Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Since I'm not staff myself, I had no idea. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was so stressful for you.

• You know how when you play the 100 player map, there are countries like "West Yakutia" and "North Argentina"? These countries still keep their regional variant(North, East, South, West) even after they conquer the world. I mean, why are you North Argentina, when there IS no more South Argentina? So I propose this new name change feature. Here's how it would work(hypothetically). First, there are a few rules you must follow. 1) The name of your country must be appropriate according to the CoW gui…

• A lot of people have pointed out that jungle terrain is too harsh to tanks. When I say "jungle", I mean like the Amazon rainforest, or the Congo rainforest. I personally am not sure about jungle terrain myself, because whichever country gets landed in a tropical terrain immediately has this powerful terrain advantage. It was just a thought I had.

• Looking for an alliance

iDragons - - Recruitment Centre

I want to not be lonely anymore, so I decided to find some friends. Are there any alliances willing to accept me? I'm looking for an active alliance that plays collaborative ranked games. Also looking for an alliance with members of some level of experience, and preferably a few players in it already. My stats are not great, but gold players do that to you. Any takers?

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “The "all in " event that was held a few weeks ago had all of the countries playable. I am sure the event will come around again, and there is a rumor that it may be open to country selection instead of random. ” My gosh, YES! It took me nine tries to get a country that wasn't puny, poor, and unknown by 95% of people on Earth.

• These are my grand ideas for the game that I just randomly came up with when I was bored. These are just thoughts I had- they're likely never to be added into the game. But I can dreeeeam (also nobody's gonna read it all because of how long it is) New Map I was staring blankly at the Europe- Clash of Nations map one day trying to improve my life by hoping a genie would emerge from my screen and grant me three wishes. Instead, I came up with the idea for a new map. I love the Europe 22p map, but …

• On Alliances and Games

iDragons - - Questions and Answers

Thanks for the clarification everyone!

• On Alliances and Games

I don't mean to be argumentative, but there are two phrases in the rules that caught my attention: - It is not allowed for players to invite friends to help them out (if slots are still available) - It is not allowed to join games just to help someone out. Could I get a little clarification on these two rules?

• On Alliances and Games

In my last two 100p map games, I've faced members of a certain alliance in game. They are all very high level players, they ally with each other(i.e they join each others' coalitions, they share map when they aren't) and they all occupy countries that are close to each other. Is this allowed? It is quite difficult and discouraging to play when you know that there is already a premade team of powerful players.

• Improved Team Up! Event

iDragons - - News

When you reconquer an ally's province from an enemy in 50v50, it doesn't go back to the original owner. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but it certainly doesn't retransfer stuff back to the original owner i. I have a link to a screenshot I took of my 50v50 game, but since I have no clue how picture uploading on the forum works, here's the link to the pic: imgur.com/AHyg5qI In the picture, I'm playing as Italy, and my teammates are Greece and Yugoslavia. However, I still control chunks of t…

• Quote from Lawrence Czl: “I think it is unlikely that the developers will add rivers. As previously mentioned, rivers would add more embark/disembark points unless their were fords or bridges for troops to cross. It would add another attack path. If there were rivers, with current system any naval vessel could use them. You coudl have crusisers and battleships and theorectically even air carriers coming up the rivers. To restrict rivers to certain types of naval units could be a major effort to …

• The tank has vanished after I disconnected from my WiFi and reconnected. Thanks!

• But shouldn't the Historic World War map at least have France controlling Alsace-Lorraine? Furthermore, if the game is set during the Second World War, I don't see why one border from 1914 should be used. In fact, France's border discrepancy is the only border discrepancy that's really glaringly obvious. I don't know, I just thought it was strange.

• In the World at War 100p map and the Historic World War 22p map, France doesn't control Alsace-Lorraine, even though France was given Alsace-Lorraine after the First World War(that's in 1919).

• So I was playing as my favourite country on the 100p map when I decided to go smash an AI, New Brunswick, with two light tanks and an artillery piece. One of the tanks died...but it kept on attacking the enemy units. Below is the image if it loads. When I tried to move the tank or interact with it, it just said "Server state differs from the client". The tank disappeared when I reloaded but sometimes it randomly appears. Am I cursed? (I couldn't get the picture to work so the Imgur link to it is…

• New Event - All Countries: All In

iDragons - - News

I like the gamemode but I don't like the rules of the game. I think next time this event comes out it should be free country selection, and it should be a little more balanced. Countries like Greece have struggling economies, while Yemen is drowning in riches.

• When I first played the Historic World War Map, I picked France, my heartthrob nation. I was pretty surprised when I realized how terrible the colonial powers were. First, Africa has almost no resources. All the provinces are just empty. There was almost no infrastructure in western Africa. Worse still, the total resources produced in the colonies were reduced by 75%, because of the non-core penalty. Lastly, there was a total of about five troops defending the entire place. And because of that, …