Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• Airplanes on ground

patriota75 - - Questions and Answers

OK,thanks.

• Airplanes on ground

Red arrow points at the field I mean. Earlier was the same number as the strength of planes but now it is not. I am 100% sure it was, I used a lot and always was like that. I havent plated for a 3 months and now I checked too, but there is 0/ Earlier was strength of planes and chance of uprissing 0

• Airplanes on ground

I think you did not understand me. I take province with ground units and continue to advance. Province have airport and I leave planes there, they had strength and they could stop rebellion I am 100% sure, I did it many times. When planes refuel they have strength and they put chance to rebellion to 0%, and now that is not a case. Now when you have planes on ground strength in morale tab is still 0

• Airplanes on ground

Airplanes on ground are still airplanes and they have they strength except short period of refueling. I use them a lot to stop province from rebelion if it had an airport. Now I see that they do not have strength even they are not refueling. Is there some change in game that I missed?

• it happened to me in speed map, i wanted to change patrol area and planes returned to base and refueled.

• It is motorolla g6 play, android version is 8.0.0. if i saw right. I get 10-12 same notification in one second. Province captured, message received, research complete etc. all do the same. Except the last one, I got only one notification about new message When my phone go crazy I know it is something from COW

• I allow notifications on my mobile phone but every notifications repeats for 10 times. It is annoying. Have anyone experienced the same?

• Try to cross over with your mouse and when you are over planes big circle will show. then left click planes and use them like ordinary.

• Improved Team Up! Event

patriota75 - - News

If I remember well, awards were set for points that player had at the end of game, not for team. Awards were high enough to fight till end. I finished 5th, and it was good result in that circumstances. I am sure we would do better if we could kill inactive players of our own team. I want to say that event would better and more equal if you can kill inactive player after a while, for example a week or 3 days.

• Gold Free Rounds

patriota75 - - Suggestions / Criticism

i understand your point, but I still think that everybody should try to play in Players league. That is how this game really looks like.

• Gold Free Rounds

It is a normal game and you can learn a lot by playing with good players.

• Gold Free Rounds

You a;ready have no gold rounds. Search for players league and apply. It is free to play and gold free..

patriota75 - - News

I am not sure but I think the other team could get right of a way from inactive players of my team, but they did not used it. They attacked me directly. If i understand improvements right, they fixed this and now you can use inactive players like shield, but defeating AI is not that hard at all. Also, that was team game but rewards were for 1st trough 10th or 15 place, I am not sure. At the end of game, when time expired I controlled area of Philadelphia trough South USA Mexico and part of South…

• You can make paratroopers in FP maps and try how it goes. Also you can make it optional, so you can have maps with and same maps without paratroopers so people can choose what one they want to play.

patriota75 - - News

Quote from dioglaert: “Sounds frustrating, yet also fun. ” Yes it was frustrating. Actually, after a week only two of us were active in my team , i was leader of Mexico and my teammate was leader of Madagascar. Whole North America was in my team but inactive. Other team had about 15 active players but some of them attacked only inactive players. It is frustrating when you are attacked from all sides, but more frustrating was that I had no space where to expand being surrounded with inactive play…

• Alliance

patriota75 - - Recruitment Centre

Maybe I will join you, but I need to hear all offers first and to see my options. I am willing to fight for any alliance for a while, I am interested to see how alliance wars look like.

• Alliance

patriota75 - - Recruitment Centre

I want to try alliance challenge and I seek an active alliance. Do you have any suggestion what alliance to apply?

• I think the best idea i saw in this forum was to make strategic bombers able to transport commandos , and that commandos can be used like paratroopers. I think it should be implemented in game. It will make strategic bombers more valuable.

• whats the point?

There was daily upkeep in rare materials for reactor while it was active. I think in one of updates they canceled it, so now there is no point in disabling reactor.

patriota75 - - News

The worst map I ever played. About 35 or 40 players of my team become inactive so I could not take their territory and I had not space where to expand, At the end I had fight with 10 players of other team. Somehow I finished in 5th place. It was all but fun. I do not recommend this event.