Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Prussian Eagle just meant the German one…

• A difficult task

Carking the 6th - - Off Topic

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Im not the one starting attacks or making false claims. ” Saying I am so dumb is an attack.

• A difficult task

Actually you never confirmed if you were Romanian or not. Still, you could also be living in the US. More importantly, it still makes it better than any system that does teach those damned factorials. Now cut it with the Ad hominems! Didn’t school teach you to be nice?

• Morale boosters

Carking the 6th - - Questions and Answers

I remember having my confirm gold spending off and accidentally wasted like 10k gold raising already high morale (or lowering it) until I could find a way to turn it back on. So much pain.

• A difficult task

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “The math exclamation thing doesn't matter to me, I'm not a professor or a rocket scientist. The Sigma Beta Gama things don't either, I'm not greek. ” Never Heard of it. Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Do you know what a fucking factorial is??? Damn portugese education must suck ” Says the American. ” I mean, you literally thought the flag of Serbia was a baseball team ” I never said that. Cl…

• The Reich makes a return! Thanks to an extremely lucky (and impulsive) grabbing of Germany in HWW, I have a chance to turn our nation into something new! The Death of Hitler! The German people are not a group of prejudice! We refuse to slaughter and separate our own for the lies of a mediocre Austrian Painter! A short coup by (Generic Badass German General) took place, Hitler has been shot, an a new Fuhrer rises to the helm of the Reich! forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…3312e4e7069395e9d427b7df4 A…

• A difficult task

The Exclamation mark is very useful! Sigma males.

• Perhaps have old speed maps with 70/100 players at day 2 that no one would join automatically be deleted or at least pushed to the bottom while new ones come up? Many of these just won’t be played…

• Release Notes - 2024-02-20

Carking the 6th - - News

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Congratulations, I suppose? Cards are more effective...yay...(meanwhile the CoW vets be dying on the inside) ” I want to cry sometimes

• A difficult task

Factorials are useless for 90% of the population in adulthood, they should teach actually useful stuff in classes at a certain extent. You’re never gonna use more than basic algebra in your lifetime… I get it for people who do fields requiring math (and wanting to encourage STEM in general) but sacrificing hours of kids time on things they don’t end up doing at adulthood and blaming them for not wasting hours on it just to get into college is a very idiotic thing to continue doing. The school sy…

• A difficult task

To calculate the number of ways to select 4 items from a set of 20 distinct items, you can use the combination formula, which is denoted as "n choose k" and is calculated as: Combination(n,k)=n!k!(n−k)!Combination(n,k)=k!(n−k)!n! Where: - n!n! denotes the factorial of nn, which is the product of all positive integers up to nn. - k!k! denotes the factorial of kk. - nn is the total number of items. - kk is the number of items to be selected. Plugging in the values, you get: Combination(20,4)=20!4!…

• THIS Y THAT

En ingles? Está es aburrido. Palabras cómo “Autumn” o “Fantasy” son mucho más Interesante en mi opinion.

• Quote from Nostroma: “We could stop buying stuff from them... That might invigorate their determination... ” You buying stuff them from them at all already?

• A difficult task

17, but then it would get a bit lower and lower. Wouldn’t the next be like 16, 15, 14, and you add all of that? Wouldn’t come to 4000…

• More like Tan TBH.

• A difficult task

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Wrong. The Saviour is never wrong. ”

• There we go…

• A difficult task

80?