Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Daniel_Phelps: “If you want to go for the internet tough-guy "realism" argument, it's also not realistic that ground forces are incapable of disengaging once engaged. It's also not realistic for them to be annihilated from top-down by indirect fire. You really shouldn't try to talk about how war was fought in the period if you don't actually have much knowledge on the subject. The upshot, of course, is that none of that matters. This is a game. Even simulations have abstractions and e…

• I can't get into any of the maps I want to, because my rank is too low. I've spent two hours trying to get on.

• Quote from Daniel_Phelps: “seriously though the privilege of air and ranged units in comparison to "melee" units absolutely has to be balanced out by SOMETHING. ” Why? War's not balanced. War is about exploiting advantage. Air and Arti are ridiculous in war. Both can be countered, usually by being better at them (having more of) then ones opponent. Air is too powerful? Build an interceptor fleet first, last, and always. If you rule the skies, they don't. Arti too powerful? Build your own, in bul…

• All my wins are still recorded.

• They kinda have this, with extra steps. Putting units of the same details together equalizes their HP. I don't think they should charge you the same price to heal your units at a linear rate. Either it should be cheaper, as building back units is easier (Think greater corps of experienced NCO's to draw from), or it should be faster. Otherwise, the point is pretty moot, and only serves to fix a non-problem. I think some strategy elements could be added to deepen the game. - Units heal faster the …

• - Revolts - Revolts should result in the creation of enemy units and should be more likely, longer. - A revolting province should at least create a militia unit. - Were the revolting province to overpower a garrison, they should capture the garrison's equipment, resulting in the creation of a similar unit. Infantry destroyed? New Infantry Regiment created. Tank Regiment overwhelmed? New Tank Regiment. - As a consideration, maybe degrade the level of the captured unit, or in some cases the tech t…

• Removed

tomareutsuzo - - Suggestions / Criticism

I'll lend my voice in agreement that some sort of scorched earth mechanism should exist. It is a tried and true tactic of war. It will create more incentive to take risks, as a leader would need to balance protecting their lines, and the race to capture valuable resources before ones rival can successfully demolish their holdings. It'll make medium tanks a valid consideration in versus heavy tanks. (Which right now, I am very unimpressed with the way this game gives the idea that heavy tanks are…

• Isn't that kinda what he just said?

• Meta about Idle play

tomareutsuzo - - General Discussions

So, I am playing my second game (Some how I have a third game that I must have played once, lost in the mysts of time, but I don't know what that was about, it's just on my record.) My first game went okay. Got invaded, invader mega stacked, and hid in my mountains, I went and took his wo ... er ... cities, and then noticed all of my neighbors were inactive. Ever one to seize an opportunity, I attacked ... and they all woke up and curb stomped me. Started my second game, joined a coalition , sen…