Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

• I only have militia in major cities.

• The New Call of Gold

T-3PO - - Suggestions / Criticism

Call of War hasn't changed really. The best way to defeat a gold member is before they get rockets

• Unrealistic daily oil upkeep

T-3PO - - General Discussions

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “First, Bytro would have to implement this - keeping track of where units go isn't as simple as it seems... the can merge and split, suffer battle losses or be repaired, be composed of several types, etc etc. Weeks of programming, prone to contain bugs which are impossible to detect (are you REALLY going to keep track of all that yourself?) Second, the effect is marginal. Most people move their sexy stuff around anyway; and why should you be rewarded for standing in the…

• Lower the Research Cost

I only have a surplus of good and grain. I would think that many people would run grain fast, and I'm playing with a ton of 1st timers, which generally produce a s**t ton of troops and don't turn off barracks, however the person who was my main buyer has since fixed their grain problem

I build an industrial compex in every original capital I capture. It helps me protect my empire and have multiple key producing provinces.

Okay. I'm Germany in a 10 player game. I'm always strapped for rare materials, and I can't really get an rare material provinces any time soon, cause I've basically expanded as far as possible, right now. I've built infrastructure in my province that produce rares, but I can't get production above 150/hour. That would be fine, if I wasn't researching all the time. I have to choose between building up reserves so I can actually afford to build industrial complexes, or researching stuff. Research …

• Treaty Feature

Of course, there would have to be limits and safeguards. Quote from Lukenick: “One potential allowed time is when the 2 nations would have to have been at war for 5 days straight with each other and have gained/lost at least 6 territories in that time period. ” I like that idea

• What?

T-3PO - - Questions and Answers

Plains and my two infantry attack.

• What?

Lol. It just kinda annoys me because this province successfully rebelled when it had a troop in it and now it won't be captured when I should have the upper hand.

• What?

Can someone please tell me how it is realistic that two level two infantry at 95% get defeated by one level 1 armored car at 88%

• Quick Questions

Oh, I'm fully aware. Ads make barely any money. But consider how many games are made a day. That would add a nice little bit of income to compensate for the small decrease in the use of gold. Plus, how many people actually buy Gold. That actually would be nice to know.

• Quick Questions

All the features in High Command are pretty good and make your job at lot easier. I got a 7 day free trail by redeeming my email, and rally points were very helpful. So was fire control. It's not as P2W as Gold, but it still reduces the time and effort needed to play this game. The people that don't have HC have to put more time and effort into it. I have a simple proposition. Include more ads. Make it so you have to watch a 30 second ad to make a public game. That will not only give Bytro a lit…

• Quick Questions

Nah. I'm not wasting hard earned money to buy high command. I refuse to endorse Call of War's P2W mechanics. Plus these aren't intelligence spies. We do huge damage to one province, then after day change we move. So he wastes money and we absolutely wreck his production. I didn't lose a spy, but one was caught. It said from an unidentified country, so I guess he doesn't know it's him.

• Quick Questions

Quick question. My ally and I have been placing spies in an enemy. We try and put our spies in the same province, then after they do their actions, move them out. Recently, a spy just got captured. I'm wondering if that was my spy or my friends. It doesn't say who's was captured, and in the my intelligence log, it doesn't say I lost a spy. Does that mean it wasn't my spy, or do you not know if that was your spy.

• The World's Mightiest Army

I believe it is the percentage of troops in the World. Let's make a simple example so I don't have to do the math. Say there are 10 troops in the whole map, and I have 3 troops. I have 30%

• Treaty Feature

Hello! I have a suggestion that would change the way the trading system and the game as a whole would work. Treaties! Have you ever wanted to make a deal with a competitor or an ally? It's tough though. Say you've just been attacked and you're like "I'll give you x amount of troops and these provinces if you stop attacking me." Well, it's hard to give provinces and resources, and it can take a lot of time and be hard to adhere to. Well, with treaties that could change. Someone could write up a d…

• Command times

It would be annoying sure, but in the end would not only level the playing field but be more realistic. Plus it would add some complexity, make people more cautious knowing they can't just reverse course as soon as they see a stronger enemy army. It would give consequences those annoying people who just spam troops at you in such a stupid way so as they don't pose a legitimate threat to you but may kill a bunch of troops and take a few provinces before you can muster enough troops to push them b…

• Hot Winter Update

T-3PO - - News

Looks like a good update. Great job bytro!

• Okay, so it is somewhat an RNG factor.