Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• Sandbox Games

iDragons - - Suggestions / Criticism

hEy wHat'S gOiNg oN gUyS iT's mE bAck WitH anOtHeR caLL oF wAr mAp sUgGestiOn!11!1 Today, I'd like to introduce the Sandbox Map. It's a non-ranked game, played on the All Countries All In map. These maps are never system generated, so have to made manually. These maps do not show up on the "New Games" tab and can only be accessed if you are in the same alliance as the creator. When creating these maps, there would be a huge amount of customization. The map creator can change many things on the m…

• Favorite Time Periods

iDragons - - Off Topic

Favourite time period for me: Cold War period from 1946-1991 yes

• essentially, morale vibes

• Local Game Chat

People are incredibly devious with their insults nowadays. They call you things that are barely within the rules but not result in a warning from a moderator. This would be a nice idea, but I'd rather stick to reportable newspaper fights and not chatroom fights that have to constantly monitored by staff(who are already busy enough as is)

• Of course there is clear logic in planes turning into convoys when they're in the air. Your planes were operating out of your old ally's air base. You send them into the sky to bomb your old ally. Your old ally is now at war with you and does not permit you to use his air bases anymore. Your planes cannot fly forever with no air bases. So, they emergency land on the ground and turn into convoys. If your planes were in the range of an allied city with an airport, then of course your planes would …

• Stealth Commandos

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “If you can content yourself with the thought of a group of Commandos defeating an entire armoured division in an open field battle, then why not also introduce Chuck Norris as a front line unit, hm? ” Not to mention commandos literally EVAPORATE in the face of a few tactical bombers. Chuck Norris, too, would evaporate when he's being bombed to high noon.

• How come I'm the unlucky one whose games go on forever?? I have a game at day 145! Am I just slow or something?? But by the time day 145 rolls around, there is no more intense fighting. It's just "clean up bots and last remaining enemies". The real fighting comes at around day 8-16 ish, where all you have are level 1 or 2 things so yes, the research tree should be shortened.

• Two capitals

I'm guessing you don't have any resource shortages. Well, maybe the reason your stuff is rebelling is because the people you're at war with border a lot of your land. My ally France was fighting the USA(I'm UK) and he was losing a lot of land to rebellions because his captured territory was a) super far away from Paris and b) bordered enemy territory. He complained to me about it, too. I mentioned it somewhere in this thread, about how long it takes to travel from San Francisco to Paris. It's ok…

• The Free Hungary Theory

iDragons - - Off Topic

Shane Dawson, you better look out cuz your weave is M I N E

• A pillage Option

This would be helpful if you're looking to do a blitzkreig attack to just destroy as many enemy buildings as possible. Otherwise, I don't think it's necessary

• Spectating Games Idea

Maybe exact troop numbers should be invisible to spectators? I mean, it'd still let spectators know troops positions but they can't see what troops are there or where the troops are moving(if they are moving)

• Two capitals

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. I have a weird sense of humor. I've never had really bad rebellions, because I only declare war to one or two countries at a time.

• The Free Hungary Theory

iDragons - - Off Topic

Here is a screenshot of the 22p Europe- Clash of Nations map: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…5628bf8c60bcd9e06602074fe As you can see, there are two Hungarys. One that is actually called Hungary, and another known simply as "Crimea". Crimea is a bit of a mystery nation; you cannot interact with Crimea at all. It doesn't have a slot in the Diplomacy tab, meaning you can't formally declare war on it. Since there is no information about Crimea in the Diplomacy tab, we also don't know who is the lea…

• New Event - 1944: Endgame

iDragons - - News

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “So in summary: we do not know how many games were generated. It sounds like that NO games were played with all 9 active players. It also sounds like Germany was basically victorious if it had 2 active players regardless of the other sides. It also sounds like the Soviets were destroyed across all games. It also appears that no one at the company is going to change the design. ” basically yes

• Two capitals

Quote from Kanaris: “So basically from point 1 through 4 you admit knowing about the tools at your disposal but you refuse to use them as you find them overpriced. Great so thats on you, that doesnt mean that we should oversimplify the game just for you. Personally I like the challenge of managing my economy and having to make hard choices constantly from day one till the end on how to spend my resources and be constantly short of resources as I am constantly upgrading. ” Oh, it's "just me", huh…

• All Countries All In is the ONLY place where you can play as little countries like Denmark. Rest in pepperoni

• Dismissal of RP

I miss the ability to make Historic World War maps. Rest in pepperoni

• I find that as soon as I get all the essentials- for me, my "essentials" are interceptors, tacs, light tanks, submarines, tank destroyers and sometimes artillery and anti-tanks- up to date, the day changes and the newest model of the essentials are researchable. Then I have to research the newest level for my essential units, leaving some units I don't use as much, like medium tanks, either unresearched or at very low levels. It'd be great to see another research slot.

• Precision Command Tools

iDragons - - News

I can't see the rocket's attack trajectory anymore, is that intentional?

• Two capitals

Quote from Kanaris: “Everything that is needed to quell rebellions and raise morale (to realistic standards) despite having a huge empire that spans the globe already exists in the game. About a year ago the devs increased the rss required to build infrastructure and people were crying about it threatening to quit playing or simply not build any. Very few people noticed that the +morale buff provided by infrastructure had been increased... This is just one example of things you can do to raise m…