Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unique Doctrine Units

Donk2.0 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from jiggabop: “im all ears, as long as the America can use the CIA as a special unit ” How would that work? Please elaborate. ” Regime change ” what would the stats be?

• yeah, I don't remember it

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “I changed? I thought that was a phase? ” You used to be humble about ranks and such like "Points don't matter to me at all". Anyhow, doesn't matter. There's nothing wrong with wanting to get more points.

• Quote from Mongrel: “5 motorized inf, 5anti tank, 5 AA ” The motorized variant, yes?

• I don't want to get too involved with this discussion, but I would like to say that what @Fox-Company is saying is more true than you may initially think. I noticed it almost immediately when I became active on the forum again in mid-2023. The "ebb and flow" of the forum has changed. Where the community before was built almost entirely around CoW, with moderation being enforced pretty well by BMfox, there is now a much closer connected group, with CoW being less of a major thing. Discussions do …

• All forums police service

Donk2.0 - - Roleplaying Threads

@Komrade Khrushchev We know that when you click the "display spoiler" button in my signature, you can't stop yourself from nodding in approval.

Quote from TheZhukov: “Yep, 1russianleft @Donk2.0 No I need you to send your troops into my part of germany and inot south african iberia and offer me SM for SM ” Oops, I misread Iberia mb

Quote from TheZhukov: “Yep, 1russianleft @Donk2.0 No I need you to send your troops into my part of germany and inot south african iberia and offer me SM for SM ” Okay. I've sent a unit to Liberia and into germany.

Quote from TheZhukov: “@Donk2.0, can you log in any time soon so we can end the war with a peace deal ” Didn't we already do that? Also, do you know russruss1's discord info?

• Quote from GeneralTanke: “This is my reform plan: Before declaring war, you must declare tensions. After you publish an article in the news, you must wait 3 real world days(72 hours) before declaring war. When you declare war, you must write an article and combat can start 24 hours after that declaration. Whenever you make an article for the purposes of tensions, at the end, you must state the country you are creating tensions with and the amount of time you have been making tensions for. For ex…

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Claudio is hella Unnoble! ” nuh uh forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…37567b70983b10f52be9ca82d

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Claudio is Unnoble. ” double plus unnovel statement to make

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Quote from Talvisota: “I swear Russ has the rizziest WhatsApp pfp ” Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Talvisota: “I swear Russ has the rizziest WhatsApp pfp ” XD it is my face I forgor ” Aww man, now I have to see it. @Talvisota pls send.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Guys, you won't believe this, but I found an actual video of Poccne @russ_russ1 going shopping at the Stone Road Mall. youtube.com/shorts/ejoaLwcdZ0U?si=WIqtfGUJIutLYF2e It even has the face camera!

Quote from russ_russ1: “YO NB, why’d you give me a death threat? ” woah

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Quote from TheZhukov: “Your country, I want you to take over spain and west Germany as my puppet so we can end the game ” You want me to... take land?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Quote from TheZhukov: “@Donk2.0 When can you be active to help us reorgaanize ” Hey, reorganize what exactly?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “Google it lmao, it’s on the news ” I did, and didn't find anything.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “Chinese people want America to blow up the SSX! The Shanghai stock exchange! XD nah this is too funny ” the Americans don't have to do a thing, the Chinese are doing it themselves.

• Quote from TheZhukov: “Me and Meowy Mittens are part of it Its an FFA and things are already getting hairy Thundax, (Nationalist China), attacked Russian joker and now half of Asia is at war with him. I'm not revealing myself, but look on for updates Meowy, you are Iraq or spain, 100% @-VIP- @Kadeko @Carking the 6th @Zaktty @SamPGS_17 @Donk2.0 @Amotah @russ_russ1 ” Good luck! I'm sure that you will do well.