Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 713.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Memes

GeneralTanke - - General Discussions

That cartoon is gonna give me nightmares

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Nobody won. ” So how did you finish it? ” there was a war. ” I was the only non-puppeted person who wasn’t in Zhukov and Car’s block. I only surrendered cause of IRL stuff

• Forum Memes

GeneralTanke - - General Discussions

I’m just confused

• I saw the milsab reports, I could have killed the other fleet. And I would have made enough nukes to kill it.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “You’re lucky you made to the end, even if you were isolated and away from the global world order. ” Lucky? Luck does not generate the armies that I made. The only loss I suffered in our war was my stack in South America and it killed more of your manpower. I only made peace cause of RL reasons, I had a model UN conference which was coincidentally enough, about the Dayton Accords.

• Thanks. As for time zone, we should be able to make it work.

• Yeah. I am proud of how powerful I got. I was Australia, the UK should have been the largest commonwealth economy but there I was.

• Quote from Tolol_aja: “Introduction : I'll create some sort of documentation of my recent World at War round with my friends, this will take place around day 8 and so on. we're 5 and play south America, this time there's only 1 Coalition strong enough to oppose us in world conquest, so we need to take them out, here's the protagonist : My Team : (if you notice, this is the exact same people I play with for 3 years straight, we play mostly WaW and sometimes event map such as doomsday, endgame, ho…

• Quote from OutOfIdeasX: “We do have the option to filter between diplomatic relations, province morale and nation colors. A filter which would show coalitions in different colors would be helpful to get a faster orientation. ” Good idea

• We spent a solid 1 month or so waiting for the game to start

• ‘Murica

• Quote from Zaktty: “Plus Tank Destroyers have a pretty impressive defensive value against heavy armour, (36.0 at full health I believe), combined with Mechanised Infantry and some SP AA, it makes for an expensive but powerful stack. 4 Tank Destroyers 3 Mech. Infantry 3 SP. Anti-Air ” what I do for allies which does well is 6 mech infantry, 2 sparty and 2 TD

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Basically a Turbo-Yugoslavia. One Third the country has gone through civil war, another third decades of dictatorship, while another third collapsed and were invaded and absorbed into a country that does not fully represent them. But if it can unite it’s people, build up their industry and modernize its military, it’s in a strong place. ” I think I started the civil war thing, wasn’t I the first country to h…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Ohhhh you’re talking about those monsters we shot? Smaller then the ones over in New York… ” we are sending more. They are evolving

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “this RP is almost done anyways. I think at least, I am definitely able to defend. I’m focusing on another game now ” I mean post game wise, the RP itself is over. Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “It wasn’t pretty… but it was worth it. My apologies to the Austrasian government, but unfortunately their captured government was caught up in a nuclear test… and blown up. Nothing could be done… ” coincidentally, the American …

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “It wasn’t pretty… but it was worth it. My apologies to the Austrasian government, but unfortunately their captured government was caught up in a nuclear test… and blown up. Nothing could be done… ” coincidentally, the American embassy was swarmed by rats

• this RP is almost done anyways. I think at least, I am definitely able to defend. I’m focusing on another game now

• I think I deserve fourth cause of the sheer volume of my military. I would definitely be in fourth if I had no limits on battleships and nukes.

• Quote from TheZhukov: “As a final ranking (Carking): 1: Islamic Caliphate. It has the strongest military and dominant position. Huge influence and many vassals. Leader of the new world 2. United States. (Technical Vassals such as Indonesia and the Philippines as well) It should become number one economy again and rule about half the world. That puts America in a strong place after it recovers. Time will tell how it cooperates with the rest of the Americas… 3. Republic of China. It will start at …

• I’m still standing