Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bad units

WolverineM1076 - - General Discussions

Much will depend on your play style and how active you can be, but for me I never use anti-tank guns, strategic bombers, nukes to name a few. When I join a game I am fairly active so I make heavy use of artillery.

• Thank you Bytro...your game is broken. When winning can merely be bought by spending gold then there is no point in me playing this game. Like I said earlier, I will gladly pay gold to enter games where NO gold is allowed or at least limited, lets say 15-20k per player max. Until then...I'm out, Goodbye!

• It seems in my last few games many of the more experienced players have already left the game due to the serious flaw with the overuse of gold. There is no strategy or gamemanship involved when there is a player simply buying a win. I would gladly pay gold to enter games with limited/no gold use!

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from WolverineM1076: “Just my opinion but I like the change. Assuming the coalition leader is active, they can decide who stays in coalition. If its a large country thats gone inactive, you don't want them automatically removed, they can and will attack you if AI takes over. Its also a litte more historically realistic. ” And There comes the fact where the coalition leader is inactive ” When the entire coalition goes inactive, there is no harm to the remaining act…

• Just my opinion but I like the change. Assuming the coalition leader is active, they can decide who stays in coalition. If its a large country thats gone inactive, you don't want them automatically removed, they can and will attack you if AI takes over. Its also a litte more historically realistic.

• Upgrading Subs

WolverineM1076 - - Bug Reports and Issues

As is the case then and now...NOT all news is reported accurately. I kinda like that here, you know something happened but keeps you guessing on the fine details

• Here's the scenario - If my units are placed in a coalitions (share map) province and that province is attacked - will this result in war with the attacking nation for both myself and coalition member against the attacking nation?

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Militia is the only blueprint unit I've used, on any map. Games end way before other blueprints can come into play. I used to ignore militia completely, until I realized how much it helps balance resource usage. If you are an active, skilled player, you build a lot of artillery and/or planes. Those all require tons of goods, and infantry also uses a lot of goods... but militia does not. Militia + Artillery is thus better for your resource balance than Infantry + Artillery. …

• Many will disagree - but a general who effectively uses high level Militia, Fighters, and Subs can be very difficult to defeat. Of course these units must be supplemented with the traditional land, air and sea units for best results.

• Anyone else having problems logging in from a desktop PC? Since the update I have not been able to access my game when using Microsoft edge or Chromium browsers. I am able to access game from Firefox browser, but performance is frustratingly slow. On Microsoft Edge and Chromium browser, the landing page comes up with heading only, the rest of the page is blank, not allowing me to enter my game.

• Transport Ships - I understand researching to next level increases the travel speed on the water, but is there any reduction in load/unload time with higher level transport ships?