Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 439.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I had spies who managed to do a complete military reveal of a nation. I could see that he had 42 units, however after a few hours that 42 units decreased to 32 and are now at 10 after 12 hours of day-change. Why is this happening? From my experience, the intel of revealed armies remains till the next day change, the unit count doesn't increase or decrease with time.... Is this a bug? I think it is.

• Quote from CommanderRhino: “Just lets people sabo all them out with gold ” This statement shows how wasteful your idea is.

• Return of Polls

Joe Bartolozzi - - General Discussions

South America!

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Joe Bartolozzi - - Off Topic

Quote from ULARBEK: “Elevate your dating game with the top site for hassle-free connections. Actual Girls Outstanding Сasual Dating Prime Сasual Dating ” Report this retard guys... that website is highly risky. Don't open it. Mcafee saved me. Fucking scammer.

• Worst stackwipe?

I have done some pretty big stackwipes of land units but for me it might be losing 30 level 4 arty...

• Quote from OysterT: “Yes. I have share map and he doesn't want to wast time on building industry. He has none. There is no way rural industry or captured center can possibly more than double his home center production. There's a bug in there somewhere. I do appreciate how you all have explained what "Economy" is supposed to be. I'm comfortable with that. I just see a 30K economy reported as 70+K. ” Does he produce units?? Well you need to add manpower into that 30K to get the final figure. Still…

• Quote from OysterT: “What a confusing set of answers...includes manpower, excludes manpower, excludes money (what?), rate of production is analog, not digital??? When the number is put in the paper it is done with a formula. What is it? Example: I'm in a 22 player Eropean conflict game and I have all my home centers at 3 or 4. My ally has no industry at all. My cities are procing at leat 50% more than his are. We both have the same number of VPS. Yet his "economy" in the paper is almost equat to…

• Quote from SamPGS_17: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “What do you mean by economy in this case? Resource gain is actually constant and not by the hour, iirc everything other than spies is even factored into total /hr production calculations there as a constant. If you mean the newspaper, all daily resource income other than manpower is added together. Consumption not counted. ” Manpower is included and cash is excluded! ” Manpower as well?

• Quote from OysterT: “I mean what is repported in the Newspaper. ” It is the summation of your resource production a day (excluding money).

• Great playthrough and a great win, congrats!

• Why talk about your sexuality in a war game at first?

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Neocolonialism be like- "No, I don't want your land, just your money and resources, thank you." ” Isn't Sri lanka, a chinese colony? ” Thats like saying Ukraine is an American puppet- ” So, yeah... ig? ” Tis your belief, not mine... ” Yeah.. I mean, china has a economical monopoly on Sri Lanka. ” Sources? ” Heard that they own…

• Forum Memes

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from -VIP-: “iv never been banned from the forums, russ likes to make up shit than get mad at people when they call him out. he's a joke, not sure why anyone would think he's telling the truth he said to never talk to him ever again but he still tries to talk about me. that guys word means nothing ” Nah I’m not mad, just confused you for someone else ” not the first time ” Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from TheZhukov: “…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Neocolonialism be like- "No, I don't want your land, just your money and resources, thank you." ” Isn't Sri lanka, a chinese colony? ” Thats like saying Ukraine is an American puppet- ” So, yeah... ig? ” Tis your belief, not mine... ” Yeah.. I mean, china has a economical monopoly on Sri Lanka.

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Neocolonialism be like- "No, I don't want your land, just your money and resources, thank you." ” Isn't Sri lanka, a chinese colony? ” Thats like saying Ukraine is an American puppet- ” So, yeah... ig?

• Forum Memes

Quote from TheZhukov: “LOL. I think he's a bit crazy or just someone like a disocrd mod ” Captainblood is indeed a discord mod. He sucks. I got banned for calling him a retard.

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Neocolonialism be like- "No, I don't want your land, just your money and resources, thank you." ” Isn't Sri lanka, a chinese colony?

• Finally back!

Welcome back. A lot happened while you weren't here. As for 8330076, the border gore is insane. Your allies are dead, right? You are in a practical 1v3. Its going to be hard. Depends on how good Colombia, Central america are.

• HWW Join Taboo

Joe Bartolozzi - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from GeneralTanke: “I think we have all been quickly refreshing for HWW games at some point. ” Yeah, especially when we are new players... The craze to play germany is wild.

• Hmm.. alright.