Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

• so its kinda good then? Id fix all my doom stacks I got flying around but that's gonna be one pain in the butt

• so 30 inf in a stack is bad?

• what Is the state based efficiency for?

• New Event - 1944: Endgame

FUNGUS_TE_FIRST - - News

ok, im in one of these and the fact that nothing is unlocked at the start is a massive BUMMER

• varied tech trees would be nice, eg Germanys tech tree has tanks aircraft and inf good early but could take longer in developing nukes and sea vessels apart from subs, or the Russians get militia lvl ups earlier then other nations, this is still WIP suggestion,

• Trading Troops

FUNGUS_TE_FIRST - - Questions and Answers

if it randomly refuses check if you have the reasources to complete the trade, and only 10% of your army per day can be traded I believe?

• Navy fighters

FUNGUS_TE_FIRST - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from iDragons: “No offense, but these are just glorified fighters. In my opinion, they are most certainly not needed. ” agreed

• war i dont want

war update, I evacuated from South America and got this: Australia is safe as long as you never return to South America so I replied with: No offense, but you really think its gonna be easy? ill take peace now, but ill be back, and one day I shall make good on that promise. so im going to keep my ships off his coast with the invasion party, then ill try get my coalition partners in on the invasion as well

• perhaps a cost should be a attached, maybe some $$$ 50k-100k maybe?

• I like this idea, say if you were on a rp game that allowed communist countrys and u wanted to change Russia to democracy etc, then you could change your provence name from say Stalingrad to volograd or putinland

• war i dont want

ok...………………….I also don't really possess the army to annex the whole of South America EDIT: and since I was careless with my blockade at the start ,south Africa 2 ,hmmmmmmmm, sheet WAR REPORT: current casualtys for all intrested Australia - 7,867 Argentina - 39,832 but ive lost more provences then them, mainly because im evacuating all troops

• war i dont want

sounds good, at the moment however ive lost 3 planes due to carelessness and I have to move the invasion grounds to an area without artillery, naval superiority tho? well Ive got that covered, I got a bunch of spies and then one of em revealed his armys,no ships that I can see!, the invasion will happen, but as I said, im pulling out of America to regroup on an island, also ill lose 2 oil provences, which seeing as I loose 20/h oil is bad, but hopefully I pull through, I also don't want to fully…

• tick the anonymous box at the bottom of the chat

• war i dont want

ok, so I should go ham crazy on his units, so far ive got a meh fighting force in south America, the other major force I have is planned to circle down t meet my battleship flotilla and invade his capital, thanks for the ideas so far guys! EDIT: it currently a phoney war, war was declared 1-2 days ago and all that's happened is ive sunk a convoy and am chasing a cruiser around the top of south America, im kinda worried they are massing to just squish me. this is kinda going like ww2, who knows, …

• war i dont want

sounds good, but im trying to end this with minimum casultys on both sides

• Peace Treaty.

FUNGUS_TE_FIRST - - Suggestions / Criticism

me likey this idea, would be nice for when u have a meh realationship with other countrys

• war i dont want

so, someone decided to declare war on me for no apparent reason, then proceeded to call me a snake and a prick for doing something, now seeing as im playing as austrailia and they are argentina and I have a few islands and a decent navy with lvl 5 destroyers,subs and cruiser and their navy is basically non existant, I know that they probably cant take my mainland without tremendous losses, I was thinking about pulling my troops out of my small area in south America to a island just off the coast…

• good point, perhaps there should be some way to censor things, because having a commando regiment named would just be cool

• it would be cool if you had the ability to name your divisions eg, 14th medium tank division "yellow turtle" or 11th commando regiment "red devils". it would be cool

• WW2 Era Rp

FUNGUS_TE_FIRST - - Roleplaying Threads

sounds intresting, link?