Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 824.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Memes

GeneralTanke - - General Discussions

Quote from Amotah: “8l20od.jpg ” my glorious king Amotah is unending in his wisdom.

• Forum Memes

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Guys I'm sensing a theme... forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ad7dd0f01d8514588c9d5d6ff Flying tank and uunuderground tank confirmed??? ” Soviet flying tank? They should add the M22 Locust as a war thunder x Call Of War crossover

• The Open Bar Chatroom

GeneralTanke - - Off Topic

Quote from -VIP-: “YO @TheZhukov @GeneralTanke BATTLE STATIONS BOYS!! the tournament round starts tomorrow!! we are picking countries today. contact team leader ScarletSpeedster ASAP ” I won’t be doing the tourney. I have a lot of work that I want to get done soon.

• Yet I do. The Ukrainians will purge Claudio.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “...crap. Quick, everyone, unchain the Abomination! ” Release the Australian.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “I mean he can always make a new account… pull a Brando. If he does that and apologizes it can be forgiven. ” I'm not on for forgiving him. Telling me to go back to my own country because my great great grandparents were Slavic is fucking disgusting. I have every right to be here, and I won't be told otherwise. And on top of that, him advocating for the deportation of all muslims from Britain? Nah. I'm not forgiving him. I don't feel bad at all.…

• German Homefront

GeneralTanke - - Questions and Answers

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you. [/quote]Friedrich W. Nietzsche

• German Homefront

Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Dresden had nothing of military importance in it. The excuse of it's being a rail junction is stupid, in that case why not just bomb the railway yards and rail junctions, not the city itself. If you look at a map of the bomb locations you see almost no hits in the industrial area, all the bombs were targeted on the civilian areas. ” You’re wrong, again. Ge…

• German Homefront

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “Guys spot the insensitive message here. I wonder what this date is? ” What is je me rends? ” The time when his birthday is according to his about me is when WW2 started.

• German Homefront

Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Dresden had nothing of military importance in it. The excuse of it's being a rail junction is stupid, in that case why not just bomb the railway yards and rail junctions, not the city itself. If you look at a map of the bomb locations you see almost no hits in the industrial area, all the bombs were targeted on the civilian areas. ” You’re wrong, again. Ge…

• German Homefront

Guys spot the insensitive message here. I wonder what this date is?

• German Homefront

Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers did not die fighting the Nazis just for Americans like TMC to start spouting Nazi propaganda. TMC has made Un-American remarks.

• German Homefront

My honest reaction when TMC tried to justify the Nazis by using whataboutism. youtu.be/EBw45LD8bMw?si=Q9eAw0ZkOjlNxodw

• German Homefront

youtu.be/EBw45LD8bMw?si=tUG4-h-7pgjN5sbp

• German Homefront

He was giving hints before he went insane. He said he supported Trump which isn’t always an indicator of racism but he also posted a Babylon Bee video.

• German Homefront

Us greeting TMC youtu.be/XQ5CoZVRZew?si=F8gAMWUvah_Vm8Yy

• German Homefront

People with his ideology tend to support the confederacy.

• German Homefront

@The Mister Class youtu.be/Ez9Emsj7cas?si=jqnaEqpzuwdtSKN1 L+Ratio+Can’t unburn Atlanta

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “(German homefront forum page for context)forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ad7dd0f01d8514588c9d5d6ff ” What did he say specifically?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Me: kills an armored car with 4 l4 tacs. The music I start listening to:youtu.be/1TxwvQGoo_U?si=1aHYIYIPYGJGQha4