Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 909.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Americans confusing Africa and sri lanka:

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “youtu.be/8wIACR_K-_A?si=cOyKq88vwvF3Uv8K ” why?

• Forum Memes

The Mister Class - - General Discussions

Another ebb and flow in making... rip forum memes.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Amotah: “Car is the worst troll in my opinion. I'd rather have Arta as a mod than him as a player in an rp. ” Sorry guys, being upside down so long has led him to say the opposite of what he means. Sad. ” That is sad:( I hope he recovers. (Btw, why did you punish him like that?)

• Forum Memes

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Time to chill down, don't turn this into ebb and flow of forums thread please. Russ is extremely stupid and irritating, however, K could have been a bit more polite, that's it. Please do not throw more personal insults etc. ” Stupid and irritating? Where did this come from? Shite started by Noblebright? I thought we long since moved from that. I mean you just said to chill and don’t throw personal insults, but you do just that! I’m not g…

• Forum Memes

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Time to chill down, don't turn this into ebb and flow of forums thread please. Russ is extremely stupid and irritating, however, K could have been a bit more polite, that's it. Please do not throw more personal insults etc. ” If you have a problem with me lol, I mean you can just discuss it with me in PM’s. No worries, I have nothing against ya. ” I think I told you to not go off topic in the ebb and flow thread, you agreed and then this....

• The truth.

The Mister Class - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Arta and you reside in pakistan? ” Walaikum Assalam ” Portugese Pakistani, oh so you're basically a PP.

• The truth.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “The kid is going to rob you in the Bazaar! Watch out. ” So, you are pakistani? ” Fellow Traveler, you must find out arta. ” Arta and you reside in pakistan?

• The truth.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “The kid is going to rob you in the Bazaar! Watch out. ” So, you are pakistani?

• The truth.

What is claudio hiding then?

• The truth.

Croatian kid?

• Forum Memes

Time to chill down, don't turn this into ebb and flow of forums thread please. Russ is extremely stupid and irritating, however, K could have been a bit more polite, that's it. Please do not throw more personal insults etc.

• Isn't Türkiye pronounced as twearkiye? ü=ue

• The truth.

Quote from That polish guy: “Let us celebrate while we have peace ” Interwar period? Hell nah, we don't want round 3.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from russ_russ1: “America is a third would country in multiple aspects ” And yet even with all our divides America somehow manages to be more United than Canada… ” You have a state called Arkansas, America deserves pain ” Lol.

• Quote from KaiserOfAnonymous: “I have returned undesirably to most folks here and I doubt anyone actually remember me ” I do remember you.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “I mean you have Boris and Starmer, you also left the EU. You’re in the boat with us! But yeah, these parties must be purged. ” Please, don't compare us to your country. Our politicians are no better, but they aren't as horrible as yours. We must purge them.

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Panjim is capital city of goa (bing) ” yeah, searching panjim shows panaji. SAVIOUR IM COMING FOR YOU! ” noble.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Both demorats and republicans need new contestants. How do you even vote for those old guys? They suck!

• Panjim is capital city of goa (bing)