Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 700.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Joe Bartolozzi - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “I’m not picking fights, when did I say that? ” People don't say they are picking fights, they just do it. You wanted to stain my wall again, eh? Deleting your post is easier than trying to type something revolting again, kiddo. You're nothing but a very, very bad quality troll, and if that is all you want to be in your life, sure.I think you said somewhere that you were like 16 or 17 years old. I don't think your own dadd…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from russ_russ1: “btw Joe, remember later in your life, you’ll come to realize that just because someone looks different than you, acts different, or speaks differently, doesn’t mean you can critique and criticize someone for it. Grow up. ” Taking advice from you is the worst thing one can do.I’m not giving you advice, I’m saying these things because I can tell that your head is screwed lose.Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartoloz…

• What

Joe Bartolozzi - - Bug Reports and Issues

Civil war.

• Its a scam.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “btw Joe, remember later in your life, you’ll come to realize that just because someone looks different than you, acts different, or speaks differently, doesn’t mean you can critique and criticize someone for it. Grow up. ” Taking advice from you is the worst thing one can do. Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from K.Roko…

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Bro I couldn’t even resist his troops because my troops didn’t even arrive on time before I had to surrender in the last rp ” Btw, your France RP in the forum game was incredible.

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from TheZhukov: “I'll take Russia, ok. ” At least I won’t be your neighbor this time ” Lmao. That is certainly a blessing.

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Ok, I’m sticking to Germany is that still the plan? ” Probably not.

• 1st option won't come (It has been suggested a thousand times) 2nd one sounds cool, maybe it can be added. 3rd one, this sounds too realistic to be implemented. 4th, this is terrible, should not come, it will ruin the game.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” ” ” When the function involves being irrelevant, I call to the stand K.Rosso ” Shut up when the adults are speaking, kiddo. ” Bro really thinks we respect him. ” We do respect him and he has a point. ” Joe, you’re the most irrelevant pe…

• Forum Members Game

Joe Bartolozzi - - General Discussions

Quote from GeneralTanke: “The game blunt rotation went to Talvisota who went AFK. I will restart the forum game blunt rotation. ” ?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

The mods did a mistake when they didn't ban you alongside Noblebright. Stop being delusional you bastard.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” ” ” When the function involves being irrelevant, I call to the stand K.Rosso ” Shut up when the adults are speaking, kiddo. ” Bro really thinks we respect him. ” We do respect him and he has a point. ” Joe, you…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” ” ” When the function involves being irrelevant, I call to the stand K.Rosso ” Shut up when the adults are speaking, kiddo. ” Bro really thinks we respect him. ” We do respect him and he has a point. ” Joe, you’re the most irrelevant person here, please stop dick riding every man you see…

• Forum Memes

Quote from Karl von Krass: “Who is arta btw? ” A troll.

• Forum Memes

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8ddfa05a59d0171ee876647e4 The might pizza.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Insane mood swing. ” Jeez man, you still don't know about the importance of tone when Claudio speaks? ” So you're telling me that he wasn't serious.

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Zaktty is the true prez. The enternal. ” Insane mood swing.