Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• celtics vs. cavaliers

purplepizza117 - - Off Topic

Lebron James and the Cavs are down 0-2 to my favorite basketball team, the Boston celtics, in the Eastern Conference Finals with a chance to advance to the Nba finals against either the GS Warriors or Houston rockets. My question is, is Lebron James's reign over the Eastern conference over? And where do you think he'll go to in free agency this summer? my bet is on either Houston or Philly.

• Quote from MartinB: “I just do not get this incessant whingeing about morale on the 25 player map. Folks, if you are having morale problems then take it as a challenge and learn how to play so that you can keep your morale up in those far-flung provinces. The challenge of keeping morale up is what makes this game fun and challenging. Stop being snowflakes and expecting the game designers to make the game easier for you. ” Aight man look. You seem like a nice guy. But I think youre going a little…

• Quote from temmie1: “Report from 16 months in the future. I got in the same situation that you did upon publication. Half(at random) of the nations did this. The Soviet far reaches got to like 15% The Dutch East Indies were terrible though. Like 3-7% ” Yea and they still haven't changed anything about it, it kinda sucks

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Newtons laws of motion apply here. No battle occurred Because the tank did not move, it was at rest. Objects at rest tend to remain at rest, unless orders are given. The tank was stationary, so that is a defensive mode. It will react and return fire if attacked, but it won't make the first blow in any battle. Airplanes in convoy form don't really have any attack value, so since they aren't trying to drive anywhere they won't stumble into the tank and cause a battle either.…

• I am involved in a game where I am helping my ally, the Soviet Union, defeat persia. i had one tactical bomber destroying Tehran from its airbase on my ally's province in Miandoab, and there was a Soviet light tank stationed in Miandoab. but when the day change came, Miandoab rebelled and joined my enemy, Persia... i figured that meant my airplane was toast, but my now-grounded airplane and the now-Persian light tank never engaged in combat. So, in order to save my tactical bomber, i destroyed t…

• The New Forum Gang

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from WiseOdin: “BBB is forever with us. ” Heh. Like the bubonic plague -- his presence is still felt, but in a much less virulent form. Some of the old, pre-2016 forum comments by BBB I have read over the last two years would get you banned without warning in 2018. I understand the nostalgic reasons why he is fondly remembered for his idiosyncratic forum behavior, but there are multiple, perfectly valid reasons why he is no longer with us. Sorry if I have been so ind…

• The New Forum Gang

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from WiseOdin: “Quote from purplepizza117: “Butter Ball Bill and the old forum gang will forever be missed ” BBB is forever with us. ” In more ways than you know ” is that right

• The New Forum Gang

Butter Ball Bill and the old forum gang will forever be missed

• Personalities playing CoW

ESTP-A

• Positive production

Quote from KoalaArmy: “Gratulor tibi de hac gloria! ” Tibia gratiam ago .... i took five years of Latin lmao

• Positive production

this won't matter to most people anymore, but I haven't played this game since like april 2016 so I'm lowkey garbage at it still... So lemme brag for a sec, on the 25-player 1939 World Map I started as france and had like -225/hr production in grain and -75/hr production in oil. It's day 8 and i'm up to +25/hr on grain and +189/hr on oil and I've added belgium, italy, and their african territories to my empire and I'm kinda proud for some reason ..... maybe I still got it lmaoo

• Love to be Canada

• DAMN.

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Sadly the numbers of old beans here is low compared to what it used to be ” Yeah. Couple of veterans left. The Forum Gang died... ” Lmao rip forum gang

• DAMN.

Quote from Pablo22510: “I came back too. The forum is great, and we're reviving it. I'm also playing again, but much more casual. ” Yeah it doesnt seem too bad

• DAMN.

this really brings back memories..... lowkey kinda miss this game

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from purplepizza117: “bye mcsgiggles you meannt the world 2 me! you were my 1st repsonse other than Butter Ball bill so I was like oh no but then you came and I was like wow I can stay here becauyse people like Mcsgiggles were so nicwe 2 me. bye squiggles!!!!! have fun weherever you going! ” You cant expect a guy with this username to be mean, right? Seriously though, Ive known you for so long. We have had some great conversations too. I forgot to mention ya in…

• yeah i hat spam spam is not cool

• bye mcsgiggles you meannt the world 2 me! you were my 1st repsonse other than Butter Ball bill so I was like oh no but then you came and I was like wow I can stay here becauyse people like Mcsgiggles were so nicwe 2 me. bye squiggles!!!!! have fun weherever you going!

• Minefields

purplepizza117 - - Suggestions / Criticism

sometimes mienfields dont'e even want to explode. and thet can be very furstrating for an army in full retereat, so maybe there could be function of attacking armie to disable mienfeilds??? I dunno just a suggestion lol but yeah goot ideas

• golden state warriers

hi this is PURPlepizza116 and I ham here to stay!!! for a little whiyl today i mean yesterday , silly me the WArrirors defebeated the Celveland Cavalieers 118-113. now i'm no unbasketblla expert but I'm just ssaying... WOW! and Kevin Durant who is a very goot player was EATING in the 4th inning... i mean wuarter hahaurl a wuarter is 1/4 of a dollar with is 25 cens which is a quarter. ever notice that??? anyway i just wanted to hear if there is any MORE baskebtall fans in the 4um tonight... i am …