Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• Immersive enhancements

attacker101 - - News

Quote from BeerBelly: “I'm not sure I would call the changes "enhancements" if they break the game. We can't login. PLEASE Fix it asap! ” I am confused on what you are saying. can you explain it to me?

• Immersive enhancements

attacker101 - - News

wait, special announcement? hmm... could it be... (Hidden Content)

• Immersive enhancements

attacker101 - - News

something special? what is is it? where..who...what? oh wait, this is no announcement tab

• More 1 v 1 maps

attacker101 - - Suggestions / Criticism

or how about Burma! Japan v. Britain

• Ideas for new Units

awww, you stole my ideas.

• More 1 v 1 maps

I like this idea, but I don't think we really need 8 1 v. 1's. but a few more would be cool.

• I like the thought, but their is one main problem: Bytro Labs would never do this case closed

• has the update been put into place with non-frontline pioneers now? because it looks like the materials "pop" now, but have the same background as normal

• not to cause any trouble, but isn's this supposed to be feedback for the new update, and not for a discussion on planes?

• one of the things I like about the WebGL is that I can zoom out fully and see all my troops. I think it would be harder to do that if their were clouds in the way. I also like the old resources look as well. besides, Tungsten isn't very rare either. I like the old resources because they look more colorful, these all look like they only have two hues, brown and green. the old resources look more colorful and fun.

• Improved Team Up! Event

attacker101 - - News

in summary, this is what everyone has said: the 50 v. 50 stinks because players go inactive making you the only one left with 20 other teammates to defeat the other side that apparently has all active players. so with that said, can we pick up the shattered pieces of your life and move on?

• my stupid captin

attacker101 - - General Discussions

I was sending a flotilla of ships across the Northern past of Russia but apparently, I have hired a bad captain. he has decided to run my ships aground on a Northern island of Russia. he was so close to going across the water, but he is obviously a traitor and must be executed for it. evidence: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…5fc055efeae042bcc40dbf648

• Quote from bobcat79: “Quote from attacker101: “I joined a new game today with the ID of 2649171. I clicked joined, choose my country (USSR), and began playing. I began to make a coalition, but I got an error message saying "game is temporarily not available." I ignored it but couldn't do anything on it after that. once I reloaded the game, it kicked me back to the home screen. I clicked on "My Games" to see if it was still their, and it was. it has all the information, but it doesn't show that I…

• I joined a new game today with the ID of 2649171. I clicked joined, choose my country (USSR), and began playing. I began to make a coalition, but I got an error message saying "game is temporarily not available." I ignored it but couldn't do anything on it after that. once I reloaded the game, it kicked me back to the home screen. I clicked on "My Games" to see if it was still their, and it was. it has all the information, but it doesn't show that I play USSR. whenever I click "Play", it opens a…

• I am not a Frontline Pioneer, but here is my opinion on it: everything sounds good on it, except I am a little uneasy about the clouds. I don't think the game needs clouds and I also think it would make it harder to see when zoomed out. if they were faded, maybe, but I just don't think they are really needed. but better resources and map border sound good since it makes it look like part of the United States in under water, as well as Africa and Asia. again, I am not a frontline pioneer, so I do…

• Quote from iDragons: “I don't mean to be argumentative, but there are two phrases in the rules that caught my attention: - It is not allowed for players to invite friends to help them out (if slots are still available) - It is not allowed to join games just to help someone out. Could I get a little clarification on these two rules? ” you can't invite players in just to help you attack a country. that is called Wolf-Packing. for example: lets say I was Germany and was attacking France and Spain w…

• I was fighting a country in the 50 v. 50 event and they were lading troops at my border. I sent an artillery to their and it did barley any damage! I looked and artillery does 0.7 to ships as well as 1.5 to infantry and 1 to tanks. so why is it that it did barley any damage to a weak convoy?

• on WebGL, when a unit is embarking/disembarking, it will show a circle similar to the attacking symbol. instead when the red line goes around the circle, that means how much time is left when the ship embarks/disembarks. the only problem is, it doesn't actually show how much time is left. I was wondering if the team at CoW would make someway that on WebGL when a ship is embarking or disembarking, you could see how much time is left, instead of a red line going around a circle. my idea was that w…

• Quote from samincosh: “no pics?? ” what pics? you mean of the battle?

• Improved Team Up! Event

attacker101 - - News

I don't like how you start with war on all of the other team. you should start with peace