Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 235.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A picture speaks a thousand words - can you post a screenshot of the problem? Normally, paratroopers can not engage enemies until they have mobilized. While mobilizing, they can’t move, and can only defend. If they do anything else, you might have come across a bug.

• That's correct. Unfortunately, the criteria by which a created game remains "free" is not explained well, which led to the dilemma we had when I created the 1949 RP round.

• I think the militia nerf is disappointing from a (veteran) player's view, but necessary to maintain the realism aspect that makes CoW what it is. In real life, militia could only operate close to their city/town and (usually) had practically zero defense against tanks and planes. They shouldn't be a dominant unit.

• I did not need HC to create the 1949 RP round. Is this a recent change? If so, I’m unaware of it - AFAIK nothing like this was ever announced.

• You still haven’t told us what unit type(s) your enemies are using. If you do, we can give you suggestions on what to build to maximize effectiveness on the battlefield.

• Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from Talvisota: “Unfortunately, he won't be doing that any time soon, as he's making a racist joke about Croatians. ” What is? I'm a little out of the loop. ” Today’s the day.

• Quote from Imperator Don: “I have a few questions:- 1. How do I make a game of my own? 2. If I make one, can I protect it, i.e., make sure only those I allow can join it? 3. Can we RP on that sexy sexy historic 1939 map? If the answer to all of the above is yes, then I would like to make a casual RP game on said map. I'll take Soviet Union. I want a USA, a UK, a France, a Germany, and a China. I want everyone to behave responsibly, play slowly, keep it casual, even paced, and realistic without f…

• Isn’t Yap the island with those giant stone coins?

• Quote from bosna best: “Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from bosna best: “Hey @croatian kid, what's your soap made of? ” ? ” You know what I'm talking about. ” Stop being immature and stop trying to pick a fight. There was literally zero motivation for you to say that.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “It is because it is only maintained by Bytro (which actually doesn't make it a wiki at all). I'm pretty sure that if it was maintained by the community, it would be 900% better. ” Yeah, but you can never trust the community with anything, right? OBTW - There’s a Call of War Fandom (basically Wikipedia for games) which is entirely community-sponsored and not affiliated with Bytro. I think if about 10 forum folks could help develop it, it would be VERY informative.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

AleksanderZ - - Off Topic

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from AleksanderZ: “Here you go. ” Thanks Aleksander. How do you make them? I am technology noob lol ” Click the More Options button and from there you should see a button next to Settings called Poll.

• Quote from Amotah: “If I apply for Ukraine must I write an article? ” I'll take that as a yes.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

AleksanderZ - - Off Topic

Here you go.

• Quote from BladeFisher: “Alexander what you say about German subs surfacing at night to fire their guns is total rubbish. Such utter ignorance is unbelievable. Just think about what you said. Creep unannounced in the dark and then announce your presence by opening fire with a gun ! Doh! This is where I am, I am here. Sink me. The gun was only used to sink stragglers or lone merchantman if there was no chance of being discovered. Later in the war it was removed. Just THINK about it. You may not b…

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Quote from AleksanderZ: “Destroyers the already the fastest naval unit in the game by a significant margin. They don’t need another speed buff. Maybe upping the ATK/DEF stats against subs to reduce the counter-damage the subs will deal? ” This misses the point. Destroyers are already too specialized. They serve as scout units, revealing subs for capital ships to bombard from long range. Most of the time, destroyers never get to fire a shot. Giving them better anti submarine…

• New Event

AleksanderZ - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think all nukes should be pre-researched.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “A competent to layer with a good RRG stack has a counter to most single units. ” That’s why it’s such a good strategy. Your best options to defeat it are: - Rush it with an unarmored/light armor stack. An RRG/AA stack would be painfully slow, so you should have no problem catching up to it. RRG has low defense stats against unarmored so once you lock in melee you should be able to do significant damage, depending on how many units in your stack. - Make an RRG stack o…

• New Event

AleksanderZ - - Suggestions / Criticism

Unfortunately, Bytro seems to busy to make new scenarios. We have t had a new one for years.

• Forum Memes

AleksanderZ - - General Discussions

No Poaching!

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Agreed, destroyers need more love. Give the sight range cruisers have to destroyers, and slight boosts to HP and speed. ” Destroyers the already the fastest naval unit in the game by a significant margin. They don’t need another speed buff. Maybe upping the ATK/DEF stats against subs to reduce the counter-damage the subs will deal?