Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Dominion Map!

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Portugal is inactive. However the spy report is not on portugal, the spy report is about Austria. Austria has still given share map to portugal. You also have given share map to portugal, which is the same.

• Reports are worked in the order received. A proper multiple account investigation takes time. Please be polite when dealing with support staff.

• Dominion Map!

Quote from BMfox: “When you have shared maps with a player before he goes inactive then you keep the shared maps after. ” I am fairly certain that is not intended in all cases. The intended behavior is that in games with fixed teams that you should maintain shared map with your team regardless of them being active. In a coalition type game Inactive players should be dropped from the coalition and/or relations should reset to Right of Way at the moment that inactivity is declared.

• Dominion Map!

Unfortunately the AI is able to target bridgeheads in the Antartica map with rockets. It is rather rare. It is on the list for the Developers to investigate further.

• Quote from Genghis Khanson: “health calculated uses the exact hp number to the tenths for the calculation and not the percentage. ” It does, because we use that explanation at times when people report "zombie units" Occasionally a unit will still be operating and moving around the map with a displayed condition of 0% This occurs when it has 0.4 or less hit points and is displayed as 0%

• lost password

Quote from DenCOW: “I cant delete it b/c It says I have the wrong password...you need a password to delete it...and you need to know the old password to create a new password ” Talking strictly about the new and accidental account here (don't delete your old one ) You may need to set a password before you can delete it. So from the "account" menu in the lower right on mobile you can set a password, and save it. Then use that to delete the account.

• lost password

When opening the page on mobile you need to use the "login" button instead of the "play" button. The "play" button will create a new account. If you have created a new account accidentally please follow these steps. If you need help or clarification please reply. 1)First step is to check if you remember your login name and password. You can do this by visiting callofwar.com in any browser and trying the login menu in the upper right corner, or bottom center if on mobile. 2) If you have forgotten…

• If I understand correctly: You have Right of Way with player A You are using the airbases of Player A You attacked a militia unit belonging to Player A Which means that you declared war on Player A. Naturally declaring war means that your planes are no longer permitted to use the airbase you are flying from, and are forced to land and turn into a convoy. It sounds like the sequence was displayed out of order a little bit, but that sounds like the expected operation of the game to me. If you mean…

• Medium and I only want some salt for seasoning in most cases. Perhaps some black pepper if I am in the mood. If I want something to taste like A1 sauce I can just put that on a burger. I want a steak to taste like a steak. Eat Beef! The West wasn't won on Salad!

• chat rules thread

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

Actually I would like to have a heading in the chat box that states clearly "Chat connects all games worldwide" to cut down on the number of times per minute that people ask that question, or assume that chat is just the people in their own game, but I digress from this suggestion. Quote from attacker101: “claim they haven't read the rules ” Firstly ignorance of the law is no excuse. The chat rules are fairly basic and as ike says above: common sense works in most cases. Chat exists for players …

• Local Game Chat

There used to be such a thing. Frequently there would be a couple of messages that would show up for the whole game as approximately one percent of players actually use the chat. Also this took a lot of staff time to clean up as players would typically only use the game chat for insulting others or other rule breaks. Since you are also chatting with your enemies there is nothing productive to communicate in that manner, unlike the alliance, team, or coalition chat

• Quote from atreas1: “Let's suppose that (around Day 14) you face an army of 8 AA Lvl2 8 Infantry Lvl3 6 LT Lvl2 8 arty Lvl2 6 AT Lvl2 and you want to attack it with planes. Your air fleet consists of 15 interceptors, 15 tac, and 15 strat all Lvl2. ” That is just suicidal. . . This is proof that AA works, and that a balanced stack of forces is the better strategy. This grouping will knock planes out of the sky in any combination. Sure the large single stack will survive longer. I tried a similar …

• Quote from patriota75: “Quote from Restrisiko: “AI units disappear automatically when they lose last province. ” I never saw that units disappear. I have lost many units who meet inactive players units on sea. They stayed for weeks and more. ” If you ever find orphan units of inactive players who own zero provinces, take a screenshot and send in a bug report. Naturally active players can still control their units, or AI players who still have a province somewhere can as well.

• This means that your browser is lying to you and the unit you are trying to give orders to has been moved or been destroyed, but your browser is out of synch. You may be able to clear your browser cache, close, and restart your browser, and get the server to send you updated data. If that doesn't work please send a bug report from the menu in the lower right corner of your game and a game operator can reset the server and your connection to it that will resolve the issue. Due to a high volume of…

• Quote from Edepedable: “What about making research of each consecutive level of a certain unit faster instead of slower? I think the battlefield diversity problem could be somewhat solved if research were to become increasingly faster instead of slower after each level. Since the research tree becomes wider and wider and research takes longer and longer, certain units always get upgraded and others don't get researched at all. By making research increasingly faster the 2 current research slots w…

• neighbors are all the provinces that share a border with the province you are looking at. These are divided into two categories, neighbors and enemy neighbors, but the math is the same. If the neighboring provinces have a higher morale they will have a positive influence If the neighboring provinces have a lower morale, they will have a negative influence. The same rules apply with enemy provinces that border the province you are looking at. This allows morale to "flow" from strong areas such as…

• This has always happened when splitting planes. The patrol cone will remain with the other group and a new cone defaults to due east. Once you know this it is best to just make a temporary patrol over the starting airbase before splitting and giving orders.

• First question is: Were the planes actually refueling? Because planes that are simply located in a province once the refueling is completed have returned to full strength and will defend themselves just like a plane in the sky.

• In Game Messaging

The more messages and especially trades you have in your history the longer it takes to process every time it refreshes. For this reason I recommend that you delete messages and trades as soon as they are read.

• And then once they built a longer range fighters . . . They built a longer range version of the bombers.