Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• war tactics

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

So what you are saying Hans is that the healing / replenishment mechanic would work in reverse , and I would say add some negative morale influence to the province for such. I would say that any path through non hostile territory should suffice. Peaceful nations would allow trade to pass, but not troops. Countries at war or enforcing a trade embargo would prohibit trade passing through.

• We are planning something different for July 1 start. Should be an announcement in a couple of days, with a signup period running through the end of June. Also some other events are in the works. Don’t miss out

• For those that didn't notice the date, this was last year. Stay tuned for an upcoming community role play event.

• What is Old is New Again

VorlonFCW - - Support Team

Quote from Rodney Wayne: “I've clicked on 'Coalition' but there isn't a scroll to scroll down to settings ” Once you click on "coalition" there are several "tabs" in that menu. You need to click the settings tab over in the upper right of the box before you can scroll down in the settings menu.

• Sadly this issue is quite complex and is not something that can be resolved quickly. It will take quite some time to identify the issue and fix it.

• Or you can drop me a line when there aren't any EN beta games available, and I can start some. I might even start a larger beta map from time to time if someone asks nicely.

• Quote from LeoNTheSickOne: “So do this unability to que troops etc, how much of a difference does it make would you guys say? ” I won't play without the build queue and fire control features. Doing so requires a commitment to watching the game intently, which is about as much fun as watching paint dry, and pressing the right button at the appropriate second. The value of high command is far greater than the amount of gold you can purchase with the same money. That being said, I think this thread…

• Retirement

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Quote from FoRsAkEnCaRd: “I may have to fight for some land but I don’t like the fact that their are roughly 30 nukes in range of all my land that the ai controls. Most it’s troops are around 2-3 days away last I saw but they’ve probably moved back now. ” Of course the AI will disperse forces to try and garrison every single province, rather think in terms of front lines like a player. I would follow restrisiko's advice, but add: Once you reveal his armies with military sabotage spies, send some…

• Making a Server

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

This issue does occur occasionally, and we don't really know why. I can help you with it if you submit a bug report either from the lower right corner of a game you are in, or from the link in my signature, and start it with "for VorlonFCW" and describe your issue the same as above.

• Retirement

So the rules on coalitions changed recently, a few months back. Coalitions are now dominant in matters of winning, and retirement. This makes for a very murky muddy mess to try and figure out, because everything we used to know has been turned sideways, and I can use words to describe this that may not be as clear as I would like. Quote from FoRsAkEnCaRd: “the top player in my coalition went inactive ” So the AI controlled country should not be in the coalition any longer, correct? In order to k…

• Quote from Restrisiko: “If the daily upkeep is insufficient or even completely missing the affected units will less or even non heal at the day-change .. (that was the way still when I last tested it about two years ago -- but no idea if it has been changed in the meantime) ” That thought did cross my mind, but I have never tested it. Thanks for confirming.

• Allied Flatop

Quote from Kanaris: “I used to be able to do it this ” I believe you remember incorrectly. I have never known this to be possible.

• Since miniclip is not controlled by us, it is hard for me to give you specific advice about how it works. Please be sure that you have a username and password set in Call of War so that you are able to log in, then uninstall miniclip. It might be a browser add on so you have to remove miniclip from your browser. Then you will have to clear your browser: 1) Cache 2) Cookies 3)Browsing history FOR ALL TIME Actually all three of those items need to be cleared for all time. So if you were sucessful …

• Shortages of food, manpower, and oil only affect province morale. Your units will be unaffected.

• Ungiven gold

And it can take up to 24 hours for rewards to be credited to your account.

• Black screen of death

I have refreshed the game server in an effort to resolve your issue. Please let me know if the problem continues.

• For scorched earth tactics: All of the building in a province are damaged by a random amount upon capture by an enemy as part of the province changing hands. For further damage you can use rockets to bombard the province center after the enemy captures it. Please use English when posting in the English section of the forum.

• Paratrooper bug

Core provinces of team mates or coalition members are returned to them upon 'liberation" by your forces.

• This issue is under investigation by the developers. Unfortunately I don’t have any timeline on a fix at the current time.

• Getting ganged up on

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Yup, I have been in those shoes. In an arms race I started as New Mexico. As soon as the peace period ended I was invaded from the south by East Mexico I believe. He threw units at my forts and laid siege to some of my cities. I hunkered down in my forts and waited for a good opportunity to counter. The next day West Mexico got frisky and started working up on my west side, taking a few provinces and shelling one city with his railroad gun. I had two railroad guns, but they wern't in the right p…