Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• Damageradius is 30 km, but dont remember exaktly anymore. And if you dont see enemy interceptors over landunit stack, it does not mean there are none. 3-4 inerseptors lvl 4+ are enough to make nuclearbomber useless.

• Domination Antartica

Last Warrior - - General Discussions

I have one question: wich day is on this map?

• Domination Antartica

One word: "Rockets"

• On my first map we had 3 highlevel players. 3 three new players decided to team up agaonst them, two new players were pussy enough to team up with one of them, rest new players leaved or were killed. Hm... i won my first 4 maps....

• Tech Stacking is tech stacking, lvl 1 Infantry is stronger then lvl 3 Militia in none hill and forrest terrain, stronger then lvl 4 flak vs infantry, have 3 Times more HP then LVL 6 Artie. Also in some case of war is lvl 1 Infantry more usefull unit then other units.

• Homeland of goulash, mmmm, nobody can hate it.

• Also with at least 4 days delay it would be nice statistik. On day 4 to know statistik land units from day 1, and military over all on day 4, on day 8 to know statistik ofnavy of day 4 and military overall of day 8, on day 12 statistiks ofairfleet of day 8 and military overall of day 12...

• Balancing Changes

Last Warrior - - News

Quote from Quasi-duck: “it is the same of -75% resource production in conquered territories which only serve to have people spend more on resources. ” No 75% penalty is good ballancing against steamrollers. The war is not over, till it is over. Even if enemy has 2 times more provinces he is not two time stronger economic power, but still has two time higher daily upkeep. Quote from cchyt: “It is very strange to read repeatedly that air force is dominating the game when game itself makes most of …

• Battleship Name

Quote from MartinB: “It's just to add colour to the game. Naming battleships is about the most fun part of the game. Even if I did not need any battleships, I would still build one, just for the pleasure of naming it. ” I commonly call my a-bomber/a-rokets with my prefered next enemy target city. And my ships with prefered enemy i am ready to use that ship for. I like artikles in world herold like "Italy produced atombomb *Dark rain over New York*, or Battlegroup "Red Fist of Kommintern" destroy…

• What would be your advice, how much should transformation cost? How long time it should need and so on? Please make thoughts about ballance for steamroller and turtle player strategy.

• @JCS Darragh Also simply look at ranking gives you some numbers. CoW has almoast nearby 150k-170k at least lvl25 players. average lvl25 player has 5 games joined and played longer then 3 but less then 6 weeks. CoW has also nearby 40k-45K at least lvl40 players. Average lvl 40 player has 10 - 12 games joined and at least 3 monthes playtime. CoW has also over 6k over lvl 60 players, average player lvl60 has at least 30 joined games and more then 1 year playtime.

• if he would see rocket he doesn't split units, he moves patrol a bit away and your rockets are wasted, if he doesn't see your damage will be splitted for 3 stacks, if they really have same patrolpoint

• since last update, tac b. have only 20 hp, also i would not use them for splitting damage for interceptors any more. And best way to kill 5-5-5 interseptors only patrol was any way decent landunit stack.

• next time take look on forum, before spamming forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…cuz-i-cant-understand-it/

• Balancing Changes

Last Warrior - - News

Quote from Fritz Christen: “TANK Destroyer it does not need to be faster it needs more life points or more defense against armored vehicles, for that they are and they do not fulfill their function. Railroad gun added small damage vs submarine what it really needs is an increase in damage against structures and troops, currently it is very expensive and inefficient, if it were more efficient the cost would not matter The commands the commands almost nobody uses them could be added the function o…

• Peace Treaty.

Last Warrior - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Restrisiko: “But a risk of contract breaches is absolutely realistic .. ” It would be nice by break of non breakble peace the huge moral penalty for breaker.

• Is he cheater?

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Guioco: “I've seen that map won with a solo victory in 14 days. ” That's fairly impressive, Guioco. I think the fastest I've ever run that map is about 22 or 23 days, and I had some help. Normally, a really fast game on the 22-player map is 25 days, and that usually requires a motivated alliance. In order to accumulate a solo victory with 614 victory points almost always needs 30 days or more, and that's still pretty fast. A good game with multiple good players …

• it smell like mmaccsters... those nicknames...

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Exactly right. Aircraft carriers may have dominated the real WW2 naval war, but in COW battleships are still the more cost effective, more versatile weapon for fighting other naval units. ” You never fought againts true naval power player... I wrote it already several times, i repeat it again: My own examples of strong navy: I 've played with strong navy at least three rounds. My own TOP3: 3rd place of might of naval power: Marokko on 22er, game lastet 150+ days, i had mor…

• 2 Commandos (full power)in Mountains vs 3 lvl3 LT (not full health)both run in each other, also every stack had 1 attack and 1 def tick. After first tick LT's dead, Commandos less then 15% damaged.