Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• New Event - 1944: Endgame

EZ Dolittle - - News

So in summary: we do not know how many games were generated. It sounds like that NO games were played with all 9 active players. It also sounds like Germany was basically victorious if it had 2 active players regardless of the other sides. It also sounds like the Soviets were destroyed across all games. It also appears that no one at the company is going to change the design.

EZ Dolittle - - News

How many games were generated? How many games were played with OUT any drop outs? What were the results of the games with no drop outs? What were the results of the games with drop outs?

• Servers down ?

EZ Dolittle - - Questions and Answers

works now for me

• works now... thanks

• Servers down ?

Game loads on phone but not on computer.

• I am playing in five solo games. three of which I have the identical problem of reload not working on my computer (MAC) however they all load on my phone (Galaxy I have two games which load normal. I have sent bug reports on the two,.

EZ Dolittle - - News

Questions still not answered: What are the three Countries for each of the sides: USA UK + ??? Germany Italy + ??? Soviet Union + ??? ??? how do they balance the strategic miss match with the axis between the Allies and the Soviets? What are the forces like? What are the victory conditions? What are the AI countries?

• What I found is that I built level 1 paratroopers and kept developing but it did not upgrade the level 1 to level 2 so I have two groups of them in the city. The problem is they are also one use. The only use I was able to make was an invasion of Denmark's two islands otherwise they are fairly a waste of resources and time. Better to use your capital to make Commandos unless you want to take over Denmark.

• I fully support all sorts of limiting factors on gold in game set ups. Do a one time limit at start so if everyone wants to start with 200K gold fine. Do a limit on daily amount of gold and again allow the players to set the limit. Do a time limit that says no gold till day X or all gold is stopped at Day x. Let the players play with it.

• Everyone is ignoring the most vicious of combinations: Paratroops with Gold. Gold allows you build quickly to mobilize a Paratroop corps of 3 or more units. Then they drop and gold escalates the building of an airfield or whatever in the target province. Think about that...

• There is a fundamental flaw in the scoring system in a sequence of games that encourages people to gang up on the leader based on the prior rounds. Keeping the games anonymous might be the best way to avoid that problem. another alternative is to arrange for additional recognition aspects that may give people reasons to play other than competing with the top player. This would be something like Best Country Awards. A player in an otherwise dull game may strive for having the highest score as Spa…

• The information on the 1944 3x3x3 is a little sparse 1. If there are 3 teams and random assignment of countries how do you form a team for the West/Axis/Russians? 2. what are the countries available 3. how would a pre set group of 3 be assured that they will be in the same team 4. the game says it is balanced but how do you balance a situation where you have one team in the middle of two others. Where are the West and Russians to go other than through the Axis? Maybe there might be a time limit …

• So I started a solo game as North USA and attacked in order: South USA, Canada, France, then Spain I watched as my relations with the rest of the world shifted to embargo but then I was shocked when the first AI country declared war on me and it was Luxemburg. Something is odd with their algorithm when a single unit, single province country declares war on someone who is 140 times their size. However the additional weirdness is that AFTER they declare war on me, I when to squash their unit and I…

• I do not like any of the new resource icons as they are fuzzy. the rares look like salt shakers. The clouds are a little much and do not add to the game but cause an additional distraction for no benefit.

• I do not like them, they are fuzzy and the Rare Materials looks like a salt shaker. Old Goods was sharper and more colorful.

• Clan??? There is an alliance group called the Punch.

• 3x3 UK France Russia vs Germany Italy Sweden or UK France Russia vs Germany Italy Yugoslavia or propose something else.

• G-I-Sp vs UK-F-Yugo puts a lot of pressure on France The use of Sweden is interesting in G-I-Sw vs UK-F- R

• What is a good match up for a three player vs three player on the European 1939 10 player map? E-F-R vs G-I-T seems balanced towards the Axis. Any suggestions?

• Euros only?

I logged on and had a weak moment so I was going to buy some gold and saw that it appears to be in Euros only. Is this a bug or a new policy?