Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Since I'm cuba and invading america, need to transport troops across the ocean, meaning needing to upgrade convoys early... ” Don't upgrade transports simply because you're transporting a lot of troops; the advantage of upgraded transports is in amount * distance. Since distances are short, you really don't need to upgrade them. I'd say upgrading transports is only worthwhile on the WaW and pacific maps, and then only when you plan to launch cross-ocean invasions.

• You obviously have to adjust your play style to the doctrine you're playing. As you noted, Comintern is mostly about land war, and it is about massing troops. There are many good land units especially emphasized; depending on your play style and activity level, they can all be worthwhile, and it provides for different ways to handle your army. The main DISadvantage is that 10+-stacks will always be weaker than those of your enemies, so you should play for MORE stacks rather than BETTER stacks. O…

• Forum Memes

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Maybe post a meme, Roko! ” I wouldn't have a clue how to create them. And before you start explaining: I don't really want to, either.

• Forum Memes

Heh... quite funny now how _I_ am suddenly the bad guy. I may rant sometimes, but only when there is reason for it. Polluting a "Forum memes" thread with yet more references to your very nice and utterly enjoyable RP was the reason, and russ is not the only one continuously referencing it in a huge variety of threads about completely different subjects. I would like to encourage participants of said RP to keep their communication about it limited to the threads which are actually about it. There…

• Forum Memes

Quote from russ_russ1: “Poland has won the RP ” Why even post that here?? The people IN the RP probably already know, and the people NOT in it are sick and tired of EVERY SINGLE thread getting POLLUTED by your stupid little RP. I'm very tempted to join the next one for the sole reason of spoiling it, you be warned.

• Actually they did, then had a Jihad about removing them from society.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “They lost to a band of (gay) warriors from Thebes. ” Eh, Salusa Secundus then.

• Quote from Talvisota: “There is going to be a day where somebody suggests a concentration camp building for the axis doctrine only. Trust me, that day will come and that person will (rightly) get banned. ” Believe it or not, there was an entire thread about these a few years ago... including differences between ordinary concentration camps and extermination camps... worked out with levels for them and all that... pretty awkward and sketchy iirc.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Suffering does not build character! ” Sparta...?

• Release Notes - 2024-02-20

K.Rokossovski - - News

Still no news on the rank-1 bug...

• I had this problem exactly like you described, but refreshing the page solved it, and it worked in the normal way again.

• RA/SPRA

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

To be honest the only star unit I use is militia. Games are over before they become available.

• RA/SPRA

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

Why does it always rain on sundays? No one knows...

• Quote from OutOfIdeasX: “Your units are white, friendly units are green, neutral brown and enemy red. ” I have been playing this game for eight years now, and I never knew that! Yes I'm slightly color blind, but not THAT much... yet I always thought it was white=own, red=enemy, all others=brown... you mean there's a difference between "green" and "brown"???

• A difficult task

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “5*2 ” That is correct, though the actual answer should be: (5!/3!)/2! ” So 5! Is 5, 3! is 3, and 2! is 2. So it's 2(5/3)? ” 5! is five faculty, or 1*2*3*4*5=120. 3!=1*2*3=6. 2! = 1*2=2. So it is (120/6)/2 = 20/2 = 10 In normal language: you're only picking two objects; there's five ways to pick the first one, then 4 to pick the next. You're not picking the other three objects (which would be 5!), so you should divide …

• A difficult task

I don't understand what you mean... but again, if you think there are more than 5, give me just 6 of them.

• A difficult task

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “No, there's only 5. There's only five different items that can be missing from the selected set. ” 4845 ways. Calculate C(20,4) ” OK. Lets call the object A, B, C, D, and E. Now give me just six of those 4845 ways.

• A difficult task

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “5*2 ” That is correct, though the actual answer should be: (5!/3!)/2!

• A difficult task

No, there's only 5. There's only five different items that can be missing from the selected set.

• I'm pretty sure this is already considered by Bytro to be a major business issue. It is like, you customers spend their money to look good, and now they don't look good, so they don't buy your stuff anymore.