Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 893.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from GingerParty84: “I thought naval bombers only uncovered stealth units at sea, but that they don't work as a scout on land, much like an interceptor can't see submarines, right? ” My point was when it was parked it couldn’t detect the stealth unit, then as soon as I put it in patrol, even with the same circle as it was when parked, the stealth units were revealed. Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I'm not sure of this one either. But given the small distance (and time) that the carrier sails t…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from GingerParty84: “Do Naval Bombers work as an active scout unit still if they are sitting on a carrier vs. patrolling? I keep running into the issue of not updating my patrols enough from a carrier group when moving over large distances since there is no way to set the patrol to stay locked over the fleet vs. a fixed geographilcal point...I ask because I usually try to skip destroyer and cruiser research to save on time/resources and then just upgrade my NBs & Intc…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from SamPGS_17: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “@_Pyth0n_ @SamPGS_17 my man here seems to have completed the 10 day speed run challenge casually, interesting. ” Ooh interesting, but we did establish in the original speed run that an equally balanced map would be requiredWell done all the same, blitzkrieg is a fun map id love to see someone do a 9 day speed run on 22p Europe I think it’s doable ” Statistically improbable and practically impossible; cards enable too many …

• Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from SamPGS_17: “Quote from OutOfIdeasX: “We do have the option to filter between diplomatic relations, province morale and nation colors. A filter which would show coalitions in different colors would be helpful to get a faster orientation. ” This is a fantastic idea in my opinion. @freezy would extra code be required to implement this? It seems to be a useful idea which shouldn’t be too hard to add into the code, unlike for example some unit stat changes.…

• Quote from OutOfIdeasX: “We do have the option to filter between diplomatic relations, province morale and nation colors. A filter which would show coalitions in different colors would be helpful to get a faster orientation. ” This is a fantastic idea in my opinion. @freezy would extra code be required to implement this? It seems to be a useful idea which shouldn’t be too hard to add into the code, unlike for example some unit stat changes. Any possibility of this happening in future?

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “@_Pyth0n_ @SamPGS_17 my man here seems to have completed the 10 day speed run challenge casually, interesting. ” Ooh interesting, but we did establish in the original speed run that an equally balanced map would be required Well done all the same, blitzkrieg is a fun map id love to see someone do a 9 day speed run on 22p Europe I think it’s doable

• Incorrect Reorts

SamPGS_17 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from noblebright: “Well what do you want us to do about it? ” Stop trolling, it’s a genuine complaint. Quote from BladeFisher: “Hi game 8186457 is not reporting accurately through the reports. The issue is the naming of units lost. You lose a battleship and it says it is artillery or something. And no it wasnt grouped. ” I think I’m having the same problem, for example you lose a battleship and it claims I lose my ‘1st infantry division’ or something like this. @freezy are you aware of thi…

• Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from SamPGS_17: “Quote from The Mister Class: “How about giving some old mods a rest this time? @AleksanderZ I'm up for morroco. ” I will not be participating in this RP in any capacity. ” I did not mean it that way, a rest from moderation only not from the game. I agree with the points you wrote earlier. ” I understand and agree. I only meant to say that I personally feel that I don’t want to participate in the next one as my personal decision.

• Quote from The Mister Class: “How about giving some old mods a rest this time? @AleksanderZ I'm up for morroco. ” I will not be participating in this RP in any capacity.

• I propose: 1. All moderators in this RP be given the smallest and most insignificant countries to prevent power abuse. 2. The rules be discussed publicly and made very clear and stuck to throughout. 3. Carking should not be allowed as a mod in this RP.

• Forum Memes

SamPGS_17 - - General Discussions

Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from Tolol_aja: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Types of allies: 1: The Backstabber 2: The inactive 3: The teacher 4: The city stealer 5: The silent person 6: The noob ally ” that one guy carries you in the entire game and he barely talking at all : ” Literally Sam ”

• Okay so make your pitch Zaktty and Claudio - @Zaktty why should I vote for your and @Claudio NVKP why should I vote for no confidence?

• Forum Memes

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “I honestly didn't know that you all didn't like the neutralist government. ” I liked them

• So obviously I won’t be moderating the next one - but I’ll suggest to genuinely make the mod team as small as possible to maximise efficiency and avoid conflict.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from AleksanderZ: “USA and USSR need to be top notch players. ” Agreed. I think @Zaktty would do well playing the US, kinda reprising his role from the 1914. I’d ask @SamPGS_17 to join but who knows if he could find the time a couple months from now.Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “Because I will be a moderator in this RP, I will choose Romania. This might change depending on who Russia is though. ” Umm you can’t just…

• Release Notes - 2024-01-23

SamPGS_17 - - News

Quote from Carking the 6th: “See? My nuke spam had justification! Does this take place in all games or just newly made ones? ” I expect newly made ones sadly notably doomsday

• Release Notes - 2024-01-23

SamPGS_17 - - News

Nice! Nukes have been underpowered for a long time; I’m only sorry we can’t use these new ones in the current RP although I’m sure it’ll be interesting in future

• Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from TheZhukov: “Taffyta Aka argentina ” How I not active? I just took over stabilized Paraguay, and have written more articles than most of the other peeps in the round (except poland and sweden) ” Ahaha it’s pretty tricky to top Poland and Sweden eh

• Forum Memes

Quote from Amotah: “No. ” Nah I reckon so, if a country declared they gonna take over your government you have a reasonable motive to defend yourself by attacking first. This is a perfectly reasonable war and imo shouldn’t be clouded by involvement of ‘breaking rules’ or whatever, tensions have been there sooo long

• Forum Memes

Japan declared a ‘special military operation’ on day 22 with the aim of replacing the regime of the Australian government and said he will ‘soon start conducting air raids’ on Australian military positions. Japan also said ‘peace comes from war’ and declared a ‘state of emergency and martial law’ across the country. I guess it’s not an OFFICIAL declaration of war, but I think that’s good enough tensions for either country to declare war at any time then without subsequent deescalation.