Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 696.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good idea, I'll hold the line.

• Day 24: I think I'm struggling a bit, the Italian AI is the one who's causing trouble now. They killed a lot of my troops, I think I'm going to be in trouble if I don't produce fast enough. I need to bring my forces to strategic positions and possibly find all the troop's locations so I can flank them. I will put a battle plan here in just a bit. In the meantime here is what I'm researching, and constructing. Research: Atomic Bomber and Mechanized Infantry Construction: A bunch of Barracks. Any …

• Day 23: Oh the border gore, look what Spain had done to Europe! (Spain is my next major target, but first, the Baltics after I'm done with this war) The Italian AI had trapped one of my best stacks, and the only way to save them was to have them retreat into deeper territory. Anyway, here Is what's happening. Research: Rocket Artillery and Nuclear Bomber Construction: Nothing, I need to save the metal. Production: A bunch of light tanks (I'll fix the metal problem as soon as I'm done with German…

• Day 22: The counterattack I was waiting for from Germany happened, which is good news because they normally only attempt to do 1 counterattack. Bad news? Half of my troops are gone, I need more reinforcements, but I can't ally with anyone because I'm doing a solo run, so I will have to produce fast! Research: Rocket Artillery and level 1 atomic bomb (Still researching) Construction: Level 2 medium tanks (Out of date, yes I know) Production: Nothing, way too much metal, and too expensive.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Türkiye. ” You better not be a repeat of what Zhukov did, oh wait, I'm Germany, never mind!

• Day 21: I continued to push into France and Greece, I will be sending in reinforcements to the Italian front as well. I think my AI popularity is up, because a few countries are giving me RoW. Constrcruction: A bunch of level 1 tank barracks for the cities that I haven't built in. Production: A bunch of tanks.

• Oh, and by the way, it's Road to War.

• Guys be patient, I like to have fun and I don't try and end it early, I take my time as well.

• Metal

• Forum Memes

NEPTUNE the great - - General Discussions

bro was desperate

• Forum Memes

Agreed.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Beaulion: “And Zakty celebrated my ban ” That was probably a bit too far even for Zakty himself.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Stop instantly assuming people they are trolls, just give everybody the respect they deserve. ” I understand your heart is in the right place, but ever since Beaulion has joined, pretty much all he has done is deliberately instigate arguments about the Falklands with British members of the forums. Zaktty can vouch. ” That is probably the dumbest argument XD (Sorry if I offended you)

• Forum Memes

Stop instantly assuming people they are trolls, just give everybody the respect they deserve.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Beaulion: “Stop being mean to me, you don’t have to rub it in. ” Mate, you're the one who keeps instigating. You're the one who goes on my and @Zaktty's walls and deliberately trying to cause a fight over the Falklands, post random spam in threads etc, listen to yourself FFS! ” Talviosta, just stop. You can't prove anything. We don't want another person to leave like soviet onion did because he was being a troll, just give people respect no matter who they are.

• This much.

• Day 20: I logged on seeing that Italy surprised and attacked me. I quickly put my troops to the borders and the Greek border so I would be able to attack. I have conquered all of Germany, and will also be pushing into France. I will also start research on Nukes. Research: Rocket Fighters and Level 1 nukes Construction: Nothing Production: Light tanks

• Poland can go into space

• Quote from Zaktty: “Brittania is a shadow of its former self, the UK could have been saved had I sailed by 60 battleships in the North Sea to fight the invading Turks, then my missiles would have arrived and I would have destroyed their airfields, bombing the planes with my 20 Strats. I would make peace with them to move onto joining the Brazilian invasion of the USA. ” Same here when the Turks invaded me, if my troops had arrived on time to protect my last two cities, I would've done a good cou…

• Forum Memes

Quote from croatian kid: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…fb2afe97c76674157cd31c74b ” What the heck is that?