Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 310.

• New Event - 1944: Endgame

Little Racoon - - News

I just started a game, and found this info about enemy troops only on the front vastly relieving. Since I'm Army Group South (North Italy and Yugoslavia), I'm the most prone to being wiped out first. However, now I know the enemy only has frontline troops, I just need to build up my forces a little and attack. I would like to see how it turned out! Criticism: Like so many others, the research is a bummer. I don't think I need to say more.

• New World Empires

Little Racoon - - Off Topic

Oh, so NWE is basically COW but more complexity on buildings and fighting AI but more simple on warfare?

• New World Empires

Little Racoon - - Off Topic

From another thread, I saw another Bytro game called New World Empires. How does it work? How similar is it to CoW? etc, etc. (I put it in off topic because it's not CoW-related). P.S: If anyone manages to explain it clear enough, I may give it a try.

• I thought this was a thread dedicated to paras, not golders. That is talked about enough already, and so far, we've just been wasting our thoughts.

• Well, I guess the side for paras won out in the end. I guess that's the only Bytro can get those ones to be quiet for a while.

• Paratroopers are coming!

Little Racoon - - News

Well, as one conservative who is against the implementing of paratroopers, I would say it's not a good idea to say the least. However, if it does work fine, I don't mind it as long as our worries from the opposition side are taken into account. Thanks Bytro for on one side pleasing the ones who asked for paratroopers for literally ages and reassuring the others who don't want them (at least some of them). I do hope the results will be objective, and although I am against the implementing of it, …

• Immersive enhancements

Little Racoon - - News

Thanks for answering my question that I've posted slightly earlier. It really cleared up things a bit. For some reason, I actually like the rocket nerf, because it adds a bit of realism to the game.

• Oh no, when my intentions were to have a decision about things and hope people be quiet for a while, and here it goes again. Full circle. I have failed myself.

• New Update

Little Racoon - - General Discussions

Um, I just experienced the new update. It's nothing major, but why does the resource icons look like SP1914 coloring? I hope there are bug fixes too.

• Um, please. I thought we agreed to at least not talk about it for some time. True that this isn't an accurate poll, but what is? If you're asking citizens of a million-people city do they like their mayor, would you interview all of them or just a handful of them? Maybe 10,000? Realistically speaking, you know the answer.

• I'm not a phone expert, but here's a list on how to make your phone last longer (since my phone literally uses all the battery in only 3-5 hours on normal usage): - Try turning on battery saver - Clear all tabs and apps you're not using - Lower brightness to the bare minimum where you can still see clearly (indoor recommendation: 30-50%) - Try to not turn on hotspot (obviously) - Rest for a while every 30 minutes or so, turning your phone to airplane mode and lowering brightness to 0%. My friend…

• I would definitely want the Africa map be added in. Also, I think terrain and weather is pretty ok, considering pretty much anyone can roll through Russia in COW but it was much harder in reality. However, I think the forest thing should not be as harsh to tanks, because tanks have to suffer enough in cities already. Perhaps a 10% penalty? I mean, look at the Ardennes back in Blitzkrieg and Battle of the Bulge. The Germans used that part TWICE and both times worked quite well (except that BoB en…

• Quote from MadMike69: “to quote myself If it looks like a plane, then it is a plane and will fight as a plane. Nowhere does it state that the planes at an airbase are actually on the ground. ” Just because the plane is shown on the ground, doesn't mean it's grounded. Planes in war have full combat readiness and unless refuelling, they should technically react even faster than the attackers.

• Probably because there wasn't a lot of kinds of tanks that saw lots of active service. However, I would like them to at least change the pictures of the tanks accordingly. There has been many incidences which the tanks don't correspond to the pictures.

• I think it's unfair towards Russia. I would suggest this: Allies: Britain, France, Yugoslavia (in 1939, Yugoslavia was neutral, but Germany later invaded) Axis: Germany, Italy, Spain Or (more spread out): Britain, France, Russia vs Germany, Italy, Sweden

• Improved Team Up! Event

Little Racoon - - News

I'm Namibia, and since all neighboring countries turned inactive, I will have to research aircraft carriers just to get my airforce somewhere. Sometimes being a frontline country has its benefits. Oh yes, and because most players quit in the first few days, my most competent allies in every continent are under constant attack (except South America). Now that practically all the African mainland players are inactive (except me, Egypt, and Tanganyika) this is gonna drag on for quite a long time. I…

Little Racoon - - News

Same here. I am not involved in this, but merely noted that my ally Ethiopia captured a piece of land from North Sudan, then Sudan's ally Egypt recaptured that province, and now that province belongs to Egypt. Wonder if it's a bug?

Little Racoon - - News

Quote from patriota75: “I think he got 15k and I got 12k of gold for that round ” So... you actually got even more gold when you technically lost?

• Quote from samincosh: “yes no maybe...i don't know can you repet that question ” Yes is that you are totally for the paratrooper implementing. No is that you are totally against the paratrooper implementing. Maybe is that you don't really like the paratrooper idea, but is not sure of your position. Basically: Yes: YAY PARAS No: NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I ALLOW PARAS Maybe: No paras?

Little Racoon - - News

Note: Your teammate can be a shield for you, and the VPs still count towards your team, so why not?