Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I saw tmc and carking comment on the oldest post some months ago... not sure about the oldest person. ” What is the oldest post? I'm curious.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “@Zaktty when again is the next RP..? And what’s the year it’s based in again? Please and thank you ” Ik I'm not Zaktty but the next one is a 1991 RP which will be at the end of next month

• Spamers

Talvisota - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Rooklet: “very over getting this seems daily now ### 1 - 4/12/24 - 04:04 Hello, I am the Alliance Leader, please add me to my Discord ID: 9wh8 As our alliance communicates here, I will promote you to Elder upon approval, I look forward to hearing from you, please reply ” I got that message too. No idea either.

• Forum Memes

Talvisota - - General Discussions

I mean to be perfectly honest, a military coup in favour of neutrality seems incredibly unrealistic due to neutrality being quite frankly the least extreme position you could take on anything. No offence intended, of course.

• Hearts of iron 4 anybody?

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from La classic France: “Just saying HOI4 will get you banned on global chat. ” HOI4

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Talvisota - - News

Actually, on second thoughts: Good job.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Talvisota - - News

Commando change: Very much welcome Militia change: UYFJYFHXJFQHFVSHVSGQ WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “What if the Germans stuck to their original plan when invading Stalingrad instead of splitting up? And what if they won Stalingrad? ” The Russians would've done what they always do, which is compose a fighting retreat whilst scorching the earth so the Germans have nothing to eat, a tired and starving German army, also depleted from Stalingrad, gets defeated somewhere west of the Urals and the exact same thing happens as in real life

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

I sort of prefer it this way tbh. I like how everything in the forums is now actually CoW related but we don't have to sacrifice our precious shitposts.

• Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Talvisota: “Idk man, I personally don't have an issue with people based on where they're from..... so no, not everyone hates them. Free Kurdistan btw ” Well, maybe you don't, but when I go to the Armenians and see that they want my death, I have no choice but to want their death. No? Of course, I don't have a problem with Persians and this was more of a joke, but I don't like the arrogance of Armenians and Kurds.Kurdistan does not exist ” In my country (the UK…

• Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Talvisota: “And the reason people are mad at you is because you said "all Russians deserve a death sentence", which certainly isn't only targeted at aggressive Russians ” I didn't say that. I don't know, maybe I said it, but I don't remember. But I didn't mean it like thatI don't care about them Btw what is TMC? ” An acronym for "The Mister Class"

• Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Talvisota: “And then went on to say that you don't like Armenians, Persians and Kurds............. ” Exactly. Of course, no one likes this, but there is no other choiceAlso afghans ” Idk man, I personally don't have an issue with people based on where they're from..... so no, not everyone hates them. Free Kurdistan btw

• And the reason people are mad at you is because you said "all Russians deserve a death sentence", which certainly isn't only targeted at aggressive Russians

• Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Talvisota: “Disgusting antisemitism and hate speech against Russiansssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ” I was forgetting. I don't like Armenians, Persians and Kurds either.Russians are not that bad ” Bro........... You're digging yourself into a deeper hole ” You misunderstood what I meant. When I said I hate the Russians, I meant the bellicose Russians, not the country of Russia! Russia is a big country with variou…

• Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Talvisota: “Disgusting antisemitism and hate speech against Russiansssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ” I was forgetting. I don't like Armenians, Persians and Kurds either.Russians are not that bad ” Bro........... You're digging yourself into a deeper hole

• Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from pod_than: “I am Japanese ” Animeeeeeeeeeee ” Disgusting antisemitism and hate speech against Russiansssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• So have there been any actual changes to the system?

• Quote from pod_than: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from pod_than: “Quote from bosna best: “Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from bosna best: “Hey @croatian kid, what's your soap made of? ” ? ” You know what I'm talking about. ” Excuse me for interrupting.I am Japanese so can only understand English at an elementary school level.But ofcourse It is also often said that it is difficult for speakers of any language to understand jokes ( other than dirty jokes ) made in another language though.This is…

• Quote from pod_than: “Quote from bosna best: “Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from bosna best: “Hey @croatian kid, what's your soap made of? ” ? ” You know what I'm talking about. ” Excuse me for interrupting.I am Japanese so can only understand English at an elementary school level. But ofcourse It is also often said that it is difficult for speakers of any language to understand jokes ( other than dirty jokes ) made in another language though. This is because in order for a joke to work, at le…

• New Event - 1944: Endgame

Talvisota - - News

*wipes away tears*