to do is try again later. There are updates to the beta server done sometimes several times per day. Upon joining the frontline pioneer group you need to join a game within the first 7 days, or your slot is opened for another player who may be more active. Your activity in regular games …

• Quote from _Pontus_: “Yes there is already. Just use the + button in the commands: make the planes land for refuel where you want them and add a command to make them hoover. No need for an automated function. I love to catch air forces of lazy or over-confident players on the ground Further, planes on the ground do defend if already fueled up, when the attacker attacks the army or airforce directly in that place. ” Indeed, but you missed my point. My point is that there ALREADY IS a difference i…

• I need help

Verifying your identity through the forum is difficult, so please submit a support ticket through this link. callofwar.com/index.php?id=279 And be sure to include an email address with which to contact you in the body of the message so it is clear how to reply to you.

• Units unselectable

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Sounds like you are mixing two different methods. Select one unit, and cycle through all of your units with the left or right arrow keys until the proper one is displayed. Or If you know the unit designation, such as AB12, you can use Ctrl + F then type in AB12 to select the unit.

• Background Images?

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Mind you, I have no idea if these pictures are copyright-protected! ” They likely are, so distribution or sharing of them would be unwise. Personal use as a player of the game is likely allowed under the terms and conditions that you agreed to when creating your account.

• Quote from Restrisiko: “But I would not remove it because it's in late game with large air fleets interesting and helpful. ” I agree with you on this Restrisiko. Sadly my opinion is not the only opinion.

• Airplanes on ground

Quote from patriota75: “Earlier was the same number as the strength of planes ” No, it never has been for planes.