Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Members Game

Carking the 6th - - General Discussions

Didn’t lose one unit

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Carking the 6th - - Off Topic

Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” ” ” When the function involves being irrelevant, I call to the stand K.Rosso ” Shut up when the adults are speaking, kiddo. ” Bro really thinks we respect him. ” Who?

• Well, the thing is that this map has been like this for years. I doubt this is the first or last time they have been told and thought about resource balance. In fact I believe this map was edited before. Point being that things happen for reason that I can’t ignore… Perhaps they choose to split the resources because Canada is more dispersed than most places? It all comes out to the same overall number anyway, it seems. I can’t shake the feeling that there is a reason that neither of us understan…

• Well, you are given 8 cities. This is equal to India. Canada had about 11 million people at this time. India has about 380 million people at this time. Both were rather resource rich, but India was (and still kinda is) far, far more wealthy in agricultural and industrial materials like coal, and a bunch of metals that would constitute rare materials. Canada also has one more city than Turkey, which had 17.4 million people at this time. Turkey had a gdp of 23 billion, Canada about 11 billion, bot…

• Forum Members Game

Quote from GeneralTanke: “I did not fully realize that Bulgaria had axis doctrine. However, my glorious industries and factories have already recuperated the losses. ” Technically those losses are permanent. Even if you make the numbers back, you could have had more units that are now gone.

• Quote from Zaktty: “The British Elections are on the 4th July. ” I think it’s now obvious that The UK is obviously a satellite of good old ‘Murcia Quote from Claudio NVKP: “That won't matter anymore mr. ex-prez ” Stop looking the mirror, bucko. Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Ahem, I see no reason to end my term short. ” There is no dimension where big daddy is also a politician!

• Quote from stardragon225: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Also fix the spelling of the Ottoman Empire for the love of god!! ” Im keeping it just to annoy you ” Do it or I will buy Meowa a ticket to where ever you live

• I love a good civil war

• Heh, pathetic. Sit down, Claudio.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Damn you. Maybe you have revealed it, but that means nothing! The war was won. Freedom bestowed. Your nation is now under the control of @Amotah (yeah I’ll ping you little one) and the world is ours! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! FREEDOM!!

• You can yap all the lies you want. It doesn’t matter, you were overthrown and are still butt hurt about it. You will never be president, end of discussion.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “You literally shot protesters before the coup? ” uh no, that didn't happen. If you're talking about the bald free movement then that happened WAY long back, and the Americans were involved too, which makes you no less good. ” No I wasn’t! Even then, wouldn’t make you any better.

• He died again? What’s death to you? Not being constantly active? Ad hominem? That’s not a personal attack, it’s a fact that you would not make for a good leader. You rigged that vote and everyone knows it. You are not, and will never be president. Opinionated, but a simple analogy. That was the logic that most people here used. It doesn’t really chance anything. You never will be president, Claudio.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Did you have to suppress those protests, though? You could have gotten aid to help the people… ” there were no protests during the Fumiyaki coup. ” You literally shot protesters before the coup?

• Also fix the spelling of the Ottoman Empire for the love of god!!

• He literally arrived again like two days ago. Also, literally anything is better than you. It’s like voting for Biden over Trump, Biden may not be a conscious creature, but it’s better than a wannabe Putin.

• Forum Members Game

So the coward is not in… interesting

• Tech help

Nah, Amotah has been alive for centuries.

• New Event - 1944: Endgame

Carking the 6th - - News

No! It was a bot!

• He returned. I also made sure to write in the constitution that YOU specifically could never seize power without a vote! If you tried, all you’d get is another civil war and another beating! Stay down!