Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• Yes, sometimes it would be helpful to delete units, but in your case: - Playing Germany is together, with management of oil problems. The solution is not to delete some usefull (you call useless) units, but try to build your army, without oil consumtion AND try to increase your oil production! Mech infantry cost a lot maybe not the best solutuion in your situation! - You shoud always think over, what ressourcesyou have, what is the bottleneck ressource(s) and how can you reach the biggest HP/att…

• New Event - 1944: Endgame

szinisa - - News

i hope this map will be available soon for us and we can do an internal game on that! Till that time we can fight only in theory: 1. There is a 24 hours peace period, so France, US, GB can build lvl1 fortresses on the border. It gives with the home defense around 53% defense. Moreover most units has lower attacking value, than defending value.Germany has many units, but many of it AA units, around 20 pcs, which has 10 HP, and 1 attacking value, some militia, practically useless in attack. So a f…

szinisa - - News

About this map generally. On the western front: - US and France have SP artillery with 70 km range from the beginning. West Germany has no artillery (East Germany should lend at least two to survive). Germany needs about 36 hours till get the first artillery and two more days till get the 70 km range. So german fortresess can be attacked from distance, without any real risk of loosing any units. Front attack from German side is a suicide. - GB has naval superioirity at the beginning. And with mo…

szinisa - - News

It is quite easy to win with GB against West Germany! Trust me - I am currently on the other side playing as west Germany. I see the difficulties of German army. You need some strategy and use your strong side! For more details contact me in private.

• Defence Bonus

szinisa - - Questions and Answers

are you sure that units on their home province do with 15% higher damage to the opponenet? I think home defense means only lower received damage as described in point b)

• Team mate wanted

szinisa - - Find Co-players

LOL! Edepedable, imagine that as far as i know HMEC guys had no previous accout and only one member has more than one account! You can check which map we used to play, not the 22p map for greens. And many games were stopped, just because of false set up. We have selected these criteria to collect only really good players to let us able create really challanging games even internal ones. High K/D ratio is a good sign, that the player is aware of game mechanism and nr of won games show, that he ha…

• it would be interesting point, if there were players, which start to play a nation, not to win the map, but achive better performance as it was shown in history! I mean player with Neatherland should be rewarded if he alive even in day 12 or so! Anyway historical map should be redisign to avoide coalition of GB, Germany and the US or similiars. This set ups gives only very limited chance for other nations, but about 90% chance for these coalitions to win the map.

• Militia Spam

szinisa - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “What pains my eyes most (and it is a common sight!), is a player marching around with a 20-unit stack and a single militia amongst it. People... they are SLOW and bog down everything coming along with them!! ” i said, that militia is very usefull in some cases. I do not need speed if i sit in a lvl4 fortress... do not use militia for running, lol But yes it is rarely useable, it depends your map and your selected nation. I won the historic 25 p map with Persia -try to …

• Militia Spam

Militia is considered as useless from many players, but in some cases it is a great unit! If manpower is unlimited, but grain and goods are bottleneck ressources, plus you are defending, sitting in a fortress and two artillery division is just bombarding each other, than you should choose militia in stead of infantry! Really nice damagesucker! If you are defending in hills, militia gives you a nice defensive value! If you have great divisions with many infantries, the SBDE decrease infantry valu…

• I am happy to announce that we are over our first alliance challenge! We have won the game and received 41 points, so we are currently the 89th rated alliance!

• FIGHT US!

szinisa - - Alliance: Games Exchange

any response? till interesting?

• or you can choose the solution, which was made by many of us! Join to an alliance and playing internal games and alliance matches and forget the problem of goldspammers and inactive nations...

• till players can join to unlimited nr of games, we will face to this patter. By limiting games, which can be played paralel, we can be over this issue. I personally play only one game, but surely here are more active players who plays 3 or 5 games, but i wonder, if somebody could concentrate more than 5 games in one time! My suggestion would be to limit the games in such ways that everybody can start maximum 3 games in a 10 days period and 6 in a 25 days period or so.

• i would like to add to this idea, that oil or grain shortage should hit units as well, not only moral. Imagine the situation as 2 coalitions are fighting with each other. Coalition A has a member, which lost almost all territory, but his army is full, without any harm. He has heavy shortage in grain and oil, but he does not care, as he has none or only limited nr. Of provinces, with almost zero production. Moreover coalition partners transfer their units to this member, so their grain and oil co…

• FIGHT US!

szinisa - - Alliance: Games Exchange

We maybe interested! We are just allocating team members to different games and I hope for tomorrow I will have a clear view, and could you response and even a contact with whom to discuss details!

• Are these alliance matches agreed, anybody remained free to fight? HMEC is open for a match

• Game Creation

szinisa - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Sherh: “Persia: -Focus on making sure your border with Turkey and USSR are secured (Forts, tons of units, etc) -Attack easy places like Iraq and Afghanistan and other AI states -Once you are confident in your ability, attack British India first, then Turkey when you are done with that -Maybe launch a large attack on USSR if it's still alive, if not Germany (They don't pay as much attention to their borders with you. Most of the time) -If your done that, I think you can probably win or…

• HMEC Needs New Recruit!!!

szinisa - - Recruitment Centre

still some empty slots!

• If somebody fits to our requirement (check the first post) and ready to join an alliance internal game, than give me notice! Nice opportunity to get know each other and if you enjoy, than we can do it on long term!

• Limiting Gold Usage

And maybe the price of gold is too low... I mean you can buy 120,000 Gold for about 20 EUR. For 120,000 Gold you can buy plenty of development, units, etc.... so it does not really cost a lot to destroy any of your neighbor. decrease research time with 12 hour costs 1700 gold decrease building time of a structure or unit with 12 hours costs 850 Gold So creating condition for a tactical bomber creation: 1 IC + lvl2 Airport: 2 days+0,75 days+2 days= 4,75 days=8075 Gold One further IC lvl needs 30 …