Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A difficult task

Claudio NVKP - - Off Topic

I don't need Calculus. I do not need any Trigonometry. I am not a 15 or a 16 year old anymore.

• A difficult task

The math exclamation thing doesn't matter to me, I'm not a professor or a rocket scientist. The Sigma Beta Gama things don't either, I'm not greek.

• A difficult task

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Factorials are useless for 90% of the population in adulthood, they should teach actually useful stuff in classes at a certain extent. You’re never gonna use more than basic algebra in your lifetime… I get it for people who do fields requiring math (and wanting to encourage STEM in general) but sacrificing hours of kids time on things they don’t end up doing at adulthood and blaming them for not wasting hours on it just to get into college is a very idiotic thing to …

• A difficult task

Taffyta Muttonfudge - Nov 17th 2023 +1 That's a cool flag! What does it mean? Claudio NVKP - Nov 19th 2023 It's one of those European baseball club flags Taffyta Muttonfudge - Nov 19th 2023 They have baseball in europe? Didn't know that

• A difficult task

I mean, if you go ask any random person what a factorial neans, most wouldn't quite answer. Also, isn't it the !?

• A difficult task

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Claudio’s rank is 5! ” ?

• A difficult task

I'm 10, I don't understand.

• A difficult task

Any 4th grade level math question would be about my theoretical capacity. Not above that though.

• A difficult task

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “5*2 ” That is correct, though the actual answer should be: (5!/3!)/2! ” So 5! Is 5, 3! is 3, and 2! is 2. So it's 2(5/3)?

• A difficult task

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “No, there's only 5. There's only five different items that can be missing from the selected set. ” 4845 ways. Calculate C(20,4) ” OK. Lets call the object A, B, C, D, and E. Now give me just six of those 4845 ways that's why i multiplied them. But I was blind for the otger question though. ”

• A difficult task

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “No, there's only 5. There's only five different items that can be missing from the selected set. ” 4845 ways. Calculate C(20,4) ” How so, common sense doesn't tell me that.

• A difficult task

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “No, there's only 5. There's only five different items that can be missing from the selected set. ” Whatever it is, it isn't 4845 for sure.

• berlin is also yellow

• A difficult task

Wrong. The Saviour is never wrong.

• A difficult task

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “5*2 ” lucky. Do this: How many ways to select 4 items from 20 (all are distinct). ” 80.

• A difficult task

5*2

• A difficult task

10?

• Spanish Empire

I do have a nice idea.

• A difficult task

I don't want to lose my hair, my sanity, or my perfect blood sugar levels.

• A difficult task

Quote from TheZhukov: “Only letters there are alpha and beta. BTW I doubt you are stupid, you just didn't understand it ” i have never done anything like that in my life