Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Indian trolls in chat

_Pyth0n_ - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Kingdom of Kandy ” ... ” It's real; it's my hometown ” 100% should make it capital again ” Nah, culture's a bit too conservative for this modern age...

• Comintern Strategy

Quote from Carking the 6th: “To be honest Skip Upgrading is slightly overrated though, don’t worry if you can’t. You don’t lose as much time and resources as you may think. ” It is slightly overrated for higher-experience players, but for newbies, I still recommend it. I do agree that certain situations have no need for it tho.

• Indian trolls in chat

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Kingdom of Kandy ” ... ” It's real; it's my hometown

• Comintern Strategy

Skip upgrade inf lvl 1 ---> 3 or 4; arty spam, CC spam, and AC/LT for fast troops; MTs depend on the terrain IMO. Militia works as well ig, same with AT. Planes are optional, but have some ints just in case, and perhaps ABs/tacs, not sure

• Quote from OysterT: “I would assume it adds the production of each center to the resources available? This would allow for the use of purchased Gold, of course ” Not exactly sure, but I assume its based on how much money/hr + however many rss/hr you make. Either that or it's just calculated by however much is in reserve at that moment.

• Oh yea I never officially stated, but I am interested and would like to reserve Finland

• Indian trolls in chat

Quote from Talvisota: “Sri Lankan people, in general, are very cool ” Thanks :3 And no, Sri Lanka isn't just part of India, it's a separate sovereign nation with it's own history and diverse culture. Honestly, countries like Pakistan have more in common with India than Sri Lanka, since Pakistan was artificially created by the British, whilst Sri Lanka was always separate from the Raj. Economically, no one country has an advantage than others, but each superpower is strong in it's own right; Indi…

• Indian trolls in chat

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Neocolonialism be like- "No, I don't want your land, just your money and resources, thank you." ” Isn't Sri lanka, a chinese colony? ” Thats like saying Ukraine is an American puppet- ” So, yeah... ig? ” Tis your belief, not mine... ” Yeah.. I mean, china has a economical monopoly on Sri Lanka. ” So…

• Indian trolls in chat

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Neocolonialism be like- "No, I don't want your land, just your money and resources, thank you." ” Isn't Sri lanka, a chinese colony? ” Thats like saying Ukraine is an American puppet- ” So, yeah... ig? ” Tis your belief, not mine... ” Yeah.. I mean, china has a economical monopoly on Sri Lanka. ” Sources?

• Indian trolls in chat

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Neocolonialism be like- "No, I don't want your land, just your money and resources, thank you." ” Isn't Sri lanka, a chinese colony? ” Thats like saying Ukraine is an American puppet- ” So, yeah... ig? ” Tis your belief, not mine...

• Indian trolls in chat

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Neocolonialism be like- "No, I don't want your land, just your money and resources, thank you." ” Isn't Sri lanka, a chinese colony? ” Thats like saying Ukraine is an American puppet-

• Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “@Carking the 6th shud I make a new thread for air and sea separately, or just post it here? ” Can you make a thread for doctrine stacks and tag me in it? ” Like a best stacks for each doctrine? No such thing exists. There are however, critical units per doctrine, just read the guide and you'll figure out...

• Indian trolls in chat

Neocolonialism be like- "No, I don't want your land, just your money and resources, thank you."

• Intricacies Of Carriers

I'll test and see, then post results here

• Intricacies Of Carriers

Quote from GingerParty84: “Do Naval Bombers work as an active scout unit still if they are sitting on a carrier vs. patrolling? I keep running into the issue of not updating my patrols enough from a carrier group when moving over large distances since there is no way to set the patrol to stay locked over the fleet vs. a fixed geographilcal point...I ask because I usually try to skip destroyer and cruiser research to save on time/resources and then just upgrade my NBs & Intcpts. ” Pretty sure tha…

• World at War Playthrough

_Pyth0n_ - - General Discussions

I am honestly lost, studying for exams has depleted my brain cells... Id take option 2 for both tho; take the truce and use the cautious plan first, then as car says, frontal assault.

• Forum Memes

I've heard "grammar police" more commonly, but yes, other term is somewhat common as well

• Indian trolls in chat

Quote from Squidward: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Sinhala ” කට වහගනින් තෝ... ” Is that the among us language? ” The letter is this: ඞ It's basically never used, since being replaced by අං or ං

• Indian trolls in chat

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Sinhala ” shut up you... ” hutti ” I won't translate that for others sake කැරි පොන්නය

• What would you do?

Consistency (Tacs and ABs having the same no of levels, RA having elite units, RMs being given equally like other resources, etc) Card-free and gold-free gamemodes QOL changes, like better (and toggle-able) naming system, and more customizability, like example: renaming armies No idea if they fixed the inconsistent reinforcement bug, but they shud if they haven't Commando rebalance (stealth x2 per level please) Slight rebalance of navy; NBs are slightly too strong, CCs need to be slightly buffed…