Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

• Favorite Time Periods

attacker101 - - Off Topic

any time America existed. so about 1770-2019. more specifically, I like 1860-1865 because of the Civil War and love learning about the events leading to it.

• chat rules thread

attacker101 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I have noticed that many people get banned on the chat and claim they haven't read the rules. I was thinking that like on the main screen that has a tab that goes to the forum, we could have a tab at the bottom of the chat that goes straight to the forum. so if you click on the tab that says "chat rules", it will open a second page that when opened up, will be the chat rules. this way more people will see that tab and will read the rules, lowering bans. I think this will be very useful for the m…

• The Free Hungary Theory

interesting

• you could just edit your post and put them in there instead of making a new message for all of them

• their are 3 fronts in the 1944: Endgame and each has 3 countries: Western Allies: France: Controls Central modern day France, Western Africa, and Paris. capital is Paris USA: Controls Northern France and Western Italy. Capital is Rome Britain: Controls Britain, Southern France, Western Italy and the rest of Africa. capital is London Axis: Army Group West: Controls Western Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Norway. Capital is Munich Army Group Centre: Controls Eastern Germany, Poland…

• Quote from BMfox: “SP artillery: i'm surprised that you don't mention them... ” This was on my original list but I decided against it sense I had already put artillery on it. same reason why I left SP Anti-Air off. I thought that having artillery got the point across that they are great at attacking and don't take any damage. I felt like putting SP artillery was just redundant of posting regular Artillery

• when looking on what is influencing my morale, I notice something called "neighbors." What is this and how does it influence morale?

• Staff introduction BMfox

attacker101 - - Support Team

you forgot you favorite color . welcome...or...happy joining the support team.

• In Game Messaging

send a bug report if you want. let the boys deal with it

• The achievements

attacker101 - - General Discussions

it's like this: lets say people have taken over the living room of your house and are moving across the main level of your house. what are you going to do? naturally, you would move to the upstairs and not just let these people take over you. this is what capitals is like. once you capital is taken over, that moves them to a different region. and just because the capital fell doesn't mean the battle is won. even though the general is dead, the soldiers fight on. you still have more land to take …

• A pillage Option

all you are doing is harming yourself. you do the pillage option and now, you have a whole bunch of damaged buildings and other stuff that you need to use valuable resources on to repair.

• Experience system

This would be difficult, if not impossible, to do because even though you might get an achievement, it could have taken you years to do it. you also might have gotten it but are still a bad player. the achievements just say that "you have killed 500 infantry units" ect. but even with this your K/D ratio might be very low, or all those kills were against AI or inactive players. so experience would be very hard to do and maintain.

• Jimmy Johns or Subway

both are famous for their long (and delicious) sandwiches, but which one is better?

• ...or use the province list on the right side of your screen

• medium-rare all the way. cooking it well is basically destroying the steak

• do we get any gold for experiencing the problem

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “So far I have seen that if you don’t cross the “map seam” your units are selectable as usual. ” it still doesn't work for units in the middle of the Pacific. I have a troop near Hawaii on a island but I can't click it either way on the seam, going on the map to the left or right.

• *this meant to go in the "Bug Reports" section of the forum but a Gremlin came onto my computer and clicked "questions and answers" instead and I had no time to react. so this was meant to be in bug reports

• I was on one of my CoW rounds when suddenly, I couldn't select any of my units. I would scroll over the troops with my mouse and couldn't select them and they wouldn't light up. I could, however select the province. the only way to solve this is to reload the page but it happens several times so far and I have to keep loading the page. sometimes some units will just not show up, even when I scroll over them, they won't show up. this is happening on several of my rounds, not just one. can you guy…

• Precision Command Tools

attacker101 - - News

the path that shows where the plane is headed on the ground gets covered up by the bar that shows how long until the plane attacks/patrols.