Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACAI is in 1x, but not all the time.

• Forum Memes

Fox-Company - - General Discussions

Quote from Talvisota: “How come? ” I used to be a major pain in the ass, now we're like good old friends.

• Forum Memes

Me and TCB go wayyyyyyyy back to my first day playing CoW some 3-ish years ago.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from TheZhukov: “LOL. I think he's a bit crazy or just someone like a disocrd mod ” Captainblood is indeed a discord mod. He sucks. I got banned for calling him a retard. ” Seems pretty reasonable tbh

• Forum Memes

Quote from Kadeko: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Kadeko: “Okay, Mr. Grammar Nazi. ” Here, @Kadeko ” The term Grammar-Nazi, is a term that is referred to people who love to criticize grammar. ” Ive never heard that term commonly used ever, once.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Kadeko: “Okay, Mr. Grammar Nazi. ” Here, @Kadeko

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Fox-Company - - Off Topic

Glory to Arstotzka.

• I won, i was gonna win solo but Canada was inactive and i'd feel bad to leave him last second.

• Though ill need to do this in another game and try again, this game is a few cities away from me winning

• Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Spain and Libya just decalred war, easy ” Nice, would you consider making this into a playthrough thread? This looks fun ” Sweden just declared war too, and sure.

• Spain and Libya just decalred war, easy

• Quote from General2.0: “Did you declare war on day 1? ” Yes.

• Quote from noblebright: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Fox will now try to prove to you all that this laughable fake relationship we had was “true, and real and not fake.” (I’m trying not to laugh so hard in English class rn) This is such a silly situation lol ” Please give me whatever you're on, i'm saying literally the same thing as you, it wasn't real, not sure how this isn't passing your 8.5 inch think skull and entering you…

• Quote from noblebright: “Your doing pretty well... I might consider using your LT strat after all. ” Yes, im using LT's, Mot. Inf. and SPRArty

• I love Flying Bombs like how i love Light Tanks, fast and eventually get the job done. Both are easily spamable, take little time to produce and do good damage.

• Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Fox will now try to prove to you all that this laughable fake relationship we had was “true, and real and not fake.” (I’m trying not to laugh so hard in English class rn) This is such a silly situation lol ” Please give me whatever you're on, i'm saying literally the same thing as you, it wasn't real, not sure how this isn't passing your 8.5 inch think skull and entering your brain. ” yeah it wasn’t real, why hasn’t it take…

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c3fd249ad1c70fa898d540ffaforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c3fd249ad1c70fa898d540ffaforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c3fd249ad1c70fa898d540ffaforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c3fd249ad1c70fa898d540ffaforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c3fd249ad1c70fa898d540ffaforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c3fd249ad1c70fa898d540ffaforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c3fd249ad1c70fa898d540ffa

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c3fd249ad1c70fa898d540ffa Try not to die after declaring war on all your neighbors challenge.

• Quote from russ_russ1: “Fox will now try to prove to you all that this laughable fake relationship we had was “true, and real and not fake.” (I’m trying not to laugh so hard in English class rn) This is such a silly situation lol ” Please give me whatever you're on, i'm saying literally the same thing as you, it wasn't real, not sure how this isn't passing your 8.5 inch think skull and entering your brain.

• Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Fox Company, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. Either cooperate with ppl here or just leave if you don’t like it that much. If you say another mean thing I’m blocking you. ” So people shouldn't speak out against a horrible dictator because their entire argument is bad things? Go ahead and block me, it doesn't effect me, lol. And I do not have an obligation to like every user on the Forum and agree with everything, i voiced a conce…