Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

• Dawn of the Patriot

ITSAEROMF - - News

Quote from Eminem2891: “I enjoy the fact that the American Resistance has to fight on two fronts, BUT... I find it strange that a couple German and Japanese factions start with soooooo many IC's. The Appalachians started with 11 Industrial Complexes. ELEVEN. Yes, some of those are in non-resource provinces, but still, ELEVEN units able to be produced from day 1 is a bit ridiculous. P.S. No, he didn't build them - they were pre-built. ” Yeah got those seven as Flussmark, it was pretty good...

• Dawn of the Patriot

ITSAEROMF - - News

I'm lucky I got my alliance in (we all live in same country so coordination was easier), and then we had two more people in addition to out around five in our team that were active, so we're set apart from America's intitial makor pushes into our inactive allies!

• Dawn of the Patriot

ITSAEROMF - - News

Yeah, I guess I should've thought it through a bit more. One way to make it fun is getting all your alliance members on one team, I'm doing that right now as German Occupied!

• Dawn of the Patriot

ITSAEROMF - - News

I'm a little annoyed, I wanted to play as Japanese Arctic and I joined a new game, but because of the random selection. I ended up with Ryu frontier three times in a row and had to archive it. What should I do? I hate going inactive but I wouldn't like to play as the crummiest Japanese country!

• Best Counters

ITSAEROMF - - Questions and Answers

Quote from General Nightman: “True, 5 bombers are the max SBDE for tactical bombers, but a stack of 5-8 bombers works best for continued damage. Multiplies of those stacks are even better. ” Stack the 5 Tacs with 5 naval and 5 interceptors, provided they are all upgraded it will be really good if you have a few of these all in different airbases around the area, it automatically fights ships, ground units and other planes really well basically a perfect stack.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “This has been suggested many times. The latest answer is that they are not exploring any changes to the business model at this time. ” Fair enough.

• DISCLAIMER: I am not attempting to denounce or criticize gold use in any way, just propose a solution to the discontent around it. No offense to anyone is meant. Okay, I know many people have strong stances on the use of gold. Many would not like to see all their hard work destroyed by someone with a larger pocketbook, and as many players may live in drastically different countries in terms of wealth, it isn't just a question of will you spend money on the game, but CAN you. So, how to remedy th…

• Dawn of the Patriot

ITSAEROMF - - News

Quote from AK140: “The American resistance is outflanked, they are the most obvious target for both Japanese and German occupation forces, in fact i doubt Japanese and German forces will start fighting each other until the resistance is functionally defeated. In future rounds is it possible to increase starting troops and buildings for the resistance to counter the attack from 2 sides? ” I think this would be a decent idea, but give America lots of infantry and japan and germany more armor to ma…

• New Game Mode ideas

ITSAEROMF - - Suggestions / Criticism

4 Would be really interesting, maybe not a fight to increase but an African front map, maybe Operation Torch? Not sure how similar to Mediterranean it would be because I haven't played that yet.

• Asian maps?

Yeah a larger one vs one with just the pacific, kind of a frame below Russia and above Australia to really test naval skills and island hopping against a friend would be good. A historical or small map would also be nice.

• A Curious Bug

ITSAEROMF - - Bug Reports and Issues

For some reason it has completely disappeared at the current moment. Should I submit it or wait until it happens again? It's not really that serious just weird.

• A Curious Bug

Quote from VorlonFCW: “How long is “a while”. Is it like a rally point line? Did you have high command until partway through this game and it has expired? Does your ally in California have high command and using rally points? ” No he doesn't have high command, and I haven't since my starter High Command started. A while is the 30 days the game has been going, and I found that I think it only happens on the mobile version.

• A Curious Bug

In a USA Homefront map, every time I click on a province held by my ally North California, a motion line of my color will go from that province to another province, despite no selected units which has been changing but is currently West Plains, Missouri (it was previously in Mexico and other provinces, normally ones he held). Anyone had something similar happen or know what might be going on? This isn't new, I observed it for awhile.

• Tag a friend

ITSAEROMF - - News

Hide armies is really good when you have tons of troops and a major campaign to just check what the front looks like visually, and determine geographic routes without pesky armies and movements. Please bring it back!

• Guerrila

I think a much better stationary unit would be gun emplacements, which were used against warships and with forts. They would require a level three fort and have three levels, level two at a level four fort and level three at a level five fort. I'm not sure how they would be balanced as explicitly to destroy the menace that is battleships or to have a long range or a lot of damage. I'd assume long range and best damage against infantry and ships would be best.

• Quote from atreas1: “Instead of the theories, it is time to recognize that paratroopers are in fact a threat to the game itself, because they are in a way bypassing the only real constraint for an easy "golden win" - the movement time. Consider the following scenario. I manage to drop successfully a paratrooper in ANY province behind the enemy line. Then it is immediately (and quite cheaply, in fact) game over: rush an airbase and use that for stepping subsequent paratroopers further and further…

• Uprising

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from ITSAEROMF: “Troops already leave when rebelling, which is a nightmare in 1939. Imagine if your food production is -31 an hour at best in 1939, you're in a major deciding battle, and suddenly the day flips and you get 10 militia which completely destroy your economy in addition to the provinces they take with it? ” When did ever in a game 10 provinces rebel to you?If you are having food problems that is our own fault because you have build too much infantry instead o…

• New Building Ideas

I never thought of your suggestion, the Finanancial Center, but it would be a great idea. Currently, it isn't very easy to get more money beyond conqueing and having to feed new populations, especially bad when you have a large espionage war. The provincial administration would be good but have to be more expensive, and limited by map (only 1 on europe, 2 on pacific and usa, 3 in worlds).

• Climate/temperature

This would make it much too complicated and make certain countries up north or in desert areas very unpopular, leaving much of them inactive or populated by extremely good players who had the time and skill to use it to their advantage.

• Uprising

Troops already leave when rebelling, which is a nightmare in 1939. Imagine if your food production is -31 an hour at best in 1939, you're in a major deciding battle, and suddenly the day flips and you get 10 militia which completely destroy your economy in addition to the provinces they take with it?