Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 612.

• here the points from the last game: * Player * Nation * Team * VP * Multi (Map) * Multi (Team) * Points * MarkAchkar * Sweden * Purple * 211 * 4 * 1,25 * 1055 * BigHorrn * Algeria * Green * 195 * 4 * 1,5 * 1170 * Hoernchen1301 * Southern US * Green * 172 * 4 * 1,5 * 1032 * RalfT * Morocco * Green * 125 * 4 * 1,5 * 750 * NoWhy * Libya * Green * 104 * 4 * 1,5 * 624 * Mr Selfridge * Egypt * Purple * 91 * 4 * 1,25 * 455 * Svven78 * Italy * Purple * 85 * 4 * 1,25 * 425 * alekcei.m5 * Communist Russia…

• Yes, I try to do it tomorrow!

• H 10 Blitzkrieg. Tournament

Xarus - - Find Co-players

the community needs time to find your tournament - most people looks one time a week into the forum. But it's hard to find active players for tournament during summertime, most people make vacation in this time or spent time at the sea. The setup for your game is like alliance battle - most veteran players know that they need a lot of online time to win. So don't be worry if you not find 100 players of night for your game.

• So if you are not quite clear what this means, Mr. Stalinizer has posted here a list of the units and buildings on the Historic "Blitzkrieg" map. This he has set up for a tournament called "blitzkrieg". This part deals with Team 2 (USSR, UK, France, Turkey and Sweden)

• So if you are not quite clear what this means, Mr. Stalinizer has posted here a list of the units and buildings on the Historic "Blitzkrieg" map. This he has set up for a tournament called "blitzkrieg". This part deals with Team 1 (Germany, Italy, USA, Spain and Yugoslavia)

• H 10 Blitzkrieg. Tournament

Xarus - - Find Co-players

Hi Stalinizator, you spend a lot of time to figure out these setup! So now you looking for only one team that plays the team 1 and five other player for the team 2? or do you make tournament with multiply teams, and each team needs 5 players?

• I will post here a reminder when the registration is open.

• no - we start a new season at first of September. The registration will open mid of August. The link to the registration you will find always actual in my signature at the end of all my post.

• Error: -22

Xarus - - Beta Feedback & Issues

here in the red circle: 3f78e9a110e44032809330e0b70ec9f8.png

• because that's the rule - 100% no gold during the game but 5K gold to get into the game.

• @12pit and @Jenser136 - you can enter the game in team purple - the both players @Svven78 and @ssserj has not entered the game. the both fastes of you can be part of the final game.

• Quote from Jenser136: “Ich kam auch nicht rein (Handy) und nun ist es leider zu spät für die Anmeldung. Einen schönen Monat und wir sehen uns dann zur nächsten Saison. Ich bitte darum mich wieder in die Runde aufzunehmen, sobald die neue Runde fest steht Gruß und viel Spaß Jenser136 ” we will see if we got one more player to fill up the teams!

• Quote from 12pit: “Hi Xarus, Hatte mich für die Runde Mai noch nicht angemeldet. Würde ich hiermit gerne nachholen. Bitte Team1-Green. Danke. Gruß 12pit ” Hi, if we not need a reserve player I like to say that you get my Nation in this round. Now we have 15 players that has signed up for the May game. That is 5 players for each team. So for the fairness it's good now.

• So, here we are: * 1.Team "Green" * 2.Team "Blue" * 3. Team "Purple" * Hoernchen1301 * discoverer1 * MarkAchkar * NoWhy * Xarus * Svven78 * RalfT * HAW2 * ssserj * BigHorrn * jony55 * Mr Selfridge * alekcei.m5 * LuckyBn * RSaus_D I open now the conversation, where the game-ID and the password is posted.

• here the result: * Team 1 * Team 2 * Team 3 * Hoernchen1301 * discoverer1 * MarkAchkar * NoWhy * Xarus * Svven78 * RalfT * HAW2 * ssserj * BigHorrn * jony55 * Mr Selfridge now I fill up the teams with the last 3 player (alekcei.m5, RSaus_D, LuckyBn)

• Signed players for the final: * Echo * Kilo * Hotel * November * Lima * Alpha * Bravo * Foxtrott * Hoernchen1301 * discoverer1 * alekcei.m5 * MarkAchkar * RSaus_D * BigHorrn * LuckyBn * jony55 * NoWhy * Xarus * * Svven78 * * * * * RalfT * HAW2 * * ssserj * * * * * * * * Mr Selfridge * * * * Now i will set jony55 and BigHorrn randomly to team Echo or Kilo. Team November with Mark is set as team 3

• Quote from AcePlaymate: “@Xarus It would be good if you could add the team bonus to the February points (still missing). ” Hi, the bonus is already in the list above. Bad, that you not with us this month - remember it's the final for this season! We will start a new season in September. I will now make the teams for the last game. We playing the clash of nations map with 3 teams + one team for the administration.

• The poll is closed but it's still possible to sign up! @Mr Selfridge: Is noted!

• @Hoernchen1301: English? - wrong thread! This is the thread from the last April game, the registration for the Mai game you find here: Link or always in my signature in each of my posts under the line: bf9a372e44d70893b3c0288fd356a22d.png

• The points are calculated in the way it was posted in the rules. The winning team gets the VP multiplied by 1,5 The VP for the last map was multiplied by 2, because the 50 players US map has half of the VP of the World map. but we can make a bonus for the last map, for more thrill we can double the VP for the last map. What did you think? (If we play on smaller map we need to do double it again (4x))