Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2024-05-28

Taffyta Muttonfudge - - News

The amount of players who spend hundreds of thousands of gold in a game is WAY less than the amount of players who will spend a few gold here and there to damage airfields and such. By leveling up your airfields it prevents these kinds of gold users from damaging them.

• Forum Memes

Taffyta Muttonfudge - - General Discussions

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…314242de559d31056dbeed961

• Neptune’s back? YAY!

• Release Notes - 2024-05-28

Taffyta Muttonfudge - - News

Quote from SupremoMaior: “This update was excellent! But I still think the "construction break" is still stolen. Since in less than 1 second someone can destroy your runway and your planes crash into the ground, deciding a match with just a few cents spent. ” That’s why veteran players always upgrade their airfields to level 3. If the enemy wants to destroy it, they will have to spend way more gold, since higher levels have more HP.

• Quote from Rooklet: “Ok so this is removing the gold feature for destroy building and reveal army etc. what about spies can they still reveal armies on day change ? not 100% clear ” I asked that on a separate thread. Apparently they still can.

• In today's update, it mentioned disabling the "reveal countrywide armies" option. However it was nuclear what they meant by that. Did they mean that there is now no way to reveal an enemy's countrywide armies anymore, or was just the gold option for that removed, but players still have a chance to do it with normal spies?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Taffyta Muttonfudge - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “You're the one that actually killed them. Carking. You made the article you killed the brave bald revolution against the tyrannical American regime with gunshots and bald eagles and macdonalds and whatever. You shot at a shiny bald head. Even if you don't remember, you published the article. It felt as smooth as marble, it glistened in the Japanese sky. And you, you made it Red. Why? Because you wanted to control Japan. Every single bald person in Japan, had to go in hi…

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “It's the next person who joined, yes. ” yes thats how it works. example: - Player A created coalition - Player B joins on day 2 - Player C joins on day 3 - Player A goes inactive on day 4 - Player B becomes the leader

• Quote from -VIP-: “could have right of way, walked straight though and attacked his city ” Doubt it bc it was only halfway into day 1

• im in a dawn of the patriot map on the axis team. i noticed a player on the pacific team attacked one of the bots and took its capital. but when i looked into it, i dont understand how they were able to do it. the facts: - its day 1 - devils land (the ai that was attacked) lost 3 provinces: their capital, and two others in the east. - the capital does not border any other country so you need to capture either nome or eagle village to capture it - neither of those provinces were captured (checked…

• In the army infos, it says the unit speeds in “X units”. Are the units supposed to be kilometers, or some new measurement Bytro invented?

• I love how Call of War regularly unveils new, exciting scenarios!

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “@Carking the 6th I have found the ultimate Turkey in my game ” is that @Addin Turx lol

• C00L Mus1c

aww cute cat video

• Quote from jhone432: “Sure, let's team up for a game! Whether it's battling monsters in an epic RPG, strategizing our way through a tactical shooter, or collaborating in a thrilling adventure, I'm up for the challenge. Together, we can conquer obstacles, share victories, and forge unforgettable gaming memories apk. Let's dive in and make this gaming experience one to remember. ” ChatGPT moment

• 1. theres an alternative to build que for non premium members, its called "being active" 2. already exists, called "flame tanks" or "amphibious tanks" 3. again, easily spotted with flame/amph tanks. also premium users have shiny gold medal icon in newspaper

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Even if you ignore all that there are still unresolved golding accusations. ” I barely had gold to join. I had to delay joining for days because of that. ” Thats a lie. You started war with UK on first day.

• I joined a Team Up round today and saw this: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…314242de559d31056dbeed961 This is either a serious bug, or the devs are trying to do a reverse Lake Aral situation here...

• I joined Team Up game number 8685156. I am on the blue team. Please join the blue team with me!

• If you want to build troops, you need to have the resources to build them with. Make sure you have your industries up to level 2 by day 3/4. Also, in balanced rounds you should have counquered at least 1 player nation by them, which will increase your resource income. I usually research L1 of all units I plan to make, build them cheap and skip upgrade later. Saves lots of time and money.