Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Haïti playthrough

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

There's some active players around: ministates Ecuador and Nicaragua both ate some neighbors, and Bolivia is growing as well. Even USA is expanding timidly, instead of falling inactive like they usually do. 0eed55409e23d6cb5506bd2612ae99a4.png

• Haïti playthrough

Well, the game is 4x speed so it helps. As the screen shots show, it was mostly done by militia. I just started a few battleship for a bit of extra firepower, otherwise all I built was militia and upgrade them, they will be L3 soon.

• Haïti playthrough

Quote from Talvisota: “The morale penalty for expansion in this game is gonna be UNHINGED. ” Yeah, but I'm quite used to all bordering AI attacking me from day 8 onwards or so. The real problem in these games is that your core is so small.

• Haïti playthrough

Cuba done, Venezuela next: b2e712dbf1a0fe6748bcdfe07d827828.png

• Haïti playthrough

A tough battle for Santiago, but I'm swarming him with 10x L2 militia. They will also be needed to take the capital, there's probably more stealth in there. 596f7445a6bfdefbcf7933e4ffd165fd.png

• Haïti playthrough

Time for the next target: Cuba! d38bc7e9ef577bd37d8e05af28c1716b.png

• Haïti playthrough

Why you should never give RoW to strangers, and then go offline... this is before: c0b8eb0395894311438c94582546e5a0.png and this is a minute later: 3489e7afe855c4e022e9939de512fea8.png

• USA HWW Solo

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

Use (partially) naval bombers on those carriers to secure control of the seas

• Haïti playthrough

Being one of the most modest countries in the world, I was pleasantly surprised by my starting army: 2 AT, 2AA, a whopping fleet of 3 destroyers and a submarine, and, best of all... FOUR whole militia! I started researching level 2 immediately, and built some more. My city produces iron and two rurals are doing goods and food, so they should keep those guys fed. It means I won't have much room for anything more sexy soon though, so militia will have to do for my conquests. Since the Dominicans w…

• Submarines

No they're not. You DO have to spot them though.

• Like ^th said, the RoI is very similar for rural and city industries, but there IS a difference for the RC's that you also need.

• I think it's because more people quit. There's not much to do as a small coutry, and when you're doing it at 1x speed, people get bored.

• @freezy the guy seems to be right... any known bugs on this subject?

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Would require a major rework of the way the game has been coded, as freezy mentioned in another thread. If i (or anyone else on the forum) find the thread, I'll post it here ” The thread mentioned is here: Removed

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Day 21: I continued to push into France and Greece, I will be sending in reinforcements to the Italian front as well. I think my AI popularity is up, because a few countries are giving me RoW. Constrcruction: A bunch of level 1 tank barracks for the cities that I haven't built in. Production: A bunch of tanks. ” "Tank barracks?" Either its a barracks or its a tank factory... either way, it sounds as if you're building them because there are cities that aren't produ…

• It wasn't because of a server crash; those messages were only "anonymous" to fellow players, not to Bytro staff. Large text amounts could crash the server on identified messages as well. As I recall, it was dicontinued mainly because all kinds of trolls jumped on it and ruined gaming experiences for players. It is very easy to scream for all jews to go to the gas chambers, and modding staff really can't watch all games... when you know who says it, you can actually go at him and kill him if you …

• Comintern Strategy

Soviet interceptors are notoriously bad, and you will lose an air war against an equally skilled and powerfull opponent. Consider skipping the air force altogether (though a stack of tacs still helps GREATLY in the speed of overtaking inactives and noobs), and protect your forces with enough AA to deter enemy bombers.

• Comintern Strategy

Quote from Carking the 6th: “To be honest Skip Upgrading is slightly overrated though, don’t worry if you can’t. You don’t lose as much time and resources as you may think. ” There's a huge differnce between two scenario's... either your initial army survives mostly intact (in which case you want to upgrade it to L4 or even L5 later on; just make that ONE jump), or when you "used up" your infantry overrunning others in war of conquests in the first few days (go for different arms in that case).

• Maybe the difference between you and your ally are in the core provinces? From conquered lands, you only get 25% of the resources than from your initial lands... when you're playing HWW there's a real differences between people who took a lot of ground (for example, Lithunia conquering Poland, Germany, and Romania) vs. original counties (USA just being the USA). The former will have MUCH less production, no matter how many industries they build.

• Attacking on Day 1?

You have to be lucky to meet opponents like that; they are actually easier defeat than complete inactives. When they start marching their infantry at you, especially unstacked, you can count one easy victory and a good load of loot.