Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Carking the 6th - - Off Topic

That’s concerning timing. Too bad I won’t be able to play it.

• Forum Memes

Carking the 6th - - General Discussions

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from -VIP-: “youtu.be/OuFba4XhCNg?si=tXbPVcVzcV_jaMuK ” youtube.com/watch?v=n3xC1I2rXHE ” youtu.be/QEYmomUuveU?si=L1_5EUKekEtA03cN

• 40px-Cuneform_UZ.svg.png

• Of course I’d reject them, too big of a resource disadvantage. Perhaps instead of enacting one plan you can start with the cautious approach, and also hit them with the hot headed one at the same time once they are spread out. Collapse their lines and such.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Amotah: “Car is the worst troll in my opinion. I'd rather have Arta as a mod than him as a player in an rp. ” Sorry guys, being upside down so long has led him to say the opposite of what he means. Sad.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Still planning dumping all my gold and cards for a solo as Luxembourg eventually…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Make sure the others will too!

• Forum Memes

Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Time to chill down, don't turn this into ebb and flow of forums thread please. Russ is extremely stupid and irritating, however, K could have been a bit more polite, that's it. Please do not throw more personal insults etc. ” Stupid and irritating? Where did this come from? Shite started by Noblebright? I thought we long since moved from that. I mean you just said to chill and don’t throw personal insults, b…

• What would you do?

Genius of our time above me

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Next weekend I’ll be ready to join one, let us chill fooor just one more week.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

What do you mean? Like now? I’m sleeping soon… I’d rather save for that big WAW we are doing soon as well… I’m reprising Fat Albert in that one.

• What would you do?

I’m taking that personally

• Verbal abuse

Carking the 6th - - Questions and Answers

youtu.be/j8_JKOryQ70?si=uJjbFD6fmlsRBeE9

• What would you do?

You have been somehow placed at the helm of Bytro! The shareholders are at your mercy. Courtesy of a partnering of an Arabian oil mogul and Shadowy organ trafficker you have enough funding to implement as much as (you realistically) want. The dev team (headed now by our Lord and Saviour Freezy!) is ready to get to work! Spaghetti code was magically perfectly fixed after sacrificing enough troll souls to Freezy. Now. What will you do? What will you add to game? What units and features or even lan…

• While posting another thread, my original day was found! Here: The Reich makes a return! Thanks to an extremely lucky (and impulsive) grabbing of Germany in HWW, I have a chance to turn our nation into something new! The Death of Hitler! The German people are not a group of prejudice! We refuse to slaughter and separate our own for the lies of a mediocre Austrian Painter! A short coup by (Generic Badass German General) took place, Hitler has been shot, an a new Fuhrer rises to the helm of the Re…

• I’d say make a new one separately, having to scroll down to find what you wish is a little more tedious, and more importantly having discussion centered on one branch each can allow your strategies for each to be dissected, improved on and debated. If you do the whole thing, one aspect along may be tunnel visoned on, with less conversation done total.

• Forum Memes

You did nothing wrong, Pyth0n. I think it was more on K to be the mature adult he is and not be so rude on an Internet forum where we are all chilling at the end of the day. I think you’ve handled things rather respectfully.

• Forum Memes

Quote from The Mister Class: “Time to chill down, don't turn this into ebb and flow of forums thread please. Russ is extremely stupid and irritating, however, K could have been a bit more polite, that's it. Please do not throw more personal insults etc. ” Stupid and irritating? Where did this come from? Shite started by Noblebright? I thought we long since moved from that. I mean you just said to chill and don’t throw personal insults, but you do just that! I’m not gonna try and start anything b…

• Forum Memes

Hyperbole

• Verbal abuse

Carking the 6th - - Questions and Answers

Hit more, then support. File from there.