Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 603.

• Based on all your feedback since our last Research balancing revision on beta we are introducing a bunch of additional changes on beta, to adress the final concerns. ------------------------------------------- - Increased Nuclear Rocket costs again: Rare Material from 12500 (pre-patch: 10000) to 15000 and Money from 30000 to 35000. - Increased research time of Nuclear Rocket from 50h to 65h. - Increased research cost of Nuclear Rocket: Food from 7500 to 8000, Rare materials from 12500 to 15000, …

• Ok the issue was quickly checked. We had this bug indeed on beta for a while, but it was fixed already. So maybe you saw this bug when the bugfix was not deployed to beta yet? At the present time we cannot verify this bug as happening anymore. Can you please test again and if it still happens, post us clea reproduction steps? Thank you!

• No deliberate change. Must be a bug then. Will forward so it gets verified and fixed. Thanks for reporting!

• Paratroopers darken the Skies

freezy - - News

Thanks for the feedback on Paratroopers. We will consider changing their balancing in the future.

• yes it does. We will soon offer auto created games on beta to have more beta games available.

• Thanks for the detailed feedback Hans A. Pils! Many of your suggestions will likely be looked at in further balancing updates, where we will also look in detail at units and buildings. As said previously this research balancing change is only the first step in rebalancing the game. This change is of course not perfect, but its also not the end of the road. It should already by a nice improvement and we will iterate on it later. The feedback in this thread is very qualitative and depending on pla…

• Quote from atreas1: “Just thought of something that might not fit well together with the new research speedup. Forts Forts are already devalued (Infra is now giving morale) and now the faster advent of their real killers (Rockets Lvl4) will be the end of them I think. Even if they become MUCH cheaper, this might not be enough because they are practically almost useless (or perhaps in more diplomatic terms practically suboptimal). Do you have any thoughts on that? ” Right now fortresses are not m…

• I created a 100p 4x speed map on the EN server for you guys to quickly run through a game with the new changes. Please test and give feedback again! Game ID 2742438 Quote from medhat_2000: “I understand that we probably can't get an ETA on these changes. But roughly, are we talking about a couple of months in the future, or more like in 2020-2021? ” Really no idea, its also not set in stone on our side. It was just a vague outlook that we have plans to overhaul more aspects of the game. Once we …

• Thanks for the feedback, we will likely give the Rebels more starting resources in the next iteration to make up for the fact that they have a 2-front-war.

• Research Balancing Update

freezy - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Thanks for the feedback so far! We are planning to do some tweaks and further adjustments, which will be shared later. The base concept itself, that the research tree will be shortened and researches fastened will not be changed though and will be the new standard for all game rounds (new games after its live release). There can be event games though which make use of a different research pacing. And as I said, the details will be tweaked again before releasing it, to adress some concerns. It is…

• Relation mode

It's fine to not use the mode if you see no use in it. The mode will be very helpful for new players though, that's why we will keep it. We made a lot of tests in the past and too often new players struggled to find their own country on the map or struggled to see who is their enemy/ally. I know that sounds strange, but most contributors here in the forums always view the game from the eyes of experienced players, who know where to find which information in which menu, but new players don't. Quo…

• Relation mode

Thanks for the feedback guys, but its sadly a bit too late, as these are the beta forums for feedback on features which are still on beta Please give feedback earlier next time as long as the change is still on beta so we can tweak it before we release it to live servers. Actually finding out which countries you are at war with and which have ROW and which are allied etc. is a much bigger hassle then finding out if country A is a different country than B. The first requires regularly clicking on…

freezy - - News

Thanks for the feedback guys. This discussion here already shows that the intended effect is happening. Players have to think and decide on a strategy. Some will prefer Commandos, some will prefer Paratroopers. It depends on the situation and on the game, which also adds replay value.

• Relation mode

We have a new view mode on beta called "Relation view". This is the new default view mode. You can toggle it off or on in the game settings. The mode will group all neutral countries, all enemies and all allies by color, thus making it easier to keep an overview on the map. If you are beta user and have any feedback or issues with the mode, you can leave it here (before it is released to live servers soon ).

• Results like this, when only a low amount of units are involved and it was just one single combat tick, are always hard to reproduce. Then there are also sometimes cases where additional damage sources were influencing the result, but which were not spotted by the player or which shot from fog of war. Not saying that this necessarily was the case here, though. There is no lower or upper limit implemented for the so called "x-factor", which is basically following a bell curve. Although the chance…

• I understand your request as well, it only shows how dedicated you are to the game. Of course you try to understand everything about a game that you like. I have to say that the fan made simulator was quite good, but even a year ago before being outdated it was not 100% accurate, as it missed some aspects of the combat system and didn't have some of the interconnections that I was talking about in the previous post. Basically it was trying to re-engineer the combat system by trying to mimick the…

• Quote from Svven78: “Irritated with the gold change I am set to lose 40,000 gold on my next first place victory. I thought the changes were to the new games why am I losing the gold I earned?? I spent gold in this game calculated the spend versus win ratio based on 60k win... my 30k investment to win 60k is now not even break even. ” We changed rewards of certain maps, including event maps like yours. Nearly all maps now have higher rewards, with some exceptions (which were not specified in the …

• Sadly we also cannot do that. First of all it is not just a simple formula that just takes up some lines of code, but the combat logic is spread over maaaany places in the code (thousands of lines), and is intertwined with many different features. Therefore its not possible to just copy out some formula. It would also require work from us to make a comprehensible formula for the public out of it, and even then it may not be 100% accurate anymore because the connections to some other features are…

freezy - - News

It includes all game rounds that are created after yesterday's update.

• Quote from atreas1: “Quote from Restrisiko: “But why not simply take one of the small maps as private one with password ? -- preferably together with a player you know. I think that will cause no more server load than an other, extra map, which before even has to be new invented. ..and with disabled anti-cheat the losses in test fights will has no negative impact in the Statistics. ” I thought of that, but it would require days (or even weeks) to build the troops I want to check. While I could m…