Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “you’re quite the repetitive person now aren’t you. I mean, for yourself, in the real world, I’m sure you get on adequately. But that gives you no reason to insult my father. To call yourself whatever you call yourself is just odd. Congratulations on continuing this argument that is occurring though, I’m sure you just crave these arguments with me, yknow, prove me wrong by not responding to this Roko, I dare you to prove me wrong by ending this argument right now and not r…

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from z00mz00m: “I don't personally use this feature, but I agree with you. The explanation they gave in the release notes did not make a lot of sense. Players getting "farmed"? Who is going to bother spying on a weak, "farmable" opponent? The other espionage features got removed because nobody used them, which makes more sense. ” There are actually 4 main reasons for the removal of "reveal all":- It is too powerful of an action, you can avoid alot of losses by this acti…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “I’m not picking fights, when did I say that? ” People don't say they are picking fights, they just do it. You wanted to stain my wall again, eh? Deleting your post is easier than trying to type something revolting again, kiddo. You're nothing but a very, very bad quality troll, and if that is all you want to be in your life, sure. I think you said somewhere that you were like 16 or 17 years old. I don't think your own daddy is doing a very good job of preparing you for th…

• Quote from ender611: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from ender611: “which games would be the most played. ” That fear is exactly why Bytro doesn't want to try it. ” I don't think they would lose allot in a trial run. Could even add a premium acct requirement to enter non-gold game.So 10K gold to join and maybe a 20K solo win and 12.5K coalition win. If you don't win often you might be going to the Bytro trough more often. For the non puritans, playing the gold allowed games to level up, get t…

• Quote from ender611: “which games would be the most played. ” That fear is exactly why Bytro doesn't want to try it.

• Forum Memes

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Who is Nova0213? ” Nova0213 is a grill ” You're the secretary of a grill?

• Forum Memes

Who is Nova0213?

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Insane mood swing. ” Jeez man, you still don't know about the importance of tone when Claudio speaks?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” ” ” When the function involves being irrelevant, I call to the stand K.Rosso ” Shut up when the adults are speaking, kiddo.

• This is kind of ridiculous. I have clearly been in office despite all the election committees going out of their way to rig the vote against me. Now some guy no one has seen for weeks who calls himself "President" just throws some rules out in the open and wants to end my term early. He is even suggesting that there might be TWO Big Daddies, which is even more ridiculous than three. There can only be one. Obviously this election proposal is biased, rigged, illegal, and preposterous. I think I'll…

• Ahem, I see no reason to end my term short.

• What would you do?

Create map shell holes by patrolling

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “you Rishi Sunak looking-ahh ” Zaktty the real Rishi Sunak who came into power after I previously resigned. ” Which makes you what... the Truss girl?

• Depends on what units he is using I guess?

• Tech help

None of us were... not even me.

• State of the game.

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Game is probably not dying but yeah, the golders are ever increasing. ” Disagree, it seems to me that "small" coin/booster use has increased, but there are less giant whales overall. Read the sentence above carefully; I'm not saying they are extinct.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Well our president went AWOL... not sure who does the "leave" thing on Presidents, though. ” Isn't that the far right one or.....? ” Don't get me started about that one... I meant our forum president.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Well our president went AWOL... not sure who does the "leave" thing on Presidents, though.

• Major forum inactivity

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Scipio Manbini: “My experience was within 24 hours of joining a group of bot accounts posted on my wall and those accounts make up about half the posts. It was only after blocking them that it stopped repeating. Its possible they arent bots but then that would mean over half the forum activity is just from the same half dozen communist LARPers. Take your pick, either way its a clear sign theres not going to be much of substance here and it was allowed to go…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from whowh: “Sorry guys, I've been a bit busy the past two days. I'll give a triple day update tomorrow. ” Tomorrow, right? ” Or tomorrow, ofc!