Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 218.

• Quote from MYSTIC_FOX: “so I have two comments. First has to do with embarking/ disembarking times. commandos to railguns have the same times. It seems like commandos and infantey should have the shortest time, and heavy units a longer time. This would be more realistic. The second idea is the addition of an engineer unit. It would have attack and defend capabilities like militia. But it would have the ability to damage buildings (enemy and friendly) like artillery, as long as they were in the s…

• Coalition Ai

BMfox - - General Discussions

The player will automatically leave the coalition as soon as he turns AI. When in a team game you will still have shared maps. When a regular came you will have ROW with the AI.

• It's either a bug or the Philippines used gold or spies to lower the moral in that province. I would advise you to fill in a bug report.

• Donald Eugene Pollender

BMfox - - General Discussions

My sincere condolences to you and your loved ones in name of all the Bytro team.

• I never said to use planes alone. Using one type of branch alone is the road to failure. If you would only have infantry or only armor or only planes you will be done fast. The key is to have troop variation. Land units are there to take care of stacks with AA in them but every stack with little or no AA will be easy picking for my planes. The fact is that 95% of the players have only little air force and AA and too many armor what makes them vulnerable. The 5% that have sufficient AA are obliga…

• diplomacy

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well you can't win the game without conquest and taking VP points and not even all the diplomacy in the world can change that. Diplomacy is an uncertain and temporary thing and anyone can turn on you at any given moment. You only have a few allies with whom you will play together and all the rest are enemies or soon to be enemies. If Isreb wants to improve the economic and diplomatic side of the game to make it more important then i'm cureous to hear his ideas to do so.

• Achievments

BMfox - - Off Topic

You don't receive the gold from achievements automatically, you need to claim it.

• Quote from Edepedable: “A division with, for example: AC, infantry, moto infantry, mech infantry, commandos, AA, SP AA, LT, MT, TD, arty and SP arty in it will be hard to deal with for airplanes. The damage spread is troublesome and every unit doing a little damage gets the better of the planes in the end it seems to me. Whatever you lose in the big division on the ground is likely to be cheaper than what the enemy loses in planes. I never get wrecked by enemy planes as far as I can remember. ” …

• Dawn of the Patriot

BMfox - - News

Yeah we joined a patriot game with our alliance but not everyone could join in time and now we have to play together with unknown players who might turn inactive.

• The guide has been updated with all the received feedback. Thank you all!

• Quote from hakijaa: “40 planes? It is better to produce infantry and tanks to deal with AA then overproduce Airplanes that will be once used, because they will lose some health and wont be ready for a new war. ” Well the AA isn't standing by itself, it is in a stack. If you attack that stack with infantry and tanks they will lose health too so what's the difference? You can still lock the stack in combat with your tanks and infantry while pounding it with artillery and bombing it with bombers. Y…

• Dawn of the Patriot

BMfox - - News

Believe me, the players on your team are annoyed as wel that you archived. Read the game specifications before you join, this is a good help. It's random country selection and just leaving a game because you think you might lose is not the attitude other players want to see. "Finish what you started, you never know what might happen if you don't". That's what my mom always told me and she's a wise women.

• Hospitals have been mentioned a lot but i believe that hospitals on the frontline would give even more advantage to players that use gold. If you put the hospitals further from the frontline then they become impractical due to the travel time. Radar: Great idea and the technology was there during WW2. Now it's sometimes based on luck to locate a convoy or you need to put ships on every dot but even then a player with peace just slips trough. The ammunition would make the game very complicated an…

• You gave the answer yourself: players mainly make mostly artillery, infantry and tanks and no AA. This is a sitting duck for bombers and they will die quickly. Very important is that your stack contains 10 planes: 5 tactical bombers and 5 interceptors. The interceptors will absorb the damage that otherwise the tacs would be taking. For stacks of 10 planes will kill everything in their path even it the stack contains a couple of AA. When the stack has 4 or more AA then it will hurt a bit but with…

• This discussion can continue till the end of time but i think that maybe we can now close this topic?

• Paratroopers darken the Skies

BMfox - - News

Quote from _Pontus_: “whats lacking is: range. no range = no use. i don't remember if I mentioned that before.... did i? ” You did a couple of times actually

• diplomacy

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

The economy is the engine of the war machine and diplomacy prevents war. How would you want to integrate war, diplomacy and economy in the victory acquirements because one rules out the other.

• Quote from CoralWar: “2nd situation : I'd rather keeping my fighter with full HP for the next air strikes. ” fighters don't kill troops, tacs do. Putting them in a stack with tacs give them the possibility to last longer and do more damage. The tacs are better protected against AA and fighters. When under attack by fighters you don't even have to pull back. Never let the planes patroling when you are offline in case the enemy gold's AA.

• Trade Embargo

BMfox - - Questions and Answers

I live in Lausanne

• Quote from Nooberium: “Having faced RRGs in battle, I consider them mostly an annoyance in a land campaign but a bit of a deterrent against shore landings. ” I totally agree! As I stated already above RRG are the perfect weapon to protect Islands and straits.