Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More polls!

Carking the 6th - - General Discussions

The same exact thing could be said about Japan. If they succeeded in Midway? Held the US back enough to collapse China? They could have at least made it too expensive to kill them and survived. Losing their carriers meant they stood no chance in the modern era of carrier battles. By Stalingrad, the German’s fate was sealed with them at war with both the US and USSR. By the fall of France, Stalin was planning to kill the Nazis once their war with the west was finished up (he kinda knew about thei…

• More polls!

But we could argue the Germans lost at Danzig as well… Quote from Claudio NVKP: “France. ” Tbf though it didn’t win Germany the war in the end.. some of these other ones did.

• More polls!

Midway literally ruined Japan’s chances of winning the war completely. Without those carriers they couldn’t properly fight the war. It was over at that point.

• Depends. Sometimes nothing happens and you get ignored… However most of the time after 1-3 days they get removed. Works most of the time for me.

• Share map is slightly better. But else than that, not really. You can declare war on more unpopular people but your best bet is to kill those AI ASAP before they become too much of an issue. By the way, the trade embargo and then declaring thing doesn’t actually work, as proven by a dev. No need to do that.

• Gangbanging Nazis, great time.

• Yup, they become an inactive AI player in an instant.

• Are they far away? That’s probably way. Maybe less wars save slightly more server space and since they get killed by other players they choose to have that lol.

• Yup, report it and they (usually) will force a change or even remove the player. Make sure to show the name. But on the bright side, these assholes are usually garbage and inactive players! Free land.

• I know, that’s just how it is. Norway got two full doubles, Finland got 1 and a half. Btw, in normal game you don’t get one full type of each resource. For example in a WaW as Alberta I have two metals and two rares along with goods. Saudi Arabia has two oils. It’s unbalanced even in the normal game to change the way things are played. In this case, Norway got two fulls and Finland for some reason did not… probably got more someplace else.

• Yeaaaaaaahhh!!

• Finland is not a 50+ star country, only those countries receive those rules. Furthermore, it’s a historical map where game stuff like balance is less important.

• If you’re talking about the one on the top right next to the calendar, that’s just day change. Healing, revolts and morale changes without good take place on that time. If you’re talking about the one that pops up after dozens of days, then that’s the end timer. The game ends once it reaches 0 and the current placings (1st to last) become final ranks, with the first place person or coalition as winner.

• Submarines

Carking the 6th - - Questions and Answers

Yes, if it’s still where you discovered it, anything can damage it. However as said above, you won’t know about that without destroyers, so if they move…

• Quote from Nostroma: “In WW2 Germany invades Poland in force thus starting the war. The Polish General, who has no experience in warfare, pulls out his wallet and buys 100 M1 Abrams tanks. That is this game. ” Tbf even 100k gold can’t guarantee a saved Poland from Germany in HWW. Possible? Yes. But not guaranteed…

• I don’t think that is a bug. Half cities and half rural exist in all countries, since full ones would make minors literally useless. For example, the USSR has like 30 half Rurals. If they were full, along with its half cities, it would literally be able to face Mongolia, Xinjiang, Persia, Romania Poland you name it, all at once with ease.

• Why

Carking the 6th - - Questions and Answers

This was as soon as we had signed in. Glitch.

• Haïti playthrough

How’s manpower faring? You’re gonna have to focus completely on making out as many RC’e as possible…

• So basically the bombers usually only need to touch the border of the province to damage it, however if they are not in range of the province center they will not damage it? And it does not damage if flying over the center with the patrol circle? Like Roko, I’ve damaged cities barely out of range using patrol circles before, including that recent RP. I think he’s right in this case.

• You have nothing to apologize to us for, only yourself! The pain of fighting the AI horde at day 20,000 is not something I Envy.