Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Loss of Capitals

_Pyth0n_ - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Nostroma: “For over 70 games I've seen country provincial morale's drop to 75% when the capital is captured. Now for the first time all provinces of Poland dropped only to 90%. And no, he does not have prop offices in each province. Any clue as to how this happened? ” It depends on the moral that was there previously before the cap is taken. You sure in both cases they started at the same morale?

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Suffering does not build character! ” Debatable-

• Unit supply

_Pyth0n_ - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Nostroma: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Cool idea, cool points, but idea's been discussed to death. At this point, it is fully in the dev's hands whether to implement such a system; no input from the community wud make a significant difference. ” You are right. It probably will not make a difference. But if suggestions are not made here then the Devs will do nothing except make changes to increase the money base. True? ” I've been on the forums for a lot longer than you have mate, and I can …

• Attacking on Day 1?

I am a fan of the slower, building up method; take an AI cap (better if it is a rss that you lack) for morale boost (two is nice, but not necessary), attack on day 2 w/ artillery + AC/inf stacks (and LTs depending on doctrine) one of the two neighbours that are almost always fighting one another. It's very easy to defend from day 1 attacks, since you can see the troop movements of players combining troops for big stacks, and prepare accordingly. This is ofc assuming they are smarter than 95% of …

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “This would be nice to cover up the squalid border gore that appears when you guys are invading a place together. ” But border gore brings character to the game- But srsly tho, good idea

• Unit supply

_Pyth0n_ - - Suggestions / Criticism

Cool idea, cool points, but idea's been discussed to death. At this point, it is fully in the dev's hands whether to implement such a system; no input from the community wud make a significant difference.

• Issue is not present on mobile, as far as I am aware...

• Comintern, no doubt, for the reasons Car said and also since Axis has too high of a goods cost and Allies those goods are funneled into tacs and strats. Pan-Asian is a close second tho, because of terrain boosts mainly

• Best unarmored stack

Ah, yes, an interesting spinoff of the age old question "what is the best stack?" It's interesting to see that most ppl have yet to realise, there is no best stack. Trust me, if there were, everyone wud both know about it and use it. Adapt to the situation you're facing, whether it be your theatre's terrain, enemy unit composition or just your economic weakpoints. And be assured, if you can't understand this simple fact, then any decently skilled player can cripple you pretty effectively, w/o th…

• Kola

I prefer Pepsi, honestly. Kola is too carbonated for my liking

• World at War Playthrough

_Pyth0n_ - - General Discussions

Quote from Carking the 6th: “The horde ” It is inevitable

• RA/SPRA

Quote from RandyPeralta: “Why are there only 3 levels of RA and 2 levels of SPRA when there are 6 levels of regular artillery and 5 levels of SPA? ” I do agree with the general sentiment of the thread; RA/SPRA needs a revamp, since most players just kind of forget about them or use them incorrectly...

• Release Notes - 2024-02-20

_Pyth0n_ - - News

Congratulations, I suppose? Cards are more effective...yay...(meanwhile the CoW vets be dying on the inside)

• Morale boosters

Nope, capped at 100%

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Lies. Stop lying. Nuke spam is the strongest strategy. ” but thats after day 18, cmon what you gonna do before that? ” @Carking the 6th do we tell about the JdnIfwkf Icjeiozpvmrm strategy? Is it finally time to make public the secret nuke exploit? ” JdnIfwkf Icjeiozpvmrm strategy sounds like the perfect strategy. I want to know. ” Puny mortals cannot decipher such text; try as you might, bu…

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Lies. Stop lying. Nuke spam is the strongest strategy. ” but thats after day 18, cmon what you gonna do before that? ” @Carking the 6th do we tell about the JdnIfwkf Icjeiozpvmrm strategy? Is it finally time to make public the secret nuke exploit?

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Well if I was given any stack of 10 units of my choice, I’d of course ask for 10 max level nukes. I love nukes. ” Pretty sure you've just discovered a loophole in the system...

• They shud just add mutant camels. Give it a SP variant while they're at it.

• No offense, but any smart player has a couple NB on standby within an hour distance from cores to deal w/ such a situation...it's still annoying, but is an easily solvable issue.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Difficult one... do sails count as "self-propelled"? ” Does anything with wheels count as "self-propelled"? Is mot inf really just SP inf? Or is mech inf just SP mot inf? Or is it SP SP inf?