Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• Dawn of the Patriot

Arcorian - - News

1558087152_news_images_12426.jpg Attention Generals! We added a completely new event to our calendar in which you rewrite history by either saving or conquering the American heartland - Dawn of the Patriot! In this exciting scenario the Axis won the war and established colonial empires in North America. While Japan exploits the west the Germans claimed the eastern shores of the former Land of the Free. But resistance is growing in the heartland of the fallen states and patriots are reclaiming th…

• This thread can be used to discuss the new research balancing update that is available in all beta games that are newly created now. Please do not hesitate to share your feedback and help us test this significant update. The update will make techologies available earlier in the game and costs will scale with level of the technology. While early stages of a technology are much easier to develop now, specializing in a certain technology will need additional efforts. This research balancing update …

• This thread can be used to discuss the new research balancing update that is available in all beta games that are newly created now. Please do not hesitate to share your feedback and help us test this significant update. The update will make techologies available earlier in the game and costs will scale with level of the technology. While early stages of a technology are much easier to develop now, specializing in a certain technology will need additional efforts. This research balancing update …

• Tag a friend

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from Arcorian: “we will also release a new update to the research tech tree to beta games shortly ” Now this sounds very interesting. Can somebody give us an update on how this will look like (since not everyone in the forum is a beta tester)? ” We will shortly open a feedback thread in the beta section of the forum. I suppose you will learn a lot from about this update and our frontline pioneers there.

• Tag a friend

Arcorian - - News

Quote from CyberSoldier1905: “Will the color blind mode be added for this feature? ” At the moment there are no plans for this, but we tried to make sure that colors used have different brightness, hoping that this might help.

• Tag a friend

Arcorian - - News

1557842700_news_images_12378.jpg Attention Generals! Today’s release will bring a new relation view mode to the enhanced graphics version (WebGL) of Call of War. This new view mode will make it easier for you to differentiate friends and foes. Friendly, enemy and neutral countries are highlighted in different colors. This handy feature allows you to identify hostile territories immediately. This new mode will be set as standard view mode, but can be turned off in the game settings. For details s…

• Paratroopers darken the Skies

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Little Racoon: “For the plane paratrooper, is that the default when you make a paratrooper, or do you need to make those separately? ” When you deploy a paratrooper unit it will come as a plane on the airfield. Once you do a ground attack with the unit it will convered to a paratrooper infantry unit. Once it became a paratrooper infantry unit you will not be able to convert it back to a plane. Hope that answeres your question.

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Kanaris: “Just to clarify while paratroop is still in the airplane can the airplane be shotdown by interceptors or ground units like AA? ” Yes the airplane can be shot down. Just like any other airplane.

Arcorian - - News

Dear Generals, we know that many of you have been waiting for this moment for a long time and finally it has come! The Bytro team is very proud to introduce the new Paratrooper unit to live servers! Paratroopers are deployed as airplanes which can take off from any airport controlled by a player. After attacking a land target, the airplane converts to a Paratrooper Infantry on the ground. Once converted into a Paratrooper Infantry the unit cannot be converted back into an airplane. This unique u…

• Precision Command Tools

Arcorian - - News

Quote from war-play: “WebGL all still don't work at old videocards (as NV GT6600 and oldest)! ” @war-play Does WebGL switch itself off automatically in that case or does the game directly start in Canvas? That would be intended. If that is not the case we will have to fix that. Would be great to hear back from you.

Arcorian - - News

Quote from ITSAEROMF: “[...] But the clouds still block out everything [...] ” Can you send me a screenshot of that ITSAEROMF? The latest update should have reduced it. If that is not the case we need to get back to it.

• Quote from patriota75: “[...] Clouds are hiding units that are hard to see anyway. [...] ” Can you send me a screenshot of that? The latest update should have reduced it already. If that is still an issue we need to get back to it. Thanks in advance.

Arcorian - - News

Quote from HMS Surprise: “I can't select any of these units with left click. I have to use right click now. This is west coast of South America. ” Hey HMS Suprise, can you send me your game username and the game ID where you experience this issue?

Arcorian - - News

1555341035_news_images_12088.jpg Dear Generals, while our beta testers are still busy testing the new Paratroopers, we are bringing to you more bugfixes and graphical improvements which will give you a greater overview and precision in your commands. The first highlight is the reintroduction of the unit start animation in the enhanced graphics version, which gives direct feedback when units start following your orders. Next we implemented new path ending icons that give you a greater overview of…

• Servers down ?

Arcorian - - Questions and Answers

The issues should be solved now. ...except legacy mode in beta games. *sigh*

• Servers down ?

Grrrrrrrr... hmm I need my pitchfork and the sunday torch... be right back...

• Servers down ?

According to our Devs Beta should work again. Please let us know if this is not the case.

• game not found

Arcorian - - Bug Reports and Issues

We experience some hick ups with beta servers right now. We are looking into it as we speak.

• Servers down ?

I take that back. Beta Servers seem to have some hick ups right now. We are looking into it.

• Servers down ?

Das sollte jetzt alles wieder funktionieren.