Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Submarines

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

No they're not. You DO have to spot them though.

• Like ^th said, the RoI is very similar for rural and city industries, but there IS a difference for the RC's that you also need.

• I think it's because more people quit. There's not much to do as a small coutry, and when you're doing it at 1x speed, people get bored.

• @freezy the guy seems to be right... any known bugs on this subject?

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Would require a major rework of the way the game has been coded, as freezy mentioned in another thread. If i (or anyone else on the forum) find the thread, I'll post it here ” The thread mentioned is here: Removed

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Day 21: I continued to push into France and Greece, I will be sending in reinforcements to the Italian front as well. I think my AI popularity is up, because a few countries are giving me RoW. Constrcruction: A bunch of level 1 tank barracks for the cities that I haven't built in. Production: A bunch of tanks. ” "Tank barracks?" Either its a barracks or its a tank factory... either way, it sounds as if you're building them because there are cities that aren't produ…

• It wasn't because of a server crash; those messages were only "anonymous" to fellow players, not to Bytro staff. Large text amounts could crash the server on identified messages as well. As I recall, it was dicontinued mainly because all kinds of trolls jumped on it and ruined gaming experiences for players. It is very easy to scream for all jews to go to the gas chambers, and modding staff really can't watch all games... when you know who says it, you can actually go at him and kill him if you …

• Comintern Strategy

Soviet interceptors are notoriously bad, and you will lose an air war against an equally skilled and powerfull opponent. Consider skipping the air force altogether (though a stack of tacs still helps GREATLY in the speed of overtaking inactives and noobs), and protect your forces with enough AA to deter enemy bombers.

• Comintern Strategy

Quote from Carking the 6th: “To be honest Skip Upgrading is slightly overrated though, don’t worry if you can’t. You don’t lose as much time and resources as you may think. ” There's a huge differnce between two scenario's... either your initial army survives mostly intact (in which case you want to upgrade it to L4 or even L5 later on; just make that ONE jump), or when you "used up" your infantry overrunning others in war of conquests in the first few days (go for different arms in that case).

• Maybe the difference between you and your ally are in the core provinces? From conquered lands, you only get 25% of the resources than from your initial lands... when you're playing HWW there's a real differences between people who took a lot of ground (for example, Lithunia conquering Poland, Germany, and Romania) vs. original counties (USA just being the USA). The former will have MUCH less production, no matter how many industries they build.

• Attacking on Day 1?

You have to be lucky to meet opponents like that; they are actually easier defeat than complete inactives. When they start marching their infantry at you, especially unstacked, you can count one easy victory and a good load of loot.

• Forum Memes

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Zaktty: “And to a degree I have to agree, a lot more often now I just have to leave a thread with TLDR, because it is so hard to navigate through the pages of junk posts, I don’t have much time in my day to accommodate for the forum anymore, and I’d rather have 8 meaningful notifications about the best stacks, reforming commandos, or an RP (which I am fond of), than what is often 38 notifications about meaningless posts, that aren’t even …

• I'm not sure of this one either. But given the small distance (and time) that the carrier sails through the vision of the plane before actually banging into the spotted thing anyway, this is hardly a solution to the problem of being offline. I don't think there are any real solutions to it.

• Forum Memes

I had a fine youth in a happy family, thank you. What I think the Russ guy and many others don't realize, is that when they writes some meaningless thing (Latest hightlight: "Good morning people") is that the thread "lights up" for all the other people following that thread. They come to it, hoping to read something interesting, hopefully even about the game this forum is about, and all they get is a meaningless comment that might just as well not have been made at all. I don't claim to own this…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Since I'm cuba and invading america, need to transport troops across the ocean, meaning needing to upgrade convoys early... ” Don't upgrade transports simply because you're transporting a lot of troops; the advantage of upgraded transports is in amount * distance. Since distances are short, you really don't need to upgrade them. I'd say upgrading transports is only worthwhile on the WaW and pacific maps, and then only when you plan to launch cross-ocean invasions.

• You obviously have to adjust your play style to the doctrine you're playing. As you noted, Comintern is mostly about land war, and it is about massing troops. There are many good land units especially emphasized; depending on your play style and activity level, they can all be worthwhile, and it provides for different ways to handle your army. The main DISadvantage is that 10+-stacks will always be weaker than those of your enemies, so you should play for MORE stacks rather than BETTER stacks. O…

• Forum Memes

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Maybe post a meme, Roko! ” I wouldn't have a clue how to create them. And before you start explaining: I don't really want to, either.

• Forum Memes

Heh... quite funny now how _I_ am suddenly the bad guy. I may rant sometimes, but only when there is reason for it. Polluting a "Forum memes" thread with yet more references to your very nice and utterly enjoyable RP was the reason, and russ is not the only one continuously referencing it in a huge variety of threads about completely different subjects. I would like to encourage participants of said RP to keep their communication about it limited to the threads which are actually about it. There…

• Forum Memes

Quote from russ_russ1: “Poland has won the RP ” Why even post that here?? The people IN the RP probably already know, and the people NOT in it are sick and tired of EVERY SINGLE thread getting POLLUTED by your stupid little RP. I'm very tempted to join the next one for the sole reason of spoiling it, you be warned.

• Actually they did, then had a Jihad about removing them from society.